Study Hall.

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:22 pm

Well those closing lines, according to Longfellow's published notes in 1845, were part of what just "dropped into his head" one night after he finished the poem. (Which oddly is the exact methodology in my experiences.) From my perspective, the "reign of violence" is the control aspect that has been in our faces for literally 12,000 years in rounded numbers. If they know this, and there's no way to prove it, we could be looking at WHY "the govt" isn't telling us anything - they aren't wanted. Add to this the deliberately confusing paranormal aspect, and there's your picture.

He said in one part of the poem:

Beneath the sky's triumphal arch
This music sounded like a march,
And with its chorus seemed to be
Preluding some great tragedy.

You tell me what it sounds like. whistle

Everything that references this idea connects to my picture - including the title "The Occultation of Orion." Orion is the key - and we lost it - hence the "hidden behind" / occultation reference.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:49 pm

This is one of those - we really need to sit down and have a LONG talk, but ... that isn't going to happen.

can you skype Jim ? only problem is the bill ,not sure what it would cost cos it's a long story !!

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Short answer - no chuckle

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Hehe ,ok ......just looked up the "official" explanation for Longfellows poem and it's supposed to relate to the war and peace aspect of his thoughts at the time of writing but i'm ok with your assessment if he really did get the` mindplant `in the manner it has been suggested .After all it's only a short step when you have had your mind changed so dramatically about the possibilities the brain is capable of ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:49 pm

The only reason I first looked at it - was the title. The Orion aspect is the key "visual / symbolic" piece to this puzzle that we lost, hence the "occultation" (hiding) aspect was odd. No one to date (including a PhD in the subject) could explain what I found regarding the long count and Orion (with Virgo and the galactic center) and the picture that ran for 45,000 rounded years. There was NO WAY humans could have put this picture together - it repeated over and over and over for 45,000 rounded years, and ended on 2012. It started with a superwave, and it's going to end with one. So ... whose left?  whistle The Mayan's had a small piece of the old knowledge ... and they said Bolon Yokte was "returning." Just another 'GOD" inserted as a replacement for what we once knew. It was the god of "9 long steps" ... and there were "9 long steps" in this after the superwave 45,000 years ago. Someone was "returning" ... I wonder who.   "They" have been in our faces for HOW LONG now? chuckle

The "war and peace" aspect would tie to those final lines that "dropped into his head." They have TOTALLY darkened this planet.

He said in his published notes:
October 14, 1845. Finished The Occultation of Orion, and read it to F. and
E. before the ink was dry. The concluding lines, however, dropped into
my brain in the evening, as I was coming down from my dressing
room.

Basically, that's the same message that's in the Georgia Guidestones.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:40 pm

"the reign of violence is o'er" Here we go again ,it's like groundhog day ,have we lear'nt nothing ,each time humanity has been raised to the ground we rise from the ashes none the wiser it seems .I think the only way this recurring nightmare will be straightened out is if the et's take out our aggression gene Twisted Evil

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:10 pm

I've said, "IF" this is an ET raising us thing (on whatever level) ... and if the problem is genetic (a screw up regarding the lack of empathy as that part of their brain doesn't work) then why don't they FIX IT. It seems we have had a "shrinking brain" going on for the last 20,000 years ... are defects due to that?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:32 pm

who knows but i reakon it's time overdue for a brain implant rather than a mind download lol!

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:16 pm

Maybe it can be connected to your cell phone ... then people will stop walking into walls. rotf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:05 am

rotf lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:17 pm

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:48 pm

we'll soon be back here !

https://youtu.be/qtbOmpTnyOc

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:06 pm

I've seen this - frankly, I don't get it ... rotf

And this one ... where's the difference? rotf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:14 pm

Well hopefully the abductees have had their aggressive genes removed and the brave new world will be a kitty loving peace camp flower

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:44 am

sunbern wrote:we'll soon be back here  !

https://youtu.be/qtbOmpTnyOc

I thought we already were..... confused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:24 pm

I don't think it would take much to instigate a breakdown of society but of course the guys living underground would probably welcome that ,The planet is overpopulated and i think it would suit their purposes to thin humanity out fairly drastically then they could emerge like knights in shining armour to help rebuild and take control again ...Now where have i heard that before scratch

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:04 pm

whistle
For it is by fire and in fire that our
hemisphere will soon be tried. And just as, by means of fire, gold is
separated from impure metals, so, Scripture says, the good will be
separated from the wicked on the great Day of Judgment.

....save for a small number of the elite, we must all perish.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:36 pm

not sure how the bad rich will be seperated from the good rich when it all shakes down Evil or Very Mad Think the survivors will all need an` outdoor firing range ` Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:55 pm

If i was ever privvy to attending a meeting of the Galactic federation Rolling Eyes i think i would keep schtum about being a member of the human ( rat ) race

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:25 pm

sunbern wrote:If i was ever privvy to attending a meeting of the Galactic federation  Rolling Eyes  i think i would keep schtum about being a member of the human ( rat ) race
That's IF the Galactic Fed even exists ... and ... it doesn't. rotf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:30 am

That's IF the Galactic Fed even exists ... and ... it doesn't. rotf [/quote]  

i'm not having that Exclamation    I've seen the film . rotf

"Gaurdians of the Galaxy "

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:08 pm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:34 pm

lol! And there was i thinking you wer'nt prepared to listen to a reasoned argument chuckle

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:26 pm

sunbern wrote:lol! And there was i thinking you wer'nt prepared to listen to a reasoned argument chuckle

chuckle

Here's one for you ... how many ready to blow volcanoes will blow with the arrival of the gravity wave punch? whistle

https://2zk8ci15bz0240i2m999gkf1-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Threat-ranking-chart-for-US-volcanoes.-1.jpg

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:08 am

So we have nothing to worry about then, it will just be a minor hiccup...affraid affraid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next