Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:25 am

No, never ever thought of it, what were they..Question

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:01 pm

Just looked up 110 floors in each tower block but did'nt know there were 10 buildings seriously affected ,The syncronicity number that has got folks buzzing is 111 a very powerful number and one that is very regularly cropping up in both Brenda's and my life ..The link between the CIA and Roswell is a proven one and they have taken a covert interest in et related issues ever since and still do .They were involved with the Rendlesham incident for certain .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:17 pm

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/807714/Rendlesham-UFO-CIA-Col-Charles-Halt-John-Burroughs-Bud-Steffen-James-Pe

In my opinion the central intelligence agency would not have been involved if this incident was pre planned or a routine known occurance although a Russian link would certainly have rattled their cage Exclamation

Last edited by sunbern on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Del. wrote:No, never ever thought of it, what were they..Question  

Buildings 1, 2, and 7 FELL DOWN = destruction. 1+2+7=10 ... and oddly too, and I brought this up in the new version of my text, the National Security Council talked with Dr L about 14 years before Earth Under Fire was published. You can't tell me they haven't put 2 and 2 together with the rest of this esoteric stuff they have. 911 was after this.
https://starburstfound.org/letters/superwave/Lehman.jpg

10 is the end of a CYCLE ... the superwave cycle.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Aha ,very interesting .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:10 pm

BTW ... just got an email from Dr L's site ...

Both websites, starburstfound.org and etheric.com, are now made secure and have been migrated to a new server.  So everything should get back to normal again.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:10 am

Buildings 1, 2, and 7 FELL DOWN = destruction. 1+2+7=10 wrote:

Could this be just a coincidence..?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:04 am

Del. wrote:Could this be just a coincidence..?

About as much of a "coincidence" as Aquarius rising at the beginning of all this (Operation Amalgam Virgo) and then building 7's very late (and apparently for no structural reason) collapse - and Aquarius was in the EXACT SAME SPOT IN THE SKY when it fell. How the hell does that - just happen?

You tell me. Aquarius would reference "the coming new age" ... which technically "ain't gonna happen." Kinda ties in to that esoteric line: "For it is by fire and in fire that our hemisphere will soon be tried."

dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:03 am

But who is controlling all of these things to happen if its true ??? If they can control these events to the day why don't they just control how all things pan out on the planet... scratch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:49 am

If this picture is right, they know we're going down the tubes and control on that level doesn't matter; all they are worried about is themselves.

There has been something going on since this "ET" picture started that I can't figure out ... what's up with the seeming mental battle between ET and the Govt? The picture we have is nothing but BS, and we NEVER get any information about ANYTHING. The paranormal crap that's been going on is pointed in the same direction ... create a picture of confusion. It's almost like - the govt "isn't wanted?" And if they're going down - we're going down too?

I'm missing a big piece of information ... and I can't find anything to explain this mess properly.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:44 am

Mmmm hmm Will we ever find the answers? Going on what you are saying its probable that we will all be down the pan before then.
''Extinction'' another recycle of humanity from the few survivors.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:44 am

Del. wrote:Mmmm hmm Will we ever find the answers? Going on what you are saying its probable that we will all be down the pan before then.
''Extinction'' another recycle of humanity from the few survivors.  

The idea is ... the subject we have called the "end times" doesn't exist. The original format, based on everything I have, simply states that if "THEY" ever show up "in our faces" ... there is a problem. What this "problem" is, is not our concern, and if there is something we need to know - we'll be told.

The last time this happened was C 13,000 BC ... with the superwave that hit here. The only "destruction" event was the megafauna extinction event, and according to what I have, those people (like us today) had no clue regarding what was supposed to be known ... and, they all died in the event.

Everything boils down to a single line I use: If someone taps you on the shoulder and says - "It's time to go" ... just go. It could work out in any number of ways, but that's the basic idea.

There has only been ONE "ET" experience I have seen, that wraps this all up in a single statement, and that's Landi Mellas' experience.

"… you will have had to decide during your lifetime whether you will
come with us or stay on Earth. You always have a choice. We will never
force you. If conditions require that we do return to remove some of your
population, there will be no time for deciding then. You will either
immediately come with us, or you will not. Therefore, think carefully on
this."

After this experience, EVERYTHING started to go down the tubes with the biggest bunch of paranormal BS ever. Today she doesn't seem to even want to talk about it.

The same ET allegedly popped up years later, and said:

"Be prepared! There will be severe climate changes that will seem to
happen instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass!"

All he did was try to focus her on the original message - which is so simple, it's ridiculous.

But the confusion between her experiences and David's had seemingly taken their toll.

Frankly, I don't ever see this being straightened out.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:55 pm

What next we have got drones disrupting flights now at one of our major airports ( Gatwick ) It has been closed now for 24 hours ,all i can say is those drones have got mighty powerful batteries Exclamation Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:51 am

sunbern wrote:What next we have got drones disrupting flights now at one of our major airports ( Gatwick ) It has been closed now for 24 hours ,all i can say is those drones have got mighty powerful batteries Exclamation Exclamation

Haven't heard anything about it. dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:29 pm

our second largest airport grounded by a drone for 24 hours at christmas ( busiest time ) ,the guy/s were good hav'nt said what their cause was but environmentalists suspected took the army and air force to shut it down ,planes now flying today... now talking about installing the tech used at all our major airports .They hav'nt caught the perpetrators Evil or Very Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Someone is VERY bored ... chuckle

Police have apparently been unable to locate those responsible for the drones, which had been sighted more than 50 times since the runway was first closed. Given the fairly brief flight time of most drones (you’d need a lot of drones, a lot of batteries, or both) that suggests this disruption may have been planned in advance.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/12/20/18149819/london-gatwick-airport-drone-shutdown-reports

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:44 am

Must have been using Duracell Batteries.. chuckle d'oh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:52 am

Del. wrote:Must have been using Duracell Batteries.. chuckle d'oh

i reakon there must be several of them a definite concerted attempt to cause maximum disruption .I think they arrested a man and a woman this morning 5 years in clink !! they are saying it was an environmental group, if so they certainly got their anti pollution message across Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:55 pm

Then of course, somebody HAS to jump to "UFO" - which is why we're in the mess we are in.
rotf

UFO or Drone shut down Gatwick Airport London - 750 flights being cancelled.

https://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2018/12/ufo-or-drone-shut-down-gatwick-airport.html

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:50 am

Hehe i totally agree Jim .When THEY want to say something to us which at best will probably be "we told you so " It will happen big time but i really don't think they will `mess ` around at that level it harps more ( if anything ) to the paranormal interference syndrome but it's not that either they will catch the guys that did it or they wont but completely an earthly happening for sure ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:48 am

ET uses the same methodology as (what I call) the paranormal "front office" ... they don't "tell you anything" - it's all "up to you."

I always thought that was exceedingly strange, but I tripped over someone's comment the other day (and now I can't find it) that had to do with someone's grandmother dying, and then she came back and told her grand-kid what was going on after death. She told him too she wasn't supposed to do this, and not to tell people what she had said. Allegedly it all boils down to the idea "we are on a journey" and "WE" have to put the pieces together.

To me this makes sense ... my approach boiled down to the idea of "separation" after death, in other words, when we die we are supposed to "go somewhere," and if you lived your life like a moron, you get "left here" and do not "move on." It's highly possible that if you ever do get your act together, you can get out of here and move on, but at any rate, this is why the "paranormal" subject exists, and has been around it seems all along in history.

As far as the "drones" go - that would be an aspect of the "moron" approach. chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:49 pm

Well, it's about that time ... Happy Holidays everybody.
santa

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

General Discussion.

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:31 am

Thanks Jim for your interesting posts / topics during 2018. Have a good Christmas and New Year. Hope you get all your answers in 2019 you are searching for. X

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

General Discusion.

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:34 am

Have a good week Del. Hope you are well. Maybe we will meet up next year somewhere. Happy Christmas and New Year. All the best. X

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:46 pm

You too Brenda, Jim, and Bernie.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down