Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 6 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:51 pm

sunbern wrote:I don't like the sound of this, it's like an ever revolving door ,Unless we do something to break the chain we are tied in to an existence of being controlled by the rejects of society /humanity ....

The problem is there's no data to use to figure this out. Dr Harrison's approach doesn't allow for the paranormal as reality, and you can't do that - but "science" does it anyway. I got the info I needed, and my approach gave the same results as everyone else ... and I did it from the comfort of my living room recliner. Then I had that attached experience, and this kind of information you can only get if you go into the subject. It's real now for you, but for anyone else it could just be hearsay. Hence welcome to constructivism, do it YOURSELF.

The questions left are: how far does this go, and, why is it allowed to happen?

As far as how far it goes, it's ALL OVER the UFO subject.

As far as why it's allowed to happen, I really can't answer that. Why did Landi's first experience "Nordic" walk out on her, giving her the gist of what he originally told her? TECHNICALLY, he again said it all, but she couldn't figure it out. She spent the rest of her life involved with this paranormal confusion, and was totally lost in the BS given to her.

I'm taking a break ... be back later.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:31 am

sunbern wrote:
I don't like the sound of this, it's like an ever revolving door ,Unless we do something to break the chain we are tied in to an existence of being controlled by the rejects of society /humanity ....

You could be right there Bern, we seem to be controlled by misfits of all descriptions here on this planet right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:12 am

OK, this is gonna take awhile ...

The overall picture given by Dr Harrison says "this spiritual account" (by William Dudley Pelley) logs in at a first place starting position regarding a connection to the ET experiences people had much later in our ET subject. But his approach doesn't seem to include the paranormal, which leaves interpretation in a holding pattern for those who don't believe it is true.

The full text, as well as aftermath notes on the reaction of people to Pelly's magazine article that explained what happened, can be found here, and you can get the full text in any of the given formats. If you want to make notes, I suggest copy and pasting the full text version to a text program and saving it.

https://archive.org/details/1929PelleySevenMinutesInEternity

I can see where Dr H is going with this, but it really doesn't explain anything when so many people back then were experiencing stuff too.

The most gratifying surprise that I encountered, was of course the immediate discovery that I had not been alone in my adventure: that hundreds upon hundreds of quite normal persons from time to time throughout their lives had left their physical bodies under different sorts of provocation and visited the same hyper-dimension which I had explored
[ 36 ]
so dramatically. But most of them lacked the courage to tell even relatives, fearing an indictment for irrationality.

If this paranormal "contact experience" had been going on all along, and Pelly's experience was in May of 1928, the simple explanation is that nothing really changed except the core picture ... it jumped from a spiritualism center to an ET center. Verification does NOT exist in these "experiences" ... and they ALL fall into the "classical teaching / just take my word for it" approach, which is identical to the religious elite approach we have here today. As Perry says: I know because I experienced. And further deponent sayeth not. [Which means he has nothing more to say.] Really? Ever hear of a lie? If there's no proof, how the hell do you know you weren't lied to?

Thus far, and I'm about half-way through this, the picture is the same ... for us, all that changes it he core picture. Is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here?" ... I'm beginning to think not. We shall see.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Fascinating reading ,could'nt stop once I started on it ! this sentence stood out for me " The day is coming in the evolution of the race when spirituality is going to be the whole essence of life instead of the worlds present materialism "  The guy is very believable in my opinion ..on the other hand good liars ARE very believable ( that's why they make good politicians ! ) pheeew ,what to believe eh ?  confused

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:29 pm

Yeah, but all I am interested in really is the early method connection to the UFO subject. The base idea of paranormal input is there, and there seem to be references to reincarnation too like in Landi and David's experiences. This subject is a massive mess ... and finding pieces here and there helps - to a point. But why this is allowed to happen is beyond me.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:38 am

Mmmm cant wait to get my teeth into this book, thanks Jim... bounce

The book didn't last long..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:50 am

Del. wrote:Mmmm cant wait to get my teeth into this book, thanks Jim... bounce

The book didn't last long..

The overall picture between both books and what we're looking for is extremely bizarre. It even seems there's a connection with Pelley and Hitler, in an overall where, like Bernie said - "The guy is very believable in my opinion ..on the other hand good liars ARE very believable."

Dr Harrison says:

Along with these banal, utilitarian communiqués, however, its pages spoke increasingly of a “Great Time of Troubles” in which cosmic forces in the form of “demon” souls would scourge humanity of its weakness and greed, conjuring visions of an impending apocalypse. Those in harmony with the universe could look on with assurance, knowing that the Masters and the great souls currently incarnated on earth, among which Pelley counted himself, guided the proceedings.
The worst of the demons with whom the great souls were bound to enter into conflict inhabited Jewish bodies.

I did a quick look and found a breakdown of Pelley on Wiki:

On January 30, 1933, Adolf Hitler became Chancellor of Germany. Pelley, an admirer of Hitler, founded the Silver Legion, an antisemitic organization whose followers, known as the Silver Shirts and Christian Patriots, wore Nazi-style silver uniforms. Their insignia was a scarlet L, emblazoned on their flags and uniforms. Biographer Scott Beekman noted Pelley was "...one of the first Americans to create an organization celebrating the work of Adolf Hitler."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Dudley_Pelley

There's more out there:
Adolf Hitler’s rise to power had an electric effect on Pelley. On January 31, 1933, the day after Hitler took control in Germany, Pelley founded the Silver Legion of America, better known as the Silver Shirts. The Silver Shirts were deliberately modeled on the Nazi Brown Shirts. Its members wore a military-style uniform of corduroy trousers, a blue tie, and a silver shirt with a red “L” over the heart. Chapters of the Silver Shirts sprang up in twenty-two different states. Although Pelley claimed to have as many as 100,000 followers, the actual number was closer to 15,000.
http://northcarolinahistory.org/encyclopedia/william-dudley-pelley-1885-1965/

As far as what WE'RE looking for, Dr Harrison said:

The sense communicated by messages from various space brothers was that we were at the pivot point. It could go either way, enlightenment or Armageddon and with these stakes in mind, the space brothers had important missions for their contactees.
In short, the space brothers promised nothing less than their own version of the Judeo-Christian apocalypse, a version that was a strange hybrid of the religious and the secular. Proceeding from its Greek root, the apocalypse was an uncovering or revelation. In its scripturally based historical meaning, the apocalypse was the divine disclosure that ushered in the end days. It was “the eschatological crisis in which the cosmic powers of evil are destroyed,
the cosmos is restored, and Israel is redeemed.” The Apocalypse was the end of time in the sense that it signified a shift from profane time to a divine space that both transcended and embodied all time. It represented both the alpha and omega of the human species in that it represented a return to our divine point of origin, a return that was encoded as the sole and final goal of human existence and clearly embodied the Lacanian desire for a return to the Real. From a Judeo-Christian perspective, the apocalypse was the historical money-shot, the release and seeding of the final phase of humanity.

This picture creates a problem, because it infers that what we are looking at today is a carry-over from these early "space brother" days.

On the other hand, it also could be the biggest coincidence ever, as it times itself with the actual arrival of ET (?) and the possible addition of the "event" information into "spiritual contact" (or outright made up BS). If you go here http://www.nicap.org/chrono.htm the "sightings" picture from around this time onward, gets interesting.

My only addition to all this asks a single question: Why is it that my experiences were NEVER like ANYTHING presented? Why was it that I pointed back into history, piece by piece, and wound up constructing the same end result picture - that I never knew existed? It would mean that "someone" spent 60 years watching to see if I needed help, added hints here and there cuz I missed the point, but never once identified themselves or linked me to a source for all this. "Ego" is totally eliminated in my picture, as well as any "spiritual cult-ish" overtones, and just focuses on the event information.  

The overall picture states - we should know this information, but, we lost it. Oddly, this "losing" is directly connected to the exact same process going on in this "spiritual space brother" picture. It's all classically taught (just give you the answers) and the people just believe it. The following of the people creates narcissistic supply for the human or spirit involved in giving out this information - nothing has changed.

I dunno know ... you tell me dunno

As an add on here ... based on his overall picture ... I don't think he had any experiences ... and, I think he was simply nutz.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:50 am

based on his overall picture ... I don't think he had any experiences ... and, I think he was simply nutz wrote:

I think you could be right there Jim, after all, he had wrote so many stories of fiction he may well have started to believe them himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:30 am

Well, it's either that or something is going on that has nothing to do with what we are looking for - same source, different motive.

What's really odd is his connection with Hitler.
Finally, when Hitler was appointed Chancellor of Germany on 30 January 1933, Pelley announced formation of the Silver Legion and brought the “work of Christ militant into the open.”

While "whatever" was going on with Pelley, it seems Hitler - had his own stuff going on??? This "stuff" seems to trace back to a beginning that was brought out in the book The Young Hitler I Knew written by Hitler's closest childhood friend, August Kubizek. Adolf and August went to an opera - and something happened. Whatever happened it completely changed Adolf. You can read the excerpt here:

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Copy/hitlerprophetwagner.htm

And the full chapter is here:

The words with which Hitler concluded his story to Frau Wagner are also unforgettable for me. He said solemnly, "In that hour it began."
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDFs/The%20Young%20Hitler%20I%20Knew%20JR.pdf

If you go here http://brainmind.com/Hitler.html and scroll down to THE MIND & GOD OF ADOLF HITLER-The Early Years-Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D. Brain Research Laboratory, there are some odd lines that show all this is either paranormal, or Hitler snapped, was schizophrenic / psychotic, and Pelley was in some folie a deux state. I've never looked at this before - and it's weird.

"Hitler claimed he was acting in accordance with the will of Divine Providence. He believed he had been appointed by God." ... "Whereas "god" spoke to Moses from a burning bush, Hitler believed that god wished him to set the world in flames."

According to this text, Kubizec also heard the voice Hitler heard at the opera (??):

Adolf and Kubizek both listened to the Voice whose words were uttered by the young and seemingly demonically possessed Hitler. The Voice insisted Hitler had been chosen by Providence and had been given a Divine mission. Adolf Hitler was destined to establish a new social order, a new Reich which would be established under his leadership... The 17-year old Hitler had received a mandate to lead God's people to the heights of freedom and back to the promised land.

Soooo .... it seems Pelley was doing HIS thing ... reached a point where it was falling apart ... and -

"It was in the year that Pelley’s legal problems began in earnest, 1934, that Guy and Edna Ballard began their bid to appropriate Pelley’s membership. The Ballard’s Great I Am is generally understood to be the first true space brother religion."

Like I said, this is ALL new to me (welcome to constructivism). Anyone have anything to add? dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:42 pm

This is all incredible,looking back through history there are so many instances of what seem like phychic downloads to selected individuals  ,I think Hitler can now be added to the list ,I believe I mentioned it before but it's almost as if certain individuals are being used as pawns in a celestial game ,which is being played out without further interference or influence ,it's all very strange ,you would think whoever is pulling the strings would want to see it through to a conclusion of their choosing ( or maybe they are ) perhaps it is all part of a hand on the steering wheel of humanity to guide us ( allowing us to make our own mistakes whithin reason ) on our evolutionary way ,without it seems any reservations to how much blood is shed along that path ( as long as it doesn't involve total anihillation )... Question Question Question

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:51 pm

The bottom line is - where is the dividing line between real and BS? Why is it that even "flying craft," then and now, hold the exact same picture we see if we compare one of today's cars, with a car from the '50s or '60s? Granted this could just be us, fuckin' with people's heads in some cases, but I look at this first "UFO" and see a 1950 Dodge Coronet.

Study Hall. - Page 6 55579903-500-0

Study Hall. - Page 6 Flyingobjects73_02

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:17 am

To me reading into your link Jim, Hearing voices, visions of grandeur does smack of  schizophrenic / psychotic disposition.
Inbreeding was mentioned as well.
''snip''
'' Hitler family beginning with the ambitious and enterprising father of Adolf shows that other blood must have entered the Lower Austrian Waldviertel stock which had been weakened by years of inbreeding."

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:02 am

See were you are coming from Del ,i'm not sure the ( human ) subject is that carefully chosen ( who knows ? ) now we are faced with the dilemma of who is downloading this information ( my money is on spirit  ) like in Landi's and Jims experiences I think the ET input is very limited ,bullet point guidance only ,no further information ( and then they are gone ) whether the recipients actually act on what they are told seems to make little difference to the initial instruction ( no further information seems forthcoming )It is a total mess and until we wake up spiritually I think we ARE well and truly screwed .Several of us were having this convo last night and the fly in the ointment seems be the emergence of the dark forces of spirit ,would only say this to you guys but a` Dracula ` type very dark figure is being seen more frequently and independently ( we certainly don't plant ideas ) and other dark things have been occurring recently ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:25 am

OK, first off (and I know I've said this a million times) - welcome to constructivism. There's nothing new going on here, it's been going on in my life since 1973 when this "study" started.

The idea is simple ... you gather whatever information, come to initial conclusions, and move on to get more information. Does this "new" information help verify these "initial" conclusions? If so - add it ... if not, change what needs to be changed, toss out what needs to be tossed, and keep going.

What SEEMS to be going on here boils down to the biggest coincidence ever ... because the christian apocalypse was central to everything for the last 2000 years ... it never happened ... and it's been hanging in the air all along. It really doesn't surprise me to see this idea pop up (again), because it's been in the background of people's thoughts FOR 2000 YEARS. What's going on here is just another interpretational approach of the same old story. It COULD BE, if everything is right, that this apocalyptic connection interpretation is added by the paranormal aspect.

If you look here (and there are other sites) you'll see the same guesswork picture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

If everything is right, the irony in this - is that they were correct in their assumptions, but now had to deal with the fact that all interpretations of this event information WERE WRONG! And "wrong" it seems, just continues on into the night with yet ANOTHER interpretation. d'oh

If we take this one step further, I have to ask why my experiences deal with the very problem we are seeing here ... "the interpretation" of this "apocalyptic information" ... and the focus on this information began in 1955.

Sooooo .... what it SEEMS we are looking at simply boils down to:
1) The early "arrival" of ET - because "it is coming."
2) Another INCORRECT interpretation of what we are SUPPOSED TO KNOW regarding this "arrival" (but we lost thanks to the religious elite).
3) About 80 or so years of mass confusion that has developed into what we call "the UFO subject."

The only other question involves "the cast of characters" that are involved in all this, and that's where we need more information. All we have are spirits of ex-human beings, and ET. Logic would seem to dictate that if ET was here for a specific purpose ... WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY WORK AGAINST THEIR OWN MISSION??? I never had that problem ... and again, at the risk of being repetitious, I was never "abducted" nor have I ever gone through ANY of the crap that sends people running in the wrong direction. Why is that? The confusion generated by these "spirits" is summed up in the one line I got (that I believe was ET) when it was said that "People always follow dead end roads, and never realize they are indeed dead ends." We've been following dead end roads for YEARS - where have we gotten? NOWHERE!  

I think we should go back to Dr Harrison's text and start at page 117 - the Saucer.

In the ensuing chapter we will meet Others native to other planets. The late 30’s and the immediate post-WWII era brought some significant changes to the cultural milieu in which narratives of extraterrestrial communication unfurl. The first of these is Orson Welles’ famed 1938 broadcast of The War of the Worlds; the second is the appearance of that simultaneously ominous and kitschy emblem of the space age, the flying saucer.
hide

chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:31 am

I think we should go back to Dr Harrison's text and start at page 117 - the Saucer. wrote:

Oooops!! cant remember what page and link it was now.... Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:18 am

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Thought this was interesting ... dunno if you ever heard about it - I hadn't. Remember "contactee" George Adamski? I copied this from Curtis Peebles book Watch The Skies.

George Adamski was born on April 17, 1891, in Poland. About a year later the family emigrated to the U.S. Between 1913 and 1916, he was a member of the U.S. cavalry stationed on the Mexican border. Between 1916 and 1926, he worked as a maintenance man at Yellowstone National Park, a flour mill worker in Portland, and a concrete contractor in Los Angeles.
In 1926, he began teaching philosophy. During the 1930s, ProfessorAdamski founded a monastery in Laguna Beach, California called "The Royal Order of Tibet." It had the special license needed during Prohibition to make wine for religious purposes. 'I made enough wine for all of Southern California!" he later told two followers. 'I was making a fortune." This ended with the repeal of Prohibition. "If it had not been for that," Adamski explained, "I wouldn't had to get into this saucer crap.”
whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:03 am

Thanks for digging out that link Jim....Have got to chapter 4 now (Abduction)

I have read many stories of Adamski's accounts and found them fascinating until I came across this article a couple of years ago.  Make of it what you will but it changed my thoughts about him.

http://www.skepticreport.com/sr/?p=101

Last edited by Del. on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:52 am

Whoomp - There It Is  rotf

It's weird cuz I never got into any of this stuff before '93 when part 2 of my experiences pointed me to the "topic" ... I literally never knew this "alien contact / abduction" stuff existed. Adamski's tale (along with all this other "space brother" / abduction crap) never made ANY sense to me, and wound up on a shelf in my head with all the other bizarre tales I didn't know what to do with. How the hell can you talk about life existing on planets we know are DEAD? That's a complete lack of empathy, and, we know where that's going.  whistle

If everything is right, the early arrival of ET (like, the 1930s) was not understood, but there's an immediate jump to control via lying and (at least in some cases) the paranormal. When this reached a point, the jump was to abductions and fear, with confusion as the main picture. The only question now is - why? All we have is the coming event idea, and the focus would seem to imply we were being steered in a different direction to defeat the learning process.

Then there's what I went through ... and to this day I cannot include deception as part of the experience parameters, hence the "prove me wrong" line cuz I can't do it.

Are we having fun yet? chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:29 pm

Brenda ,what did you make of George Adamski ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:10 am

I shall start on the abduction chapter this evening, see what I can glean from it.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:13 am

interested in your thoughts Del . cyclops

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:25 am

Del. wrote:I shall start on the abduction chapter this evening, see what I can glean from it.
Take your time ... there's a serious flaw in this approach.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:10 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:25 pm

there's some heavy reading there Del ,at the moment I am wading through Andrew pikes take on Rendlesham ( 630 pages ),then a couple more that Brenda has given me .No tv for a while !!!!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next