Study Hall.

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:05 am

"I would like to know what is triggering those things that you experience Bern, how long do they last, and what do you see or experience, if you don't mind saying, is it scary or pleasurable. "    Like you Jim ,never tried anything stronger than pot but alcohol in proffusion ,still standing though ( just about ! )   Anyway to answer your question Del ,i do seem able to control my ¬dream state¬ so i'm not asleep but i feel very light ( as if i am floating above my body )  but i cant look back and see the room where i am laying like a true out of body` trip` .i can achieve this state very easily by just closing my eyes and drifting away ( in the words of small faces !  )  i never know just how long it will last but it has never been anything but a pleasurable experience for sure .All i know is it's a nice experience with no after effects ! lol!

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:56 pm

Sounds like a conscious dream state.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:43 am

Cheers Bern, sounds like you are not worried about it, I'm glad its pleasurable.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Is it morning yet Sleep chuckle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:03 pm

Jim wrote:Sounds like a conscious dream state.

It does'nt bother me Jim/Del ,in my dreamstate i usually find myself in my worst case scenario's ,nothing life threatening but totally frustrating and what's most disconcerting , affraid  i cant escape the situation ,it's a bit like groundhog day whichever route i take leads to the same inescapable place .

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:33 am

I don't even remember what it's like "dreaming" like that when I go to sleep at night anymore ... haven't gone through that in years.   I go to sleep - I wake up - end of story. It's like dying every night and coming back from the dead.
rotf

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:31 am

Must be an age thing, I cant remember having dreamt in a long time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Dont think so Del ,i can go a year with no dreams at all and then bang ,they're back,strange but true Rolling Eyes

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:53 pm

I see congress has just approved a couple of million Dollars to N.A.S.A  to further the search for E.T'S and all the time they are in our own back yard !!!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/861039/Real-alien-photograph-Argentine-police-UFO

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:32 am

I don't buy any of this stuff ... chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 am

Yeah, load of Bull if you ask me..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Del. wrote:Yeah, load of Bull if you ask me..

Hehe,seems we are all singing from the same hymn sheet,i dont buy it either ( from that source ) however ,the question is whether they are here or not and personally i do think some races discretely come and go especially at times of critical planet threatening conflict..

http://flip.it/CEO9QB

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:02 pm

David Ike takes things to a level i don't find easy to comprehend so i go with what i have.... Brenda's `visitor` David Daniels..Lord Hill Norton was convinced and i believe Brenda explicitly and her former partner ( who i know very well ) also ..i guess we all need irrefutable proof of our own .I am at ease with mine ...

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:37 pm

sunbern wrote:... personally i do think some races discretely come and go especially at times of critical planet threatening conflict..

55 years worth of experiences say they are here only for the event ... period. alien

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:39 am

Makes me think, We have been here many times in the past few million years.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:54 am

Del. wrote:Makes me think, We have been here many times in the past few million years.

You mean reincarnation - or this "situation?"

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:... personally i do think some races discretely come and go especially at times of critical planet threatening conflict..

55 years worth of experiences say they are here only for the event ... period. alien

Nah ! that i cannot go along with my friend ,there is just too much evidence to the contrary unless you want to call shutting down missile silos poltergist activity or invisible Russian agents scratch I can understand why someone would want to explore every avenue here on earth before turning to external sources though and i totally respect your viewpoint i guess we just agree to disagree hide

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:12 am

You mean reincarnation - or this "situation?" wrote:

I think its a survival of the fittest scenario. And a few DNA alterations from you know who...Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:52 am

jim wrote:55 years worth of experiences say they are here only for the event ... period. alien

Nah ! that i cannot go along with my friend ,there is just too much evidence to the contrary unless you want to call shutting down missile silos poltergist activity or invisible Russian agents    scratch   I can understand why someone would want to explore every avenue here on earth before turning to external sources though and i totally respect your viewpoint i guess we just agree to disagree   hide

Staying within the context here ... "shutting down missile silos" would show an "anti-war" / "anti-aggression" mind set. I mean, how long have they been here ... we have never been attacked once ... and that includes our entire history. There is a mental battle going on ... between "them" and the "govt" (however you wish to define that) ... and I have not been able to define the reasons why to this day, outside of an antisocial mindset that refuses to give up "control." We are NEVER given ANY information regarding "them" from "the govt" ... why is that? "Researchers" in this subject are so lost it isn't funny. You can't find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for. The only WEIRD part of this entire picture, is the abduction aspect, and THERE is your "poltergeist" activity. Why is it that in over 6 decades of this stuff going on in my life - I WAS NEVER "ABDUCTED" ONCE? I had the exact same scenario people have talked about (lit up bedroom / and some kind of abduction scenario) go on YEARS before ANYONE talked about this. What happened? NOTHING!  Why did it happen? In constructivism, this experience defines as schemata ... some piece of information I can fall back on later and use to define the overall picture.

You can't "agree to disagree" until you prove me wrong ... and NO ONE has even ATTEMPTED to do that to this day. I really wish someone would ... because, quite frankly, I've had it with this crap.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:35 pm

I think I just screwed up and deleted your post Bern ... confused

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:23 pm

lol! It's ok it was crap anyway !! chuckle

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:36 pm

I think its a survival of the fittest scenario. And a few DNA alterations from you know who...Suspect

It always will be though mate ,but i reakon now there is less likelihood of `culture` setbacks in a global catastrophe situation given the widespread mixing of races and inteligence pools ( not so in the past i.e atlantis ,the Myan and Egyptian cultures and others ) it will now take a humanity erasing event to destroy our knowledge base now ...Our own desire for knowledge may be our biggest enemy if we stack it up in the wrong order ...

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Well, like Longfellow said 100 years before all this began; a line that just "dropped into his head" regarding the Orion poem:
"Forevermore, forevermore,
The reign of violence is o'er!"

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:40 am

Meet the worshipers who believe they’re aliens

''snip''
According to Sunrise Valley followers, extraterrestrial beings landed on Earth 32,000 years ago to advance human civilizations. The beings then returned to Earth through successive incarnations across various cultures and eras.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture-exploration/2018/09/religion-psychic-medium-extraterrestrial-sunrise-dawn-valley-brasilia-brazil/

hide
Each to their own I suppose....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next