Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 26 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Clonus Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:54 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Bernie wrote that under my name. Ever since i was 5 years old the Pleiadiens have always been in my life. Guess that is what he meant.

Sorry, what does that mean "always been in my life"?
Clonus
Clonus
Admin

https://theoratorium.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:06 pm

The Aliens i have seen throughout my life have been Pleaidians. Very long story.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonus Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:The Aliens i have seen throughout my life have been Pleaidians. Very long story.

Did you happen to get any photos?
Clonus
Clonus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Sorry - I had to ... chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 26 237E8D8500000578-0-image-29_1416955477353

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonus Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:29 pm

Jim wrote:Sorry - I had to ... chuckle ]

JIM! affraid
Clonus
Clonus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Clonus wrote:
Jim wrote:Sorry - I had to ... chuckle ]

JIM! affraid

rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonus Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:53 pm

hide
Clonus
Clonus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  3pisces Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:54 pm

But he wrote He has been linked to Pleiadiens, not that you have been linked to Pleiadiens.
Are you two married?

Meh, that’s too much for me. A forum where I wouldn’t know who I was actually speaking to.
A forum where I pop in and talk actual scientific DNA data about human DNA, and I get a response about aliens. I’m totally not up for this group anymore lol.

Peace

3pisces

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonus Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:58 pm

3P but you need to be! stay!
Clonus
Clonus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:11 pm

Apologies 3pisces ,we do take this site very seriously and i was out of order posting on behalf of Brenda ,i also apologise to Brenda for that outburst ,it's just that i sometimes post on her thread ( when i call to see her and forget to take my laptop ) i really enjoy talking to Jim and ( as you can see ) i have done for a very long time,please dont go because of one ( rather stupid i admit) comment, we can talk about it .I have the utmost respect for Brenda and her friends and colleagues both here and globally feel the same way .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:14 pm

i would be very interested to hear of your area of research please 3pisces .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:16 am

I think we all would Bernie..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:22 am

Look ... all joking aside (including my picture above chuckle  ) we deal with some extremely SCREWED UP material. People make comments about things, and sometimes there is no verification. I've used the line "prove me wrong" for a reason ... if I missed something - I wanna hear about it.

Without verification it isn't possible to "prove" what you are trying to get across, and people will look at you like you are nuts. There's a term for this kind of "nuts" and it's called schizophrenia. How do you know you are NOT losing it? Hard data. Even with everything I had put together, I went the extra mile and talked with two different psychologists just to see what they had to say. Bottom line - not "nuts."

Just to give you an idea of what people see when you say what you think is going on, and you can't prove it, I want you to read this. This is an EXTREME case, but the bottom line for us in what we deal with is very similar. Is this stuff REALLY going on? I don't have a problem with anything that's verifiable ... at least on SOME level.

http://www.newworldwar.org/myexperience.htm

dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:34 pm

life cant be worth living for that guy Jim but i guess if you took all the negatives ( and in his case they must be hugely amplified ) things could degenerate to that level over time it would be like waiting to see what bad thing would happen next ,i'm thinking eventually he will find it impossible to leave the unsafe confines of his prison ( house ) .perhaps that part of our psyche determines our persona and our ability to deal with the everyday things that life throws at us .I can honestly say that the only time i have thought that way was when i fell off the chair and broke my wrist recently ,i honestly did feel that the chair i was standing on had been `removed `from beneath me ,i guess i could have followed on from that but it was a very brief instant then normality returned .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:56 pm

It's really an "over the top" explanational picture ... but that's what anyone sounds like when they talk about this stuff or even the paranormal without proof. I mean, regarding "proof" with the UFO subject, people are STILL hung up on "sightings." The paranormal is a "little" easier as you can present EVPs, but full blown experiences are the experience of the person ... not the listener. I tell them to do it themselves - like you guys back in the other forum years ago. And the typical problem pops up - no one does it. chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:31 am

Guess it's still the whitehouse lawn for you then mate Although i still hav'nt seen anything ( or got any evidence ) that would convince a sceptic, over the last few years what i have seen and experienced has convinced me both paranormal and alien events are happening. What are we wasting all this time over if we don't believe there is such strangeness going on that we cant explain .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:02 am

Have they just landed......chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:53 am

sunbern wrote:Guess it's still the whitehouse lawn for you then mate  

Not really ... "my" experiences (that ran for 55 years) in a methodology I that have NEVER seen used ANYWHERE else, coupled with the talks I had with the two psychologists, make the picture real for me. Like you say ...

Although i still hav'nt seen anything ( or got any evidence ) that would convince a sceptic, over the last few years what i have seen and experienced has convinced me both paranormal and alien events are happening.

"Skeptics" need to get their own experiences ... which is the bottom line for everything. But skepticism is a kind of "belief system" they have, that seems to protect them from what they don't really want to know. I had a talk with a paranormal "skeptic" who had a Masters degree, and his approach was all wrong. He'd debunk EVPs based on the fact that they were unintelligible, they could be "anything" because you are in a group in some place where it could be any kind of noise ... which I found odd. I sent him one of the ones I had left from when I was doing it. I told him I was alone, in my living room, there was NO "background noise" at all. The EVP said "Hey Jim" ... and even if you wanted to stretch it, and say "Well it could be saying -  "It's him"" ... doesn't make any difference. It'd be just like you listening to person talk, and you didn't understand what they said. The point is - something WAS "said" ... end of story.

sunbern wrote:
What are we wasting all this time over if we don't believe there is such strangeness going on that we cant explain .

From my perspective, it's NOT a "waste of time" ... but it can "become" a waste of time if it's a "dead end road." I still don't get it regarding Rendlesham and what you are expecting to get out of it regarding ET ... but, this is your thing not mine.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:08 am

Del. wrote:Have they just landed......chuckle

After all of these decades, this is the level people are STILL stuck on. dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:09 am

Hi ,Del ,to be perfectly honest there is'nt really anything that appears in the media or anywhere else for that matter that would convince me their material is genuine . i think i would need to see it with my own eyes now or hear it from a very close network of people i do trust to tell me the truth ( as they perceive it ) i would then go after it in detail but i honestly dont think you will get much closer to a method of approaching these subjects than what we have here so i guess that's why we stay .As for Rendlesham Jim ,it holds a fascination to me i cant explain it but you have seen some of what i have seen in there ( i also saw my first unexplained aerial phenomenon in there ) So it draws me back just as it does many others, similar maybe, to area 51 or Roswell. I do believe et's still come here what more can i say other than i would give my eye teeth to meet one and that is the bottom line for me really .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:36 am

sunbern wrote:.As for Rendlesham Jim ,it holds a fascination to me i cant explain it but you have seen some of what i have seen in there ( i also saw my first unexplained aerial phenomenon in there )  So it draws me back just as it does many others,  .

See, that's just it ... it's like baiting you with fascination, playing with you, and keeping you on a dead end road. If there is something you are supposed to know, and they keep you there, you'll never find out anything.

Study Hall. - Page 26 Image

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:57 am

You may be right but it's the closest i can get to fulfilling my curiosity ,it's the expectation that the next visit will be the one where it all kicks off .it's like i have to do it ,maybe i will stop believing it holds the key one day, but not just now .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:29 pm

Has everyone gone home ? good job 3 pisces did'nt come on uk ufo Jim .think we were schooled in the life of hard knocks on there ,i am as interested as the next man ( or woman ) in our origins and i would have loved to have heard her explanation of her Clovis origins seems i cant say affraid without sending folks scurrying .Promise i will keep it zipped 3 pisces x now i'm all ears ( slightly deaf ones it has to be said ) I love you

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:13 am

Just found this bit of BS rubbish.

Tom DeLonge Promises Disclosure Within Days.
Tom DeLonge dropped a bombshell on a Facebook post in which he wrote, “As promised, the first ever DECLASSIFIED videos of UFOs are on their way.

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2017/12/tom-delonge-promises-disclosure-within-days.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:26 am

sunbern wrote:Has everyone gone home ?
No ... just jumped back into the subject and tripped over DMT - a naturally occurring psychedelic substance. It seems DMT gives us the weird / crazy / etheric aspect in our dreams and if amounts heighten during the day, could be the cause of some really irrational thinking and beliefs.
Unfortunately, research on this seems to revolve around ingesting MORE of this substance, and I'm looking for normal level effects.
It kind of fits together with what I concluded about dreams connected to alien abductions being based on (in some cases at least) what you had been "reading" or "talking about." I called them day residue dreams. If these dreams are enhanced by a naturally occurring psychedelic substance in the body, ANYTHING could happen in that dream.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next