Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 7 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim on Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:35 am

Basically the only one that connected to what I was doing was Ed Dames' Kill Shot crap - and that had more errors in it than I wanted to deal with. chuckle

Nick Redfern (Final Events) touches on it too, and although the connections they made to stuff like this was spiritual / paranormal, the early time period interpreted all this as demons.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:05 am

Jim wrote:
Del. wrote:Remote viewing springs to mind....

Did you get anything on that?

Only what I have seen on youtube documentaries, but I do believe its true.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:26 am

Nick Redfern (Final Events) touches on it too, and although the connections they made to stuff like this was spiritual / paranormal, the early time period interpreted all this as demons.

yep that book makes some great points .Tantalising is'nt it .The more reading the more luggage we aquire .There are so many pigeon holes in that top shelf now it's difficult to know which ones to go to ,but for sure we cant rule anything out as long as it is all still up in the air (excuse the pun ) .Is the same power that drove our ancestors to sacrifice ( and willingly be sacrificed ) the same force that is taking us down our present rabbit holes of ufology and the paranormal .my question would be " are we being led like sheep " but of course noone knows the answer to that one and if they say they do i personally think they are deluded .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:30 am

We've been "led like sheep" for thousands of years ... and the starting point was the last superwave and the cosmic ray bombardment that affected the male population back then.

With regard to the Remote Viewing ... why is it no one saw this "viral pandemic" coming? One would tend to think someone would have seen it somewhere in the overall picture. dunno

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 7 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:38 am

I believe Jim several Mediums did foresee this virus back in 2010.Then in 2013 several people were writing about it. Said a pandemic was going to hit the whole world for several months then leaving then coming back in about 10 years time. I suppose we just ignore things like this.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:18 pm

I haven't seen anything like that - and one would tend to think it would have been dragged out into the open again.

I guess we could start here ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8104195/Late-psychic-Sylvia-Brownes-eerily-prophetic-words-spark-claims-predicted-coronavirus.html

Last edited by Jim on Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:53 am

Jim and Del,you must get a book called night people by Paul Sinclair ( AMAZON ) It is one of the most incredible stories i have ever read.We know Paul he is a very  down to earth person .i totally believe his accounts in that book ( a lot of them are witnessed and traceable ) In my opinion it rates with Witley stribers book Communion . I feel really sorry for him that he was `chosen`  to be one of their guinea pigs as it must be hell on earth wondering when they will next come back to perform their surgery ..

Last edited by sunbern on Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:10 am

Will look that one up Bern.
The last book you recommended was brilliant, I could not put it down.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:57 am

Hi Del,you definately won't put this down mate .!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:19 pm

I thought we looking at the above alleged "prophecy" ... and that's why I posted that link to start.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8104195/Late-psychic-Sylvia-Brownes-eerily-prophetic-words-spark-claims-predicted-coronavirus.html

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:32 am

I don't feel good with the notion that someone had foreseen covid 19 coming, we could predict it might rain here in jolly old blighty next week, the chances would be 99.9% right.
How many viruses has the world seen in hundreds of years, I think I could name at least a dozen in my lifetime. And most viruses affect the lungs.

As for remote viewing who would be looking for a future virus, I have only heard of spying on the military.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:23 am

I never heard of it. Are there others out there ... I have no clue.

Then there's this regarding what Ed Dames had about the killshot....

https://eslstories.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/ed-dames-and-his-remote-viewing-team-are-wrong-in-their-interpretation-of-data/

I don't have a problem with "seeing" this stuff ... it's just that the stories all have to be taken apart to see if it really was "seen" - or - just misinformation on whatever level.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:47 am

That link went on a bit, but who knows, the author of that story seems to think he knows what he is talking about.
On the other hand another link from the same source thinks the way to go is religion.

https://eslstories.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/a-word-of-caution-to-christians-about-remote-viewing/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:15 pm

I tried to contact Ed ... let's see where that goes. He's right, but missing a ton of information - which makes me wonder about "remote viewing data SOURCES."  hmm

As an add-on ... "People all follow dead end roads, and never realize they are indeed DEAD ENDS."

https://www.disclose.tv/the-killshot-film-starring-ed-dames-301426

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:20 pm

Jim wrote:I thought we looking at the above alleged "prophecy" ... and that's why I posted that link to start.

ok sorry to get sidetracked ,while we are looking at that you might like to listen to this Idea https://youtu.be/6xoydlEXbhE

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:14 pm

It will be great if Ed Danes takes an interest in your research Jim fingers crossed here ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:01 pm

sunbern wrote:
ok sorry to get sidetracked ,while we are looking at that you might like to listen to this Idea                   https://youtu.be/6xoydlEXbhE

The more I listen to this stuff the more I simply do not believe any of this is coming from "us."

It's like this remote viewing connected to Dames' research ... they get this "picture" ... but yet the core information is missing. If this was them "seeing all this stuff" ... why is it there is always info missing?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:29 am

This was one of those topics I left for other people to rip apart ... and ... it seems they have. Here's one example (and there are many others):

http://americanloons.blogspot.com/2013/06/604-ed-dames.html

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:50 am

Jim wrote:This was one of those topics I left for other people to rip apart ... and ... it seems they have. Here's one example (and there are many others):

http://americanloons.blogspot.com/2013/06/604-ed-dames.html

(Bernie) I'm thinking one of those` magic pens` is a must have lol. rotf

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:30 am

(Bernie again ) It looks as if Ed Danes has been subject to a lot of ridicule ,I would just say is anyone getting this right Question So many have tried to predict future events with varying degrees of success , no one as yet 100% (or even consistently close ) It's a minefield and I certainly wouldn't stake my life on one of their predictions .Who knows if some of it has gone underground and is in the hands of the military Question That reminds me we had better keep our heads down because planet 9 is bound to be heading our way this month according to someone Exclamation

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:42 am

If everything is taken as it sits, what Dames was doing would connect to everything Redfern was looking at, and boils down to "the gov't" looking for this "end times" info. Why Redfern doesn't seem to take the Dames picture on is another story - or it is out there somewhere and I haven't seen it.

Dames' "push" for people to do this remote viewing stuff would be linked to simply finding more info.  

In this "as it sits" picture, there was also what I call the esoteric aspect, and whoever they were they were looking for the same information. In the '50s it was written:

"...and we learn that a country exists, where death cannot reach man at the terrible time of the double cataclysm. As for the geographical location of this promised land, from which the Elite will take part in the return of the golden age, it is up to us to find it. For the Elite, the children of Elias, will be saved according to the word of Scripture, because their profound faith, their untiring perseverance in effort, will have earned for them the right to be promoted to the rank of disciples of the Christ-Light. They will bear his sign and will receive from him the mission renewing for regenerated humanity the chain of tradition of humanity which has disappeared."

It all boiled down to:

"For it is by fire and in fire that our hemisphere will soon be tried. And just as, by means of fire, gold is separated from impure metals, so, Scripture says, the good will be separated from the wicked on the great Day of Judgment."

And:

"...because it teaches us that, save for a small number of the elite, we must all perish."

This picture goes WAY deeper than people think ... and where all the hidden connections are between these people, if there even is a connection, is unknown to "us."

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:17 pm

because it teaches us that, save for a small number of the elite, we must all perish."

me again ( Bernie )   the way things are going the only survivors are likely to be the children of abductees and hand picked adult hybrids ,whichever way you look at it ,it looks as if they will inherit a world without adults and the stars are lining up to point to a future for Earth `designed ` and implemented by our extraterrestrial overlords ( some would say once more) .perhaps `they`are the chosen few who have been selected ( by lord knows who ) to see this through and give Earth the salvation it so desperately needs ..I am now reading a book where so much of this gells ( alien abduction babies which have now got a strong foothold on Earth covid to thin out the adults,along with the superwave  who knows maybe the noahs ark mk 2 is already in the pipeline to return the selected progeny .) So many times various folks of Ed Dames's ilk have predicted the endtimes and maybe some of them are starting to be proved right now but as I type I am thinking where have I heard this before ?  Idea  Had a bit of a look coul'nt find a Redfern /Dames connection ( Brenda reakons Nick Redfern is  not the most liked ufologist on the block anyhow )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:04 pm

Redfern may not be popular, but he hasn't (that I've seen) been disputed. All I can say is that his work ties with what the gov't was looking for, ties to Dames' work, and also ties to whoever the esoterics were that were looking into this too back in the 50's and 60s.

Nick said:
The journey has been a strange one. It overflows with claims that the end is
drawing ever nearer and strongly held assertions that we face deception from
all sides: from non-human, soul devouring entities that the Collins Elite
believe masquerade as aliens, and from factions of the official world who seem
prepared to do just about whatever it takes to rewire the collective mindset of the
world’s population to a radical, fundamentalist way of thinking.
If the story should prove to be bogus, then a tremendous amount of effort and
time has been utilized to convince both Ray Boeche and me of its validity—and
that surely begs the question of why? Could it be to further confuse the nature,
origin, and intent of the intelligences behind what we call UFOs?

For me there's the added factor that the last 65 years of my life have been involved in this exact same subject, and the absolute simplest breakdown comes from the only person I have read about that has it right (at least her first experience - everything else was paranormal BS) ... Landi Mellas ... and she isn't talking about it anymore.
This sounds like a superwave arrival.

‘But before we go, I want you to look at the sky.' He turned his eyes
upward. The night sky hued into an ominous blood red as a vacuum of
total silence engulfed me. Not a cricket sang, not a leaf rustled. My eyes
were riveted to the heavens. An electrically charged atmosphere
surrounded us, seemingly stretched to its limit, like a rubber band on the
verge of snapping apart. I felt an uneasiness that at any second the sky
would crack open like a delicate egg.
Although I was only seven, from the deepest recesses of my soul erupted a
knowingness of a catastrophic future event for planet Earth. I knew time
was running out. Urgency was upon us. The tall being's voice once again
brought me back to the present. 'If you see the sky such as this, you will
know we are coming.'

Later in her life she was told:
… you will have had to decide during your lifetime whether you will
come with us or stay on Earth. You always have a choice. We will never
force you. If conditions require that we do return to remove some of your
population, there will be no time for deciding then. You will either
immediately come with us, or you will not. Therefore, think carefully on
this.

Then there are the tons of screwed up "experiences" about this subject we have been hit with.

It we are confused ... it's because "someone" wanted us confused. We were supposed to know about this ... the last 5000+ years have been the beginning of the erasure.

As far as the bits and pieces we have and the tons of data we don't have ... it SEEMS this info came in via the Aryans and spread to the Zoroastrian religion (and a certain piece is in India thanks to the Aryan split).

This info turned into the "end times" story of the Zoroastrians, with a "coming one" before the event. This info spilled into the Semitic people, came down as the end times and messianic character, and finally into christianity.

You want to talk about a MESS ... THIS is a MESS.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:30 am

The night sky hued into an ominous blood red as a vacuum of
total silence engulfed me. Not a cricket sang, not a leaf rustled. My eyes
were riveted to the heavens. An electrically charged atmosphere
surrounded us, seemingly stretched to its limit, like a rubber band on the
verge of snapping apart. I felt an uneasiness that at any second the sky
would crack open like a delicate egg.

It's like the calm before a sunami hits everything stretches back to the sea the tide goes right out ( further than ever like a rubber band stretching ) then it snaps back as the tidal wave hits ..

You want to talk about a MESS ... THIS is a MESS. Agreed but I think you have done an amazing job piecing all this together ...

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:10 am

Thanks ... but it's accomplished nothing. I didn't expect to hear from Dames either ... I tried to join his forum - but my email address was rejected.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum