Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 6 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:41 pm

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:HMMMMM ,Time i read that i think Idea Idea
It's only been a year and a half since I brought it up.  chuckle

that long ? well i guess a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then ! lol. jim i'm a bit off reading at the moment .I think i am slightly `read out` on ufo books just now . study Sleep

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:16 pm

Oh well. chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:19 pm

very quiet in here ,hope you are all ok ? Nothing to report ( ufology scene quiet to non existent at the moment over here) ,lots of old news and sites that i dont believe .Take care all....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Ever get into Redfern's book?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:10 pm

Jim wrote:Ever get into Redfern's book?

just googled his books he's written a stack of em which ones do you recommend ? ( sorry i did'nt get the last one you recommended )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:47 pm

Check your email.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:55 am

all is well my end, not much happening though, damn virus has slowed things down a tad. Cant look forward to holidays abroad, Mid July and its not stopped raining this month and Im still wearing a fleece in 62 degrees of heat, when will summer arrive. I'm writing this year off.

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 6 Empty Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:22 am

Hi All. Not much going on here either Del. Most exciting thing is getting up at 4 30am then 6am then 7 30 to feed Biggy (seagull) to keep him quiet so he don't wake up neighbours with his calling racket. Have been feeding him for 6 years now, but this year he is extra noisy. He have brought one of his babies with him this week, who makes more noise than he do. Still I do see the lovely sunset every morning. Going to try the forest next week end. Stay safe. Anything exciting going on in your life Jim?

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:26 pm

Nope. Sent out a few more emails to see if anyone is interested in this study ... and ... seems not.

Last edited by Jim on Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:26 am

Jim wrote:Check your email.

Thanks Jim hav'nt put it down yet ,very interesting ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:28 am

Del. wrote:all is well my end, not much happening though, damn virus has slowed things down a tad. Cant look forward to holidays abroad, Mid July and its not stopped raining this month and Im still wearing a fleece in 62 degrees of heat, when will summer arrive. I'm writing this year off.

I'm not a lover of the heat mate so it suits me and i can work comfortably in it .Still i hope you get some sun soon fella .. sunny sunny sunny

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:37 am

[quote="Brenda Marguerite"]. Still I do see the lovely sunset every morning.

only you could do that Bren !! .Think biggy has upset yer time clock a tad confused

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:27 am

Should mentioned you needed some sun ... it's been 105ish - 110 here for over a week straight. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 6 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:18 am

Lucky you Jim. Send some over here. I love the sun always have. Used to spend all day down on the beach. One day down on beach had a very weird experience. It was boiling hot I was staring at the sun, next thing I knew I was in Egypt amongst the pyramids. it was a lovely feeling, of course I probably fell asleep and dreamed it. It did feel real though.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:59 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Lucky you Jim. Send some over here. I love the sun always have. Used to spend all day down on the beach. One day down on beach had a very weird experience. It was boiling hot I was staring at the sun, next thing I knew I was in Egypt amongst the pyramids. it was a lovely feeling, of course I probably fell asleep and dreamed it. It did feel real though.

I've reached that old guy cranky stage in my life - you can keep the heat. rotf

The Egypt thing sounds like endogenous DMT taking you on a trip.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:13 am

"The Egypt thing sounds like endogenous DMT taking you on a trip. "

There you go Bren i think you need more sun ,but dont take me ! my daughter went there and said it was 100 deg in the shade ,see if you can fix it for me to pop over and see Jim bounce chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:28 am

Sunbern. How many times have I got to tell you, just go Astral Travelling. Think you want to see Jim and you will go there.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:49 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Sunbern. How many times have I got to tell you, just go Astral Travelling. Think you want to see Jim and you will go there.

I was getting into that back in the early 70s ... did it once and proved it was all in my head. chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 6 Giphy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:59 am

Oh no Jim hope not , as have been to places I haven't ever been to and described things there. Have been to friends houses and told them what they were wearing. Done healing when been certain places with people who were sick and in pain, it always work. A lot of things that happen which are unexplainable.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:33 pm

Well, that one trip was when I was lying in bed, suddenly got up and walked around the apt, couldn't go through the wall but I could go through the window. scratch

Basically floated down form the second story window, saw the parked cars and decided to verify all this with a license plate number. Went over to the car - and - the numbers vanished off the plate. Then I woke up.

It isn't possible to verify this with someone else's experiences. Maybe it happened, maybe it was paranormal data transfer, maybe DMT.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:11 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Sunbern. How many times have I got to tell you, just go Astral Travelling. Think you want to see Jim and you will go there.

ok Jim don't move too fast cos i'm new to this ! but all joking apart you know it happens and that the military are very interested in it .certain people can do it and pretty accurately too but as far as i can ascertain it's not always possible on demand but i can vouch for it and i fully believe it is possible .Brenda has visited me several times and i really did know she was there ..it is mostly at times when i need help and she has described the situation so precisely there was no doubt in my mind .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:17 pm

sunbern wrote:

ok Jim don't move too fast cos i'm new to this ! but all joking apart you know it happens and that the military are very interested in it .certain people can do it and pretty accurately too but as far as i can ascertain it's not always possible on demand but i can vouch for it and i fully believe it is possible .Brenda has visited me several times and i really did know she was there ..it is mostly at times when i need help and she has described the situation so precisely there was no doubt in my mind .

Just keep asking yourself questions ... like ... is there any possibility a deceptive picture could be at the bottom  of this? I'm not trying to debunk it, I just have a strict method I use to decipher things. I had a life full of experiences ... but I still talked with 3 psychologists over the years who had an interest in this stuff, and the last one had a PhD. Bottom line - not nuts. I also did my own study of the paranormal - just because.

Always ask more questions ... this way you REALLY know what's going on.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:19 am

Remote viewing springs to mind....

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:51 am

Del. wrote:Remote viewing springs to mind....

Did you get anything on that?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 6 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:10 am

I did attend some evenings at CGHQ when they were doing Remote Viewing. I was invited to attend, this was way back in the early 70s. Have sat in many meetings, so guess this all helps. Life got very busy so gave a lot of it up.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next