Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 8 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:20 am

Jim wrote:Thanks ... but it's accomplished nothing. I didn't expect to hear from Dames either ... I tried to join his forum - but my email address was rejected.

That sounds about right.. After reading some of the reports from people who joined his sites..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:27 pm

https://youtu.be/sP10HPJkJ4Q Yep well put jacques

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:04 pm

I can't get that vid on my tower ...

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:37 am

Jim wrote:I can't get that vid on my tower ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:33 am

It's old - like me - and doesn't get HTML5 videos.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:41 am

Thanks Del ,i think the video is pretty old too ! chuckle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:45 pm

The heatwave we have been experiencing here has just given way to a huge thunder storm very welcome indeed and it has saved me a lot of watering .Hope all is well with everyone ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:58 pm

It's been in the low hundreds here for the past couple of days ... 103 today too. I hate the heat ... can't wait till winter comes.
chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:46 am

sweat box and thunder and lightning here for two days, now its back to cloudy grey skies and going back into high sixties.
Looks like the two days of summer has flown.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Jim wrote:It's been in the low hundreds here for the past couple of days ... 103 today too. I hate the heat ... can't wait till winter comes.
chuckle

Ditto that ,much better temperatures the last few days and no more carrying watering cans all over the place pheeeeew ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 8 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:09 am

Hi Jim. The world have gone quiet. Anything happening your end. Hope all is well.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:41 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Jim. The world have gone quiet. Anything happening your end. Hope all is well.

Wrote a summary for my work ... this is like the fifth time and I think I finally said what I needed to say - I'll look at it again later. chuckle

Bernie told you I'm waiting to hear from Ray Boeche ... I sent him a copy of my work after he emailed me ... said he had a lot to do for the next couple weeks so I'm on hold till he gets to it.

I wonder where this is going to go? hmm  You know my take on the history of religion, and he's an Anglican Priest so ... dunno

We shall see ... he seems really nice in his email.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:29 am

He did tell me .I know him and i'm sure he will give your work some serious consideration fingers crossed here too.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:45 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:He did tell me .I know him and i'm sure he will give your work some serious consideration fingers crossed here too.

We shall see what we shall see.

I think I'm about done with the "summary" I just added to my work ... it's 362 pages now. I don't see this as ever being straightened out ... this subject is a total data disaster.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:18 am

Haven't heard a word yet.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:27 am

Hi Jim. Ray have been in hospital very ill. Although I think he is feeling better now. But still have tubes in. So don't expect he feels like doing anything. You probably have seen all this on his site. Sure he will answer when he feels better. Hope you all ok.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:19 pm

No - in fact I just took a quick look and - still didn't see it. What happened?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:46 pm

Hi ,folks ,no wonder it is taking a long time to get a reply then Jim......Hopefully he will feel more like reading now ..Very busy here at the moment with work so hav'nt been keeping too much of s watchfull eye on what has been happening out there in ufology land ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:05 pm

Yeah, I still don't know what happened but I hope he's OK ... timing was rather --- odd. hmm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:36 am

Hi Jim. Ray is being treated for Cancer. having Chemo. If you look on his site August 27th it tells you the cancer have come back.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:04 am

I still don't see it ... gotta link?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:42 am

Is that his facebook page Bren ? Jim does'nt go on there ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:06 pm

I was wondering about that too ... lemme see ... unless this is a sign in to see stuff - cuz I don't see it ... I don't do social media SO ... can't sign in.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 8 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:38 pm

Hi Jim. Yes it is his facebook web site. Why don't you EMail him again, sure he wouldn't mind . Just ask him how he is getting on reading the stuff you sent him to read.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:07 pm

I wasn't sure if he was home yet ... I'll give it a shot.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next