Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 37 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. on Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:13 am

Wet and windy here, and 8 degrees C....Gloomy January..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:37 pm

About 70 here ... sunny ... nice chuckle

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:42 am

lol! nice one Jim... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 37 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:16 am

Very wet and windy here. Supposed to have high winds later. Have been talking about snow later this month.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 37 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 am

Hope everything where you live Jim is alright. Saw some of Texas got battered by a Tornado. Stay safe.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:09 am

It's all good ... 70s today, and by Thursday 39 and rain chuckle Looks like it stays cold after that.

Anyway, I haven't found anything else regarding what I'm looking for ... looks like a dead stop.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:38 am

Del. wrote:Wet and windy here, and 8 degrees C....Gloomy January..

tell me about it Del ,It's driving me mad cant get near work all flooded yeuuuuuuk,hate January affraid

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:40 am

Anyway, I haven't found anything else regarding what I'm looking for ... looks like a dead stop.

Why not try on facebook Exclamation chuckle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:45 am

never mind the end of the world will be here before we get an answer the way things are panning out..... just now Everything pretty much everywhere seems to be goin haywire and although the powers that be and climate scientists are not telling us anything i reakon they got a runaway train on their hands and i can smell burning brakes affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:35 pm

sunbern wrote:
Why not try on facebook Exclamation chuckle

Cuz I don't do Face(plant)book chuckle

sunbern wrote:never mind the end of the world will be here before we get an answer the way things are panning out..... just now Everything pretty much everywhere seems to be goin haywire and although the powers that be and climate scientists are not telling us anything i reakon they got a runaway train on their hands and i can smell burning brakes affraid

I sent out another email to one of the GC researchers regarding updates ... nothing yet (surprise surprise).

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:21 pm

Sleep Hope you can't hear my snoring from there fella lol! Just curious to know what you are asking ? maybe you should try telling them their house is on fire ( like Greta did ) Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:07 pm

sunbern wrote:Sleep Hope you can't hear my snoring from there fella lol!  Just curious to know what you are asking ? maybe you should try telling them their house is on fire ( like Greta did ) Exclamation

(I actually got an email telling me there was a message. rotf )

Anyway, I just asked if there was an update - haven't heard a word ... sent out another email to someone who LOOKED interested in this stuff ... but ... nothing. whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:16 pm

Sorry for delay been a bit busy of late ,Think the et's have planted a bug in the system ! was wondering when they would show up to save their world ! alien ( Coronavirus ) Seriously though it is a bit rude to ignore someones enquieries and suggestions ,Don't think i have ever encountered anyone as persistent as you Jim all credit to you but agree time overdue for a constructive reply ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:33 pm

Well, as far as that goes ... I'm done. If no one wants to talk - oh well.

I've added a bit more to the text - 343 pages - got the Zoroaster thing straightened out in my head, and that's it. No matter WHEN Zoroaster was in the picture (no one knows for sure) it doesn't matter. The end times crap as we've been handed it was a panic move by someone in that religion, because of hundreds of years of pop up aurora. It spread from there to the Hebrews, Essenes, and finally Christianity. It wasn't real, this is why Christianity failed, as Jesus and the end times were supposed to have happened back then - NOT dragged all the way to today.

The PDF connected to this has vanished off the web ... I have a copy, and if anyone wants one email me.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:17 pm

YES PLEASE ( You have my Email Jim )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:35 pm

When you finish that, there's another one you should look at. Again, Stothers doesn't jump to UFOs - and all I'm interested in is that this stuff was seen and interpreted through ancient mentality. It also goes right into the early centuries of Christian history.
https://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/2007/2007_Stothers_st02710y.pdf

According to Dr L, there were minor superwaves during this period that may have been the cause for all this ( https://i.imgur.com/GTIzDzp.jpg ) ... there just doesn't seem to be any science evidence for this particular period.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:39 pm

Thank you study

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:25 pm

One thing that screams et intervention during times of war ( from the earliest record until modern day neuclear weapons technology ) is the activity recorded during or preceeding battles ,There is so much of it that it surely cant just be coincidence .I would'nt be suprised if one was to research phenomenon associated with war there would be many more previously unreported cases .it just seems to point to one thing .,they have always been with us and they dont want us to destroy ourselves totally ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:28 pm

Do any of the Aurora occurances coincide with a minor superwave event on your timeline ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:33 pm

Well if these minor superwave events are ever confirmed, I'd say yes. The period is basically from around 500 BC +/- and continues on for about 800 years. There are more events in that second PDF.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:04 am

It seems part of the reason why this was happening had to do with the position of the earth's magnetic pole:

It’s fairly likely that Babylonian and Assyrian astrologers from that time could have seen aurorae, the researchers said. Earth’s magnetic pole, which affects where aurorae are visible, has moved in the 2,700 years since these observations. While the pole is near North America now, it would have been in Eurasia, closer to Babylon and Assyria, during the seventh century B.C. This means the observers in the region likely saw aurorae more frequently and more strongly than they can now.
http://www.astronomy.com/news/2019/10/ancient-middle-eastern-astrologers-recorded-the-oldest-known-evidence-of-auroras

It also seems more recent info has pushed dates back to the 600's BC.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:49 pm

that figures and why now the Aurora's are seen most visibly in Norway and northern Canada. As the polar axis has shifted .The world has changed far more than we have ever had reliable records for it seems, during the time humanity has been on earths surface and will continue to do so without a doubt Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:07 pm

Well this is the key to the entire picture regarding where the end times subject (as we know it) came from. All it took was one paranoid priest in the Zoroastrian religion to flip out over this (and Zoroaster himself did NOT have to be there) - and I say he pulled our info out of the closet and rewrote it. This based on the 12,000 year picture that was used - it was the same as mine. This same 12,000 year idea was in that recalculation of the Yuga cycle, and it SEEMS everything traces back to Aryans. There was no "end times subject" in the religions of the middle east ... it had to come in (or whatever was left of it) via the Aryans.

From here data drifts into the Hebrew, Essenes, and finally Christianity. This is why Christianity failed - it was all supposed to happen back then ... and, it never did. When it says, for instance - "For in just a little while, the Coming One will come and not delay" ... a little while is not 2000 years.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:42 pm

Yes it definately looks that way ,oh to be an archaeologist   looking   ,surely the Aryans left something behind that we can pick up on ( how do you fancy a trip to the indus valley,better bring youyr trowel !!! ) ,but then again it does seem that we were fed a red herring .Maybe we were sent the wrong way deliberately for whatever reason the `gods` deemed necessary and we are being manipulated ,we will only ever find out with more evidence and we all know that is as rare as hens teeth in ufology as well as mainstream dyed in the wool archaeology ... . dunno

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:40 pm

sunbern wrote:Maybe we were sent the wrong way deliberately for whatever reason the `gods` deemed necessary and we are being manipulated...

No, this is a classic example of what the Aboriginals refer to as the split in humanity. We are the end result of going down the wrong road (religious control), being taught DON'T THINK ... JUST LISTEN TO WHAT WE SAY ... and as you can see - it's a real mess.

Frankly ... I don't ever see this as being straightened out with people.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum