Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 7 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:41 am

Mmmm, been away from Thursday till Monday, shall start reading again today..

''Phew'' finished. Wow that was heavy reading through the B&B Hill case it was more of a psychological study, now my brain is on fire.
I kind of felt the end conclusion was not what the reading was all about. But that's my opinion...

''snip''
In the near future, the world will be a place where
one is confronted with humans who seem increasingly like machines and machines that seem
uncannily human - a place where racial and gender distinctions are fluid to the point of near
uselessness - a place where corporate cultures and identities trump nationality and ethnicity. The
very boundary between organic and inorganic threatens to collapse with nano-technological
advances toward "intelligent" matter. It is a challenge we ignore at our own peril. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:25 pm

Well done, while you're in the mood try fire in the sky mate ,plenty more where they came from ! it seems strange that the abduction scenario has dried up . maybe they are just not being reported any more or perhaps `they` had only just `discovered ` us around about the peak abduction period and now they know what humans are all about .It might be a bit like us collecting specimens for museums .Still at least they don't keep us in zoo's as far as we know affraid

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Del. wrote:''Phew'' finished. Wow that was heavy reading through the B&B Hill case it was more of a psychological study, now my brain is on fire.
I kind of felt the end conclusion was not what the reading was all about. But that's my opinion...

The emergence of the so-called gray is even more marked by its increased focus on questions of the body. Here for the first time the imagined future of the human was cast in a form repulsive to human sensibilities. [Why?]

Not only does the gray not incite feelings of admiration and identification, it invites the opposite—loathing and abjection.
[Why?]

Unlike the saucer, the gray offers a vague semblance of the human—bipedal, roughly symmetrical features. This resemblance heightens rather than undoes the gray’s uncanniness. The gray resists identification both in its grotesque form and apparent emotional vacuity.

So is this just a continuation of an earlier "made up story?"
The space brothers were modeled primarily on the occult hierarchies articulated by Blavatsky and her followers. They were, more or less, ascended masters from other planets.

Or, is it real? And if "real" - where is the information we allegedly need? Is it ET ... or is this - something else?

Study Hall. - Page 7 Mystery really

The Hill's experience was a few years after Landi's experience, and mine. Both of us, in our own way, had experiences that went right to the source of the problem. Why wasn't this method used in the Hill's case? Does anyone else see a  - problem here?

whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:29 am

while you're in the mood try fire in the sky mate wrote:

Have read this Bern, was quite a fascinating read if true, and I have no reason to doubt his story.

The writings that you put ''WHY'' to, I had to question the same things when I read them Jim.
The Hill's story went very psychologically deep by this author and I had a struggle keeping it in perspective from reading their own accounts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:02 am

Del. wrote:The writings that you put ''WHY'' to, I had to question the same things when I read them Jim.
The Hill's story went very psychologically deep by this author and I had a struggle keeping it in perspective from reading their own accounts.

That's just it ... he approaches this subject as if WE are our own problem, and that isn't the case. There is a dividing line in all this ... and that line is between intelligence - deception - and the subject involved (it is coming).

Yes, sometimes in this WE are our own problem. SOME people make shit up, some may have mental problems, some things may be misinterpreted ... but there are OTHER factors working in this picture too. This is why I keep referring to Landi and David's experiences, because they give the best explained foundational picture of this "something else" that's going on. In just one case, "DAVID" was told by "DAVID" (from the future) that he was going to teach humanity ... UNFORTUNATELY (and "DAVID from the future" didn't see this coming?) David died of cancer just after the book was published.

So ... who are these "others?"

Is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here?" Is it a non-policed free-for-all where anyone can do anything and no one stops anything? Did we lose the picture that would have explained all this? Or is this paranormal? OR - is it BOTH paranormal AND idiot ETs?

My conundrum in this is that I read this shit, and I'm like - WHAT?! I never had anything NEAR this happen to me. Yeah, after the subject was given to me to look at (a subject I never even knew existed) there was "weird" stuff ... but NO WHERE NEAR the level of crap that seems to go on with other people. Even as teen, there were a couple of events that COULD be interpreted as paranormal ... but again, no where NEAR what others report.

All I can say is that in the overall picture of "it is coming" - the deception aspect in this fits like a glove. We may not know WHO exactly this is, but, it accomplishes the direct opposite of what is needed; it sends people in a direction where they fear this "extraterrestrial appearance." It "IS" all being given in a constructivist approach. Why? Because the cognitive (mental) outcome (AKA "thinking") will help us fix the problem we have. In other words, if they land - you won't run for the hills - you'll have an understanding of what's going on.

Do I think this is going to happen? Are people going to wake up? Frankly ... no. I think we're going down the tubes ... end of story. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:38 am

Right ,when it happened before we were too niaeve to understand what was happening ,who's to say they wont pull the wool over our eyes again next time round ( if there ever is a next time ! ) you figured it out with very little information but it seems ,we can go no further .If the hierarchy are `in the know` then we have little or no chance of ever getting to the truth now ,why would that be ? .Personally I think the powers that be at time (Eisenhower ,et al ) of the relatively recent contact sold humanities soul for a pot full of technology that we would have sussed in time anyway ,lets just hope that the pot holds a few magic beans that we can use to get ourselves out of this mess cos the way it looks to me at this moment in time we are definitely goin down the swanee..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:39 am

As far as "getting no further" ... that doesn't exist; you just keep on going and see what pops up - welcome to constructivism.

As far as the "magic beans" ... again, it's up to you. This is an individual approach - YOU are responsible for YOU in this mess. Yeah, concern for others can drive you up the wall, but that's something that has to be gotten over. I have tried to get through to people for YEARS ... and what's going on here is as close as it's gotten to anything.

All I can say is what was ORIGINALLY told to Landi, before it all went down the tubes.

'If you see the sky such as this, you will
know we are coming.' ...

… you will have had to decide during your lifetime whether you will
come with us or stay on Earth. You always have a choice. We will never
force you. If conditions require that we do return to remove some of your
population, there will be no time for deciding then. You will either
immediately come with us, or you will not. Therefore, think carefully on
this.

Short, sweet, and to the point. THAT is intelligence.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:13 am

put me down for the good view seats !!!!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:04 pm

sunbern wrote:put me down for the good view seats !!!!!

Which brings up an odd question chuckle

If it's as bad up there as it is down here (and that hasn't been proven yet) and you saw like - 4 different types of crafts, like a hovering ball of light, a cigar shaped craft, a flying triangle, and a stereotypical "saucer" type ... which one would you get on? whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:02 pm

I would choose the saucer shaped one. Probably because they are the ones I have seen years ago.Lately though they have been triangular. Which ones have the good guys in ?????

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:25 pm

If you don't know Bren ,i'd have to put the names in a hat ! but I still think I would choose the one with the biggest windows . Very Happy

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:24 pm

This question isn't based in anything solid and is more a joke than anything else ... but I've always found it odd that the triangles (for the most part) look like the Orion and nebula aspect of the picture. If I had to choose, I'd go with the triangle.

Study Hall. - Page 7 Petit-Rechain-photo

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:23 am

Maybe they are all ours..... whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:04 am

Well one things for sure after listening to that Del, I'm gonna run away as fast as I can if it's got English writing on it affraid Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:30 am

Del. wrote:Maybe they are all ours..... whistle

Well he said we "copied" ... and the oldest triangle sighting I've seen allegedly was in April 1949, so that wasn't "us."
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/08/flying-triangles-not-secret-aircraft/

If "we" can do stuff like that then I'd assume the trauma people have gone through with "experiences" (at least in part) were  "us" too ... and where do we draw the line? If that last idea is right, why are "we" doing this to our own people? Why hasn't this "trauma" happened to me? Like everything else, we simply don't know. This subject is SO screwed up, it isn't funny - and that has been my line since '93 when this was added to the pile of stuff to look at.

Why did my experiences focus on ONE TOPIC (the event) - for 55 years? None of this other "stuff" was involved, except as something you walked into when you looked at the overall UFO subject itself - cuz you can't miss it - it's like a wall. Landi's experiences - same thing. She got everything in one experience, then the shit hit the fan with the most confusing experiences ever. Years later, when her so-called "Nordic" popped up again - and said "goodbye" ... he told her:

“Be prepared!" came a pervading voice. "There will be severe
climate changes that will seem to happen instantaneously.
You have been told that this will come to pass!”

He was still on the foundational topic.

As far as the "exit stage left" picture goes (and I really don't think it would happen like this) - I'm going with the triangles ... cuz frankly, until this is straightened out, if it EVER gets straightened out,  I don't trust ANYONE.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:00 am

While we're on this, I think you should reread the PDF section where I isolated all of Dr Turner's remarks concerning triangles.

"There's one more thing," James said then, standing up. He turned around, showing us the
back of his calf. "I found these marks this morning," he pointed, "and I don't know where
they came from." There were three large puncture marks on the skin, arranged in an
equilateral triangle. James had never told us of having any marks or scars on his body
before, and it was easy to see how deeply the triangle upset him. The arrival of a new
group of alien beings and the appearance of the three punctures seemed to be more
than coincidental. Until now, I was the only one in the group who'd been marked with a
triangle, yet we'd learned that this was an insignia left by at least one of the alien
groups.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:23 pm

March 13 1997 ... 20 years ago ...

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:15 am

Mmmm, twenty years......The mind boggles. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:42 pm

That doesn't boggle me as much as my own age ... rotf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Just collected my pension here ! still working though and don't intend to quit until I no longer can .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:51 pm

That's a good thing if you can do it ... I had a joint problem that began back in '85, and, 3 surgeries later it was STILL a compromising mess. It's spread since then to other joints, and, that was all she wrote. Then I had a half a life until '04 ... head on car crash ... and ... it was over. So if you can do it, go for it cheers

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:41 am

Jim wrote:That doesn't boggle me as much as my own age ... rotf

chuckle      Don't worry I'm not far behind you Jimbo....... lol!

Just collected my pension here ! still working though and don't intend to quit until I no longer can . wrote:

Good for you Bern,  I could have done the same but chose to pack it in and now regret it... Sad

Last edited by Del. on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:46 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote:That doesn't boggle me as much as my own age ... rotf

chuckle      Don't worry I'm not far behind you Jimbo....... lol!

Fun - ain't it? Study Hall. - Page 7 35

Was talking with an old friend in NY about the snow up there, and was thinking later about the stuff we did as kids in the 60s with our sleds. I can't even imagine what it would be like running on the snow and hittin' the ground like we did with those sleds back then. I need a tee-shirt that says "This gettin' old shit - is gettin' old!"
rotf  

A n y w a y .... Study Hall. - Page 7 46

I ran into this 4-part article (part 5 isn't up yet it seems) on Psychopathic Leadership. He doesn't go as far back as my picture goes, but I want to talk to him about it when I'm done reading this.

https://medium.com/@normansandridge/our-ancient-ambivalence-toward-the-psychopathic-leader-7c1c5a9cb4eb#.lqtwfmdit

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:23 pm

It happens to us all ,im afraid and quite quickly to. All we can do is carry on as best we can. You Jim have so much knowledge that you have researched, so you definatly have used your life to the best you could do. Del I love your post picture of Orion..

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Well I ain't dead yet so we'll see what happens chuckle

I heard back form Dr Sandridge ... there is no part 5. He said:

To your question about the state of my work, there is not "part 5." I had initially planned to explore all of the psychopathic traits in this way, but I switched my focus to what I think is really one of the most classical portraits of the psychopath, the 5th century Athenian statesman Alcibiades, as he is characterized in the Life by Plutarch. A draft of my work on this was delivered last year in Dublin, which you may read online on my academia profile. I have also recently lectured on this topic at Villanova, with some suggestions for how humanity may overcome its ambivalence toward psychopathic leadership.

https://www.academia.edu/26307645/Alcibiades_as_a_Hub_for_Exploring_Psychopathic_Leadership_across_Academic_Disciplines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b-27bn1UFY

The rest of the conversation didn't go anywhere really as he's not a psychologist. It was curious he didn't even bring up the dates I had given him about Anatolia and the shut down of phase one.

He said:
You are absolutely right that the world has not always been this way, though this does not mean the world was necessarily better before psychopathic leadership.

I never said it was a dream world here, it just completely went down the tubes. Unfortunately, I couldn't go into detail about certain things ... like ET ... cuz I probably wouldn't have gotten an answer back at all.
alien
chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next