Study Hall.

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Seems harmless enough to me ( unless you take Jim's route chuckle ) at least it's not a persecuting religion lol! .Seems they just like dressing up lol!

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:06 pm

sunbern wrote:Seems harmless enough to me ( unless you take Jim's route chuckle  )  
Oh - looking into things?  How's this for mental illness? chuckle

"At different times in accordance with events on Earth, Pai Seta Branca has taken
terrestrial form and among these incarnations is said to have manifested
as Saint Francis of Assisi, Egyptian boy-king Tutankhamun, and the disciple
(and putative gospel author) John..."

http://www.iupui.edu/~womrel/Rel%26HealingReadings/Hayes_IntergalacticSpace-TimeTraverlersValleyDawn.pdf

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:35 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:02 pm

Well I cant turn water into wine, but I have a habit of turning beer into water..... chuckle

I like the head banger Jim. lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Del. wrote:Well I cant turn water into wine, but I have a habit of turning beer into water..... chuckle

lol! lol! lol!

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:21 pm

sunbern wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_at_Cana    

but not this ?

What'd you want - everything? rotf

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Del. wrote:Well I cant turn water into wine, but I have a habit of turning beer into water..... chuckle

Yeah - I can see you now ...
rotf  rotf  rotf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:31 am

rotf rotf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:06 pm

Just as i visualised you mate !!!! looking hide

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Laughing.

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Just what i needed a good laugh, you 3 are so funny even if you don't intend to be. Keep it rolling along.

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:44 pm

No Del was seriously considering whether to open one case of that Bud or both ,( you can tell by the determined walk ! )... tin foil hat

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:20 am

yeah that figures, I even start listing to starboard, how strange is that...drunken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Hehe .i though it looked more like you had been at the dilithium crystals again mate flower

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:36 pm

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/rendlesham-ufo-colonel-charles-halt-1-5683797?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

well he was here last week ..Ok same old same old but having just watched that i did notice something new ,correct me if i'm wrong ( Brenda ) but i'm sure it's the first time i have heard him say he believes there are controlling forces above his government .

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:27 pm

The end was interesting. I'd still LOVE to know why - the silence. I haven't been able to figure that out yet. It makes NO sense.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:56 am

The video wont play for me, it just has a spinning circle, how strange..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:35 am

That's weird ... I'm the one who usually gets that problem. hmm You have any "blocking" programs running? Cookies off?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:04 am

Got AdBlock plus running for YouTube, maybe that's the problem, I shall try to disengage it to watch the vid..

No that's not the problem scratch , oh well I can live with it..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:22 pm

The main point was col.Halt admitting there were powers in force above the American government mate what a suprise ( not ) Mad

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:20 am

sunbern wrote:The main point was col.Halt admitting there were powers in force above the American government mate what a suprise ( not )  Mad

That's just it ... the question isn't IF they are here - it's WHY are they here? In all the time this crap has been going on ... they haven't done a damn thing. No attacks ... no nothing - except "waaaaa - abductions" ... and my problem is, in all of the years this shit has been going on in my life (over 6 DECADES), I haven't gone through that ONCE! What HAS gone on is paranormal bull shit ... and in the overall picture I have looked at - it's ALL paranormal bull shit. Yeah, "maybe a few are real" ... but what purpose have these experiences served? Even Landi's first experience had "other people" on that ship ... they should know what's going on ... WHERE ARE THEY?

I have dealt with some of the most SCREWED UP SUBJECTS I have ever seen ... THIS ONE takes the cake.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:24 am

chuckle Now there's a thing, fancy giving the world a top secret statement like that. Sleep

Better to keep things like that under wraps Bern..d'oh Wink ''Hehe''.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:47 pm

in the words of the most sensible lady ever to grace these pages " it's about time something new happened " .I could'nt agree more alien

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:17 pm

http://kgraradioarchives.com/shows/phenomenon-radio/... Ron Thomas

John Burroughs andLinda moulton Howe discussing alien / human conciousness interraction .

worth a listen i think   scroll down 8/9/2018 show ( i downloaded it to open it ) Linda interviews john Burroughs

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Why don't you give a break down so we can determine if a 2 hr podcast Shocked is even worth listening to.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Certainly sir ,( you can always fast track if you get bored ! ) basically this interview relates to john Burroughs experience in Rendlesham forest but it also has relevance to our discussions about alien/human interaction , where we are and the way we are beginning to understand a) their means of transportation and b ) the way they interact with us telepathicaly along with their ability to walk among'st us undetected .You don't have to buy into it but it sure has a good stab at trying to understand what may be going on . the next program is good too ( just saying ! ) hide

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next