Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 33 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:10 pm

chuckle lol! rotf Will start on the bodybuilding excercises in the morning Exclamation Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:27 pm

sunbern wrote:chuckle lol! rotf Will start on the bodybuilding excercises in the morning Exclamation Arrow
I can see it all now ... chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 33 Ae7be3dc78ba24ee4641d75cbfb3097d--wellness-fitness-fitness-tips

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:25 am

Somebody needs to talk to the designer wrote:

Mmmm, Suspect alien alien alien hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:56 am

Love to see that. Probably collapse at first post. LOL.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:32 pm

Hehehehe .I love you guys I love you

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:36 pm

I would suggest watching this video - it'll be gone tomorrow.
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2018/02/24/a-quest-for-meaning.aspx

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:10 am

Too late just the one and a half minute trailer...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:12 am

I downloaded it ... but it's too big for an email attachment.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:25 am

No probs Jim.. It will probably turn up somewhere else.. looking

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:04 am

i'm really miffed ,got it started watching it then got a call ,had to go out came back to it just now and only trailer grrrr .It looks really good too cant even find it free on u tube .Ahhh well guess we are not meant to see it Del . scratch

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:54 am

I know what you mean Bern, you can watch it on Vimeo for £3:12 but I'll skip it for now.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:29 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:51 am

sunbern wrote:https://vimeo.com/ondemand/thevisitaae/114501654            i enjoyed this

Watched half of it, will watch the rest tonight.
Although only half way through it, I would say its very hypothetical and acted out like it was a real situation going on now, my guess is that it is what is going on now as we here damn well know it, will watch the rest later. alien

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Yep ,from here on i think the dripfeed will shortly turn into a torrent alien alien tin foil hat

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:45 pm

OK .. I'm back.
Let's just say I have been dealing with these - spiritual - people ... and frankly - I'm not impressed. I get the idea this is a private group, isolation is to negate the influence of normal everyday people who would think they were nuts, but even their information differs from person to person, and quite frankly, I don't get it scratch
This "confusion" picture ramps up if I walk in with MY approach to learning, even though I'm in there because, by definition, my experiences fall into their "spiritual" category. It boils down to another case of logic vs beliefs, and "you can't understand cuz you didn't have these experiences." Really? When I look at 1+1 I know what I should see as an answer. Where is the answer?

This entire picture falls into a category called "groupthink."
Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink

My approach regarding "spiritual" includes the "negative" aspect that paranormalists just call "ghosts." The psychological picture is identical to humans, as is the language usage. My question is - why are they even here messing with us? There's a breakdown of my approach regarding the number of negative spirits that are  - here? - on this page. I ask - if there are an average of 1.5 deaths a second, globally, how many of the - rejected? - negative personalities that cross over, are STILL HERE and WHY?
https://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/spiritual-problems/demonic-possession/worlds-population-affected-by-ghosts/

There is a - possibility - that some experiences they have had, ARE via negative influence. It would take a complete dismantling of the entire experience to do this, so - that isn't going to happen. I did this inquiry with my experiences, because it was a logical approach. Evidently, they don't think it is.

Anyway, we can get into this more ... for now, take a look at that page.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:29 pm

Wow ,according to those guys we are in the middle of world war 3, not sure we are, my postman still comes most days and the local supermarket has'nt run out of loo rolls or bread ! ahhh well i guess if trump gets it wrong in North Korea there's still time ( dont worry it will all be done and dusted by 2025 by all accounts ) and there is allocation to widen the goalposts ( time frame ) is'nt there always ! call me a sceptic but i'm not rushing to buy a tin hat and i'm not holding my breath either ... affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:51 pm

In all honesty, I don't think any of them are STUPID enough to start a nuclear war. No one wins ... period.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:42 pm

So no one has a comment on the number of spirits stuck here?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:21 am

Where are they all, I've never seen one.. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:53 am

Del. wrote:Where are they all, I've never seen one.. Wink
Do some EVPs ... maybe they'll take the insoles out of your shoes chuckle

It seems, based on the overall picture, involvement creates - problems - and disturbances in you life. Sometimes you don't have to "do" anything, and they are there. I can't agree or disagree with the numbers or interpretations on that site, there is too much data missing, but I do know whatever all encompassing life after death "picture" we have is grossly flawed.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:18 pm

My dad once said he saw a ghost and many of my trustworthy friends likewise ,they exist without question in my mind ( although i have never seen one walk through a wall or anything like that ) but as you say the big question is what keeps them here. my only contribution would be maybe they were close to a parallel universe or crossover point ( when they passed over ) that sometimes allows them to be partially visible i dont buy into the theory that they are the evil ones or that they died in some gruesome way .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:55 pm

sunbern wrote: i dont buy into the theory that they are the evil ones or that they died in some gruesome way .

The "attitudes" are definitely there ... some are REAL bad. The "experiences" people have had in the "alien" subject are paranormal too ... some are highly antisocial / narcissistic. All I know is that we are missing a TON of information regarding what goes on over there.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:24 am

Jim wrote:Do some EVPs ... maybe they'll take the insoles out of your shoes chuckle

lol! chuckle

All I know is that we are missing a TON of information regarding what goes on over there. wrote:

Well I certainly agree with you on that score Jim..

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:31 am

What did you use to get the electronic voice phenomena Jim ??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:15 am

Del. wrote:What did you use to get the electronic voice phenomena Jim ??  
Just a voice recorder I downloaded on my phone. I figured I'd start there and if it wasn't good enough I could move on to something else ... but it worked.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next