Study Hall.

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:55 am

He,he ,wait for the next instalment ,there wont be enough smilies on the website !!!!! rotf lol! chuckle hide

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:58 am

Oh ,it's me ( Bernie ) having a few days in Suffolk Very Happy sunny

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:46 am

Del. wrote:Sounds like you have picked up a bug Jim. hmm

I think it might be the last add-on I put in.

Yep - took it out - problem solved. That's just odd - was a youtube video download program. Was screwing up my startpage too when I brought up Firefox. dunno

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:41 am

Glad you got it sorted .

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:11 pm

Yeah - waited to see if anything else popped up ... nothing ... that seemed to have been it. I just can't figure out why it even happened.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:35 am

We were having the discussion about far fewer sightings globally the other night ,do you think it is because people are getting blase`about the subject or the et's have backed off because we have more sophisticated recording equipment these days or just that previous mass sightings were mostly histeria Razz Question

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:54 pm

https://youtu.be/Gr8Az3QQZdI            

A long watch but very thought provoking Arrow Idea

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:35 pm

sunbern wrote:We were having the discussion about far fewer sightings globally the other night ,do you think it is because people are getting blase`about the subject or the et's have backed off because we have more sophisticated recording equipment these days or just that previous mass sightings were mostly histeria Razz Question

We don't even know if what's seen IS "ET" when it's seen.

sunbern wrote:https://youtu.be/Gr8Az3QQZdI

A long watch but very thought provoking Arrow Idea

Creationism? Seriously? This approach needs a confrontation between him and people who know the subject, this way the "audience" can hear all sides of the picture.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:41 am

"We don't even know if what's seen IS "ET" when it's seen. "

Again ,discussing this the other night ,the general concensus was `ours or theirs `the jury is still out but that does'nt explain the abduction cases which seem so real to the experiencers who often take lie detector tests and appear very convincing .

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:52 am

"Creationism? Seriously? This approach needs a confrontation between him and people who know the subject, this way the "audience" can hear all sides of the picture."

Yes i am serious ,i have been round the mulberry bush over this and i do think we were created there are just too many gaps in the evolution theory for it to fit the model .I would say look at the factors that had to come together to make this a habitable planet ,there are so many it just seems impossible to have happened by chance and we hav'nt discovered another earth and if you are right no one knows about us us except our creator/s ( whichever et race they were alien .) .

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:57 am

i am suddenly on page 5 not sure where that came from because last time i posted i was on 44 Question

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:22 pm

sunbern wrote:i am suddenly on page 5 not sure where that came from because last time i posted i was on 44 Question

If you look, there is a limit to the number of pages it seems ...
http://theoratorium.canadian-forum.com/f2-general-discussion

... we reached that limit - again. All the other pages are saved.

sunbern wrote:Yes i am serious ,i have been round the mulberry bush over this and i do think we were created there are just too many gaps in the evolution theory for it to fit the model .I would say look at the factors that had to come together to make this a habitable planet ,there are so many it just seems impossible to have happened by chance and we hav'nt discovered another earth and if you are right  no one knows about us us except our creator/s ( whichever et race they were  alien  .) .
Yeah, but regarding this video:
"Spike Psarris was previously an engineer in the United States’ military space program. He entered that program as an atheist and an evolutionist. He left it as a creationist and a Christian."

I have already debunked christianity - and if you'd like to get into it here, we can.

Regarding science, they are "looking" ... Dr Lee Smolin once said:
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again and to make mistakes over and over again, but I think that that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science. That is, we have to experiment with every stupid, wrong idea before we get onto the right one."

While I'd admit that it seems there was "tampering" in the picture somehow, the next problem that needs to be dealt with is the historical picture of "religion." Truth doesn't change ... lies change, constantly. One of the biggest humps to get over is the change from polytheism / henotheism to monotheism. Ahkenaton changed that picture, and it was absorbed by the Zoroastrians, and finally the Hebrews, and then they didn't make a final change to strict monotheism until the 500s AD.

So the bottom line simply is - whose "religious story" are you gonna believe?  confused

Christianity is just another error in thinking ... and the answers are right in the text. People don't see it because they have been brainwashed NOT to see it. This is ONE example.

For yet in a very little while, He who is coming will come,
and will not delay. (Heb.10:37)

If people actually read the text - this return and the end of the world was believed coming 2000 rounded years ago ... AND IT NEVER HAPPENED.

The bottom line is - who's data are going to use to form your "beliefs?"

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:55 pm

"I have already debunked christianity - and if you'd like to get into it here, we can. "

Yep i can go with that too,i am not advocating christianity or any other religion come to that ,in my book ( and yours i reakon ) religion has become detached to reality and as you now rightly say and also in my opinion it has become one sorry mess and the important things that we needed to know have been lost to us ,but i would say also, i agree someone here has the right set of guidelines they just ar'nt letting the rest of us know them study

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:55 pm

Based on everything to date, the best way to figure out what something IS ... is by figuring out what it is NOT. Once you have a pile of stuff you know is wrong ... the question to ask is - what's left?

It's like the topic of "god" ... the arguments always revolve around yes and no ... and you can't do that. I don't have a problem with the existence of a head-honcho "god" - what I DO have a problem with is the fact that the historical "religious" picture says NO.

On top of the polytheism / monotheism historical conundrum picture, the idea of "human control" has given birth to a picture of "divine control" to justify "their" position. Just like on earth, where we have ONE PERSON running EVERYTHING in history, in "heaven" there is also ONE GOD running everything. Just like on earth, if you question the authority of the ruler, you get your ass kicked, if you question "god" ... you get damned to hell ... you aren't ALLOWED to question god, just like you aren't allowed to question the earthly ruler.

So, if this is the case ... what's left? How does the "next world" work?

All that's left, is intelligence.

Everyone does what they are "supposed to do" and everything works fine.

As far as I am concerned, THIS is the reason we don't GET "information" because living on earth is nothing more than a two-part developmental stage. Part one is being "built" in the womb, and part two is the continued development after you are born. You continue to "grow" ... and you BRAIN develops. By the time you die, you are the end result of your brain and "thinking" ... and if you are a "moron" doing stuff to other people, they don't WANT YOU. (And if you KNEW that was coming - you'd be good ... but it wouldn't be REAL - you'd just be making it all up.) So, you remain here in the 3D world where you came from. Possibly, if you can get your act together ... maybe you will be accepted. No way to say for sure.

That's the simplest idea I can come up with, once the "religious" control BS has been eliminated.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:59 am

Well that was a good analogy Jim.

''belief systems exert a greater control on human behaviour than laws imposed by government, no matter what form the beliefs take''

Edward Ross.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:07 am

This is why I have so much trouble getting the idea across with people ... it isn't about what you believe ... it's about verification of said beliefs because of the thousands of years of doctrinal "reconstruction."  And "verification" - is always a "no-no."

It's like my approach to reincarnation ... I said "no" because if it was true, the Sumerians would have had it in their texts as a full-blown doctrine - but it wasn't there. Wasn't a full blown doctrine anywhere else either. Then recently, I tripped over this war going on:

https://vedkabhed.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/no-reincarnation-no-moksha-no-mukti-in-the-vedas/

We are literally surrounded by thousands of years of BS. My conclusions are based in "what's left" after said BS has been eliminated. This is why I had to verify the paranormal subject too ... just in case. Final conclusions - YES - it IS there, however, there is never any explanational data. Why? It's not about "knowing" ... that's what we have been fed for millennia. It's about becoming YOU - so when you die, you get placed with your own kind.

Now when you look at, for example, Nan Bush's NDE ... it makes more sense. This is information she can take back, that we can use ... IF ... we are on the right road figuring things out.

"Your life never existed. The world never existed. Your family never
existed. You were allowed to imagine it. You were allowed to make it up.
It was never there. There was nothing there. There never was anything
there. You're not real."

This would make more sense if we pictured ourselves in a mental hospital.

This appearance in her experience was in the form of flying Yin Yang symbols (which she had never heard of back then), which basically shows the idea of polar opposites, which is exactly what we are dealing with, in the form of "truth vs BS."
"The principle of Yin and Yang is that all things exist as inseparable and contradictory opposites..."

So where in the tons of "doctrine" that have been shoved down our throats ... is the dividing line? "People all follow dead end roads, and never realize they are indeed - DEAD ENDS."

Now when I say that a good number of "experiences" are paranormal BS, giving you "information," maybe it makes more sense.

whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:47 pm

"Now when I say that a good number of "experiences" are paranormal BS, giving you "information," maybe it makes more sense."

But what about the information they don't want you to divulge,i believe that they can clear your mind as well if they don't want you to say certain things it's a strange situation when you are just about to say something and it gets wiped before it leaves your lips, it even happened to me whilst I was under hypnosis I was told I had said in reply to a certain question "this is not for you to know "

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:"Now when I say that a good number of "experiences" are paranormal BS, giving you "information," maybe it makes more sense."

But what about the information they don't want you to divulge,i believe that they can clear your mind as well if they don't want you to say certain things it's a strange situation when you are just about to say something and it gets wiped before it leaves your lips, it even happened to me whilst I was under hypnosis I was told I had said in reply to a certain question "this is not for you to know "

OK, I said "a good number" ... not all.

I don't believe that people should define all experiences under one heading ... each one has to be taken individually and sorted out and placed where it belongs - if it can even be done. The ones I deal with are understood by looking at history; you can't meet Michael the archangel in an experience because he's a made up character with a limited history. So ... who did you REALLY meet?

As far as forgetting before speaking ... it's totally possible that's you ... it happens to everyone as they get older. The "this is not for you to know" ... sounds like the stereotypical spirit interaction during hypnosis. Personally, I wouldn't trust hypnosis as far as I could throw a grand piano ... but that's just me. whistle

My main concern is spirit interaction regarding the topics I'm involved with ... the subject can get too broad and I like to stay on topic.

The last "picture" that entered my head dealt with the fact that both the physical (control) aspect and the dark spiritual aspect have totally immersed this entire planet in confusion and darkness. We are SO FAR from where we should be ... frankly, I don't ever see this as being straightened out. dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:00 pm

"We are SO FAR from where we should be"

yeah but what if some of us are not ,If it's a selection process perhaps those that make the grade so to speak are already being `groomed ` so that when they get up there they fall into place and are more prepared ( than the rest of us ) for the next instalment Rolling Eyes If it's as frustrating up there ( or where ever ) as it is here i'm in no rush that's for sure !!!

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:36 pm

https://youtu.be/dmkrI-K7yBo

"I've looked at life from both sides now,win or loose and still somehow it's life's illusions i recall ,i really don't know life at all ! "

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm

sunbern wrote:"We are SO FAR from where we should be"    

yeah but what if some of us are not ,If it's a selection process perhaps those that make the grade so to speak are already being `groomed ` so that when they get up there they fall into place and are more prepared ( than the rest of us ) for the next instalment Rolling Eyes If it's as frustrating up there ( or where ever ) as it is here i'm in no rush that's for sure !!!

What I meant was, the road we have been put on has taken us a million miles from our place on earth - which today is totally undefined - your video shows this too. We know where we are (sort of) but have no idea anymore where we belong.

Based on what I've looked at, that part doesn't matter ... it's not what you know - it's about your personality.

Is there a god? The historical build that created this subject - says no. It's nothing but an ever changing picture, and even in that video they are all stuck on the latest "build" that we call monotheism. What there IS "up there" (so to speak) is intelligence. This is why the dead who are "evil" (to use a known word) are locked out, and still here. Their attitude is identical to what they were here, and a look through the ideas compiled by Stanton E. Samenow Ph.D. on living "criminals" shows this.
The "control" we have been under, as well as the attitudes of certain "spirits" shared in first person interviews, show an identical picture.

They see themselves as being like the hub of a wheel around which everything must revolve.  They are uncompromising -- determined to prevail in every situation, whether by deception, intimidation, or brute force.  They see the world as being like their own personal chess board with people and objects as pawns. (I have described many other features of such individuals in my blogs for “Psychology Today”.)

These individuals have only the most primitive concept of injury to others, e.g. leaving someone with broken bones lying in a pool of blood.  They have no concept of the ripple effect of injury to direct and indirect victims (like the proverbial stone hurled into a bond with unending ripples). They lack a concept of what a “victim” is.  In fact, when they are apprehended and held accountable, they regard themselves as victims.  

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/inside-the-criminal-mind/201303/evil-exists-not-diagnosis-0

All this "stuff" that has been shoved down our throats has to be unraveled and redefined. So far - no one wants to do it ... oh well.

whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:22 am

http://thewebmatrix.net/disclosure/

Thought this might be of interest ( on a rainy day ! ) You might find the Medium segment of interest Brenda .?

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:31 am

Sounds like the same stuff I have been listening to for decades. I dunno ... one would tend to think that if he was ratting "them" out, he'd be shut down. Yeah, I found esoteric "stuff" too, but oddly it was pointing in the exact same direction I was going ... a coming event.

Lines like:

For it is by fire and in fire that our
hemisphere will soon be tried. And just as, by means of fire, gold is
separated from impure metals, so, Scripture says, the good will be
separated from the wicked on the great Day of Judgment.

The age of iron has no other seal
than that of Death. Its hieroglyph is the skeleton, bearing the
attributes of Saturn: the empty hourglass, symbol of time run out, and
the scythe, reproduced in the figure seven, which is the number of
transformation, of destruction, of annihilation.

...because it teaches us that, save for a small number of the elite, we
must all perish.

This was in the '50s ... next piece was 10 years later ... it went on from there, all tied to the coming event. If you don't know what you are looking for, you just go round and around in circles. I even know why building 7 fell at the exact time it did. Think anyone will listen? Nope. Oh well.
whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:53 am

"I even know why building 7 fell at the exact time it did. Think anyone will listen? "

ok i'm all ears Arrow

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:00 am

" one would tend to think that if he was ratting "them" out, he'd be shut down "

would'nt you just .It's almost an endorsement of misguided and worthless research that it gets to print. If it threatened in any way the hierarchy i cant imagine it would see the light of day ( or the publisher for that matter ! ) Evil or Very Mad

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next