Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 5 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:15 am

Unless someone can find a science based explanation, it has to be kept simple. It could be a passing shock-wave going through space ... there's no atmosphere on the moon like here on earth, and it could be an unimpeded visual anomaly. dunno

The idea is - keep it simple until we know for sure.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:23 pm

thanks for posting that Sam it's very interesting ,it seems the moons composition is very different to earths and moonquakes last for ages longer ,maybe it is a sort of reverberating shock wave that travels many times around the moon before it subsides after the moon has a quake ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:31 pm

http://stevenmcollins.com/WordPress/did-a-meteor-destroy-sodom-and-gomorrah-new/

thought this was interesting .Must admit bible archaeology is something I find very readable and this guy looks as if he has put in a lot of effort trying to get to the bottom of this one ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Yeah, that's been on the net for awhile - this 2008 post adds the Sumerian tablet and science approach to dating the event at 6/29/3123 B.C. He seems so hung up on biblical interpretations, he missed it.

I thought it was interesting back then because it coincides with the minor superwave during that time period.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/04/01/researchers-asteroid-destroyed-sodom-and-gomorrah.html

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:40 am

Interesting bit of reading..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:20 am

There's a small group of about 5 or so of these "dates" referring to the same time period - one of them, belongs to Nostradamus. It was right in front of everyone's face, but, no one saw it.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:25 am

Yeah,interesting they found an impact point ,some devastation ,at least that takes care of the no crater hypothesis and also away from the airburst ( Tanguska ) type effect ...I really enjoy this research but it doesn't seem to get the mainstream interest that you would expect .nice . Very Happy

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:31 am

sunbern wrote:I really enjoy this research but it doesn't seem to get the mainstream interest that you would expect .nice . Very Happy
I wonder why hmm chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:36 pm

my best guess is ( and the clue is your chuckling smilie ) they will follow ( and criticise ) but not lead and risk their credibility ,it's too speculative and scientists just hate that because the press jumps on everything never missing a chance to ridicule. Their careers are very soon in tatters and that's the reason they will never go out on a limb ( although secretly I imagine many must feel severely held back by those constraints )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:50 pm

But you would figure that some big name "researcher" who was IN the subject, wouldn't HAVE that problem - but they do.

I'm talking with yet another one ... let's see what happens. dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:40 pm

We MAY have help Study Hall. - Page 5 32

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:57 pm

Great ,watching this space as always Shocked

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:21 pm

It boils down to the same ol' picture ... who knows ... maybe, maybe not dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:50 am

good luck looking

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:28 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:51 am

"Waiting" - could be awhile ... I was originally told "My time is very limited due to my writing and lecturing activities." dunno

Personally, I don't think the "meeting aliens" is the approach (history implies we have already "met"); it's "involvement with" because we are still children (on top of the fact that we already screwed up what "involvement" was in our picture with them).

If what we have is right, everything would revolve around "life after death" for the simple reason that if WE have that - why would WE ONLY have that? It would have to a process that went straight across the board to ALL life everywhere, and should be defined via "science" and NOT "religion." It KIND OF answers the question regarding the fact (if everything is right) they are here to help, but, they don't seem too concerned about us going down the tubes if we don't wake up. A complete planetary death scenario would be the job of the "after-death / spiritual front office" to straighten out - good luck with that.

The person I was talking with said:
"Both they and physical experiencers are receiving warnings that we are on the brink of destruction. Many have been shown images of nuclear war and what appears to be an environmental disaster. It seems that the ETs are frantically attempting to get the word out, but do not understand why people like us are not being taken seriously."

"WE" are not being "taken seriously" because there is a deceptive anti-aspect that has been running in this picture for decades. It's either that, or SOME of these "higher beings" are so stupid, they can't put two and two together. If what I have is right, why would ANY OTHER DESTRUCTION SCENARIO be incorporated in "messages" to targeted people? I'm just "another face in the crowd" human ... and I can see the problem here. I can explain it based on what I have, and show why I believe that outcome. They were "shown images of nuclear war and what appears to be an environmental disaster" ... that's "classical teaching" ... I wasn't "shown" ANYTHING. I had to put this together - and THAT'S "constructivism." There is no "outside personality giving information" in my picture, everything is based on history, and if there's an error in this, I did it - not them. Hence the line everyone avoids - somebody take my material AND PROVE ME WRONG. Stop looking at everything else, and face the picture as written - but no one does it.

Not my problem. I did what I was supposed to do - now, it's your turn.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:03 pm

we cant prove you wrong because your theory has as much value as any other predicted future event that is unprovable and offered as a future catastrophe  ,in fact if you want my personal opinion ,I do actually think the orion connection holds the most credibility of all the scenarios offered because there are now quite a few researchers lending their weight to this possibility ( Herchell ,Collins ,Greer, violette ,sitchin etc )  the writing is on the wall for anyone that takes the trouble to look and do a little research of their own .I am convinced our answers lay there ( Collins also favours the Cygnus constellation) ,everything leads us to these long forgotten but not clueless places  ,so many star maps and standing stones, pyramid configurations and other pointers ,my feeling is we are very close but that last key to unlocking the door is just eluding us for now .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:20 pm

the big question is will we wake up in time as a species ,do you see our ilk gaining ground because I don't, most spend too long bickering amongst themselves to stand any chance of looking at serious research and to the vast majority of the population I think more down to earth pleasures hold their attention to be honest we are just too out on a limb so it's us folks and unless we get some help like you say Jim we aint gonna make It ...... Evil or Very Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:52 pm

sunbern wrote:...my feeling is we are very close but that last key to unlocking the door is just eluding us for now.

Hence "stay on topic."

I am again going through Landi and David's "The Other Sky" notes .DOC I made, and I still say this work is the best out there regarding "whatever" is the source of paranormal confusion in this subject. These ... "beings" ... (or spirits, or - both?) are the epitomization of Sadistic Personality Disorder (removed it seems from the DSM because of conflicts with other antisocial diagnosis problems like sociopathy and narcissism). They do what they do and create post traumatic stress disorder in the human target (also called post abduction syndrome by some), and David's life, for instance, is a prime example.

The idea is, if you stay on topic you can deal with this stuff, instead of wandering off into subjects that have no real connection. We have a "problem" ... hence it's better to deal with said "problem" rather than waste time with unrelated stuff. If "we ain't gonna make it" - it's because people are looking in the wrong place for answers.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:48 am

Its all gone very quiet.... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:31 am

Maybe we - "didn't make it" chuckle

I dunno, I've been going through Landi's book and updating comments - also tripped over something interesting. If the superwave idea is right, and the aftermath picture regarding the global warming effect hits like it did the last time, seeing as the arctic meltdown is already releasing methane, the (something like) 14,000 gigatonnes of carbon as methane now under the ice and water (a gigatonne is a billion metric tons) would be released, and ... d'oh

I'd like a better picture as this is outside of my playground. I mentioned it to Dr L, but, nothing yet. dunno

If everything is right, between this and the 400+ nuclear power plants in operation alone, we're screwed.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:05 pm

Del. wrote:Its all gone very quiet.... Suspect

Don't know that one Del but if you hum it mate i'll try to play it !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:13 am

Jim wrote:If everything is right, between this and the 400+ nuclear power plants in operation alone, we're screwed.

That's a dead cert.

Don't know that one Del but if you hum it mate i'll try to play it !

''Hehe''

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:40 am

I finished Landi and David's book - again - and came away with an odd idea this time around. The overall picture ties the religious elite idea we have been confronted with, to an exact same picture "after death." This is tied to the idea that after death "you are supposed to go somewhere" ... but, some didn't make it because of attitude problems, and are stuck here. The idea implies "getting your act together" (?) and - maybe - you can move on?

But, what if you don't "get your act together?" What if you kept your personality, and tried to deceive people via "beliefs" so they would "follow you" because they thought you were some "spiritual heavy" from a higher dimension?

Mark Harrison said: "Thus the Great I AM, generally understood to be the first true “space brother” religion, should be situated in a lineage that begins with American Spiritualism and its predecessors. This lineage, as discussed in the preceding chapter, established a key set of practices and understandings regarding the Other." (You should have this PDF.)

Mark's "space brother religion" would be our UFO subject regarding alleged abductions and "spiritual" contact. The reason for these "events" is confusion. Landi got everything she needed in her first experience, and it was after that "spiritual confusion" entered the picture and continued throughout her life. Her original "Nordic" later walked out of the picture, and left her with a final warning regarding what is coming. I guess he knew she was lost in the paranormal sauce, and would get worse with time. The only thing missing was an explanation from him, but she was left to put it all together via constructivism.

So, it's either as bad "up there" as it is "down here" - or - this is "something else." Unless we create some kind of dividing line, confusion will reign.

I'm gonna go through Mark's PDF and see what happens when I focus on this approach.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:31 pm

"But, what if you don't "get your act together?" What if you kept your personality, and tried to deceive people via "beliefs" so they would "follow you" because they thought you were some "spiritual heavy" from a higher dimension ? "

I don't like the sound of this, it's like an ever revolving door ,Unless we do something to break the chain we are tied in to an existence of being controlled by the rejects of society /humanity ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next