Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 36 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:10 pm

https://youtu.be/Sc7Q9hgcukw

this COULD be a significant breakthrough Idea

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 01, 2018 6:45 am

sunbern wrote:https://youtu.be/Sc7Q9hgcukw

this COULD be a significant breakthrough Idea

Hmmm ... hmm

Just woke up ... I'm gonna listen to this again later.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 01, 2018 2:15 pm

I sent him an email ... we shall see ... hmm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 02, 2018 11:14 am

Definately worth a try fingers crossed ( yet again ) Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Nothin' yet ... shocker. chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu May 03, 2018 3:44 am

I found it a bit here and there, with bits of old stuff thrown in..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu May 03, 2018 5:31 am

Yeah - but I was more interested in the phenomenology aspect ... which basically breaks down to terms we use like "spiritual" being part of this picture, which was what I went through. The breakdown says more when you approach it via the paranormal data we have.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu May 03, 2018 10:54 am

the identifiable genetic marker perked me up... if abduction cases can be verified by this method then it adds far more credebility to their claims.

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu May 03, 2018 5:16 pm

sunbern wrote:the identifiable genetic marker perked me up... if abduction cases can be verified by this method then it adds far more credebility to their claims.  
Yeah - but I don't see any proof - just hear-say so far. I'd tend to think that if true - I'd have it too.
It's like the proof of implants - really? Where?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat May 05, 2018 9:44 am

Take your point ,if proved it would be a revelation likewise implants but as you say nothing but silence and as things stand no case to answer ,but that is the whole ethos of ufology everything is unprovable ,every base is covered and whoever is controlling the shots is letting absolutely nothing slip through the evidence net ... Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 05, 2018 12:05 pm

In the overall picture, this is where "everybody else" thinks they should go for "information." My foundational explanation is simply - if someone taps you on the shoulder and says "it's time to go" ... just go - period. Am I wrong? No one has taken me on yet. d'oh

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat May 05, 2018 1:10 pm

In answer to your question a little while ago about why i dont let Rendlesham drop,this may go a little way to giving you a reason for my contiued interest

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread989481/pg230

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 05, 2018 4:28 pm

But what does this have to do with the overall "it is coming" context? dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 06, 2018 9:50 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 06, 2018 4:04 pm

Jim wrote:But what does this have to do with the overall "it is coming" context? dunno

In hindsite quite a lot thinking about it ,you know if the revelations of Rendlesham ARE unravelled ( and recent research is making headway ) the weaponisation of light bols and faster than light technology could just bust open one of the biggest secrets the American government has been sitting on for decades ..In short the golden egg could be about to crack and superwave or no superwave that really would turn humanity on it's head . "GIVE ME PROOF " ok, at the moment all i can say is there are a lot of clever minds working on it and for that reason i am hopefull we will soon get confirmation Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Just jumping back to consciousness and life after death:

Boy comes back to life after parents sign papers to donate his organs.

He believes he was in heaven while he was gone.
"I was in an open field walking straight,” said Trenton.
"There's no other explanation but God. There's no other way.
Even doctors said it."

http://www.wtxl.com/news/miracle-in-mobile-boy-comes-back-to-life-after-parents/article_10d9cf28-50b6-11e8-93fd-c35aaf60f37d.html

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon May 07, 2018 4:49 am

Never seen that code headed statue before, don't know what to think about that one.

The dripping metal and plasma beam I have read about but didn't connect it with Rendlesham.

The boy coming back to life, well its said that the brain lives on for hours after death, but reading the story again.

''For the next several days, Trenton was brain dead and barely breathing''
''A day before doctors were set to pull the plug, Trenton started showing signs of cognition''

(So he was not dead)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 07, 2018 8:26 am

your research ( as always ) is impeccable Jim and very much appreciated, sorry, i hav'nt always got the time to go looking as thoroughly as you do ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 07, 2018 8:35 am

The dripping metal and plasma beam I have read about but didn't connect it with Rendlesham.

Have a look at Halts statement Del.

i have just brought Brenda Journey of souls by Michael Newton will see what that has to say ( there are a lot of case studies in it )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 07, 2018 11:03 am

Del. wrote:(So he was not dead)

He was declared brain dead ... no brain functioning at all.

Personally, I believe there are different aspects across the board ... like Nan Bush's NDE where she saw flying yin-yang symbols, and she didn't even know what that was. She heard:

"Your life never existed. The world never existed. Your family never
existed. You were allowed to imagine it. You were allowed to make it up.
It was never there. There was nothing there. There never was anything
there. You're not real."

I think SOME of this stuff is info we are supposed to take back - and using the ENTIRE picture created by ALL experiences, we're supposed to put the puzzle together.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 07, 2018 11:07 am

sunbern wrote:i hav'nt always got the time to go looking as thoroughly as you do ...

I have no clue about this ... just took a quick peek ...

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 07, 2018 3:13 pm

ok thanks anyway ,i'm not sure either it just caught my eye, as always until proven it's another wait and see situation ,maybe even a hoax. How frustrating is this subject sometimes Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 07, 2018 5:07 pm

sunbern wrote:How frustrating is this subject sometimes Mad

Sometimes? rotf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 08, 2018 4:22 am

The latest from the Biggelow camp for anyone interested

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/statement-from-a-senior-manager-of-baass/1160216617

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next