Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 16 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:20 am

Well, here's the answer I got when I asked that "researcher" if we were going to get back into this...

I am moving forward in my research and investigation of the various types
of contact with non-human entities, including the evidence that much of this
is inter-dimensional. Some of the entities are naturally interdimensional
and others might possibly use interdimensional technology. I've begun to
write a new book about my findings.
whistle

It's all about money.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Yup, another one bites the dust d'oh

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:57 am

Who was this author Jim ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:30 am

I don't want to get into this on here .. send me an email cuz I'm at my daughter's and my email program on my laptop has no addresses on it.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:41 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:55 pm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:01 am

Jim wrote:I don't want to get into this on here .. send me an email cuz I'm at my daughter's and my email program on my laptop has no addresses on it.

Sorry Jim, been away for a few days without my laptop..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Del. wrote:Sorry Jim, been away for a few days without my laptop..

Traveling without your Matrix connection? affraid chuckle

I tried to restart a conversation with this "researcher" ... but it went into a category of religious beliefs - and - seemingly crashed.

I guess research has restricted parameters ... no questioning religion hide

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:03 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/09/could-zombies-jazz-artists-and-scientists-all-point-to-god.html

Well i'm blowed just when someone comes along with a theory someone else comes along with an alternative one cheers halleleuya !!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:20 pm

Like everyone else, they look in the wrong place. Religion should be viewed in the context of history, and as you go back in time each and every religion vanishes and is replaced by different religions with different gods that came before it, and as you go back they vanish too. This trip covers 12,000 years in round numbers, and NO ONE wants to see it. Bacon was right - people prefer to believe what they prefer to be true.

Look, I'm just a guy and I can see the overall problem regarding people and thinking in this subject. I have no problem with "god" existing, what I have a problem with is that the overall historical picture doesn't show a "god" ... it shows MANY DIFFERENT approaches to a subject that points to the sky, and at least today we have a picture of what's up there, it isn't "heaven" it's called outer space - gee ... I wonder who's really up there? Shocked

The bottom line is that if this "god" is as smart as people say, he knows about the confusion level here and what caused it - I see it for cryin' out loud why would "god" not see it. Any texts we have that say "you must do this or suffer the consequences" would not be the words of this all knowing god ... they would be the words of a human antisocial sociopath who wants nothing but control. The words attributed to these gods are the words of controllers ... and we are in the mess we are in today because unlike phase 1, phase 2 was never stopped.

dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:08 am

Oh come on ... no one want's to set this straight?

Let's take this one step further ... this is a basic breakdown of the main idea that dominant "gods" evolved from lessor forms of "gods" in history. And this includes the one in Hebrew history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:16 am

ahh well,not to worry divine intervention has been happening for centuries ,download fashion like the mother Theresa ,Nostradamus prophecies according to my Jehova's witnesses ( actually i've just seen from your wikki link there that jehova is the latin transcription of yahweh ) ,more divine intervention no doubt ,shame we are not being updated on the core predictions in the bible and their lack of fulfilment .. Shocked

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:10 pm

sunbern wrote:shame we are not being updated on the core predictions in the bible and their lack of fulfilment ..     Shocked

Hence the constructivist approach ... which simply boils down to YOU DO IT. Shocked

The religious aspect is the hardest part of this picture, because it's the deepest buried data we've had shoved into our brains, and that goes back to our childhood. After the last attempt to talk with that "researcher" with this added religious topic, conversations stopped dead in their tracks. How the hell can you "research" one topic, and not others?

Believe me, I get it ... I have 4 papers total that show the journey I was on trying to figure all of this out. Dates are '92, '94, '04 and the latest I am still updating is 2017 (you got the earlier version). I was looking through them last night, and holy shit was I off. But I was just like everyone else, and references to themes and ideas were where I was back then. I was on the right track ... but it would be YEARS before any of this was straightened out.

You can't wait for people to do this for you - you HAVE TO do it yourself.

dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:14 pm

You are so right we plough our own furrow .......I'm afraid the scientist i was hoping might help out has gone into his shell and has not even acknowledged praise for his own work that i gave him Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:11 pm

I've never seen anything like it. It's almost like, "researchers" in this subject will take anything on they can dominate ... if they can't dominate it, if it's beyond anything they know or have heard about ... POOF! Gone. dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:05 am

That sounds like most main stream scientists/professors of all ilk's, they think they are right in everything and can never be challenged.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:18 pm

That's why it should be all about the data, hence "prove me wrong" in case I missed something. whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:21 pm

ooo ... hold the phone ... I got an answer Shocked

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:05 pm

you caught me mid breath there fella almost had a choking fit Shocked

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:19 pm

As always ... we shall see. whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Come on mate we're all waiting with baited breath here ( well at least two of us are anyhow ) dunno

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:56 pm

I'm fed up with 16 anyway need a change of scenery !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Ain't nuttin' to say when there's nuttin' to say ... dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:33 am

There you go Bern, a change of scenery.... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Thanks Del ,glad you're still around,just bin tidying up the cobwebs here chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next