Study Hall.

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  Dreamwalker on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:33 pm

It is totally down to the people bernie.only we can save ourselves.If all the people changed,then all of the worlds problems would be eradicated i believe,people would see there were better and different ways,they would see how important it is to treat our planet with respect and to treat all living creatures with love and respect.there are more of us than them,THEY,would have no choice but to change or they would be wiped out,people power.
The problem is,how do you get people to change,to see things that way,to realise the only way foreward is to love,to care,to be positive.those of us that have changed ourselves,that do see,are in the minority at the moment.maybe we are at a tipping point,but i believe it would take a mass event to wake up the population,something bigger than 9/11,and it would have to be a positive event,something that we all see with our own eyes.that in itself would need to be massive.there are not many things i think could accomplish that,it really would have to be something out of this world,this dimension.
perhaps planetary influences could play a part in this,the sun,the moon,.maybe something is being blocked to stop this happening on a mass scale.maybe the truth about every lie we have ever been told being exposed with absolute proof could do this i dont know.whatever it is it needs to be huge.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:03 pm

events like the berlin wall coming down and the ban the bomb marches are the start but then it all dissipates again .I really don't think it would take much to unite humanity now ,just a movement in the right direction and a bit of momentum it's a dream I know but it's about as good as dreams get .......

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:35 am

Don't count your chickens people, remember they always hold the trump card, ''MONEY'' money can buy anything. They buy the ''POWER'' to control ''YOU''......If they kill 500 people for not conforming to their demands, the rest will just give up. Look what used to happen not that many  years back when anyone refused to fight in a war situation, they were shot, and the rest just gave up and did what they were told.
''Die for the cause'' and what was the cause? to keep them in power and wealth. Police forces and Armies are not there to protect the people, they are there to protect the wealth and power of the ''ELITE''.......Revolutions and people power don't work these days, I can hardly see pitchforks doing the job. Evil or Very Mad

One more thing I just thought of...They can seize everything you own in a few minutes, what happens,? you starve, they win.

Last edited by Del. on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:56 pm

I have faith in god mate ,I don't know who he/she is or where he comes from but I have my faith in him and that there will come a time with his help when justice will prevail ,we are after all only creations of nature nothing in nature destroys itself wantonly,( ok with the exception of lemmings ! ) and I don't believe our creators would change that either..one day it will all be different I hope ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:04 pm

I think the picture focus should be on straightening out the UFO picture. If we do that, we can become mentally ready for any kind of "extraction" from this planet and not freak out. If they are here because "it is coming" and we have lost the information we were supposed to know, then reeducation is a must. These UFO "researchers" don't have a CLUE. EXPERIENCES are NOT all "ET" related ... there are a bunch of experience references that directly tie to the paranormal anti-aspect picture. I told Dr Davis today:

Then, on top of all this, there is what I call the "anti-aspect" ... former humans who did not "make it [yet?]) to where they were "supposed to go" and depending on just how screwed up they are, some have taken on the narcissistic approach of being some kind of "Masters" who are here to "teach" us.

You know my final conclusions ... does this sound familiar?

Presented at Nexus International Conference 2013
“Children’s Contact with Extraterrestrial and inter-dimensional beings.”

Mike Oram, Experiencer and Author “Does it Rain in Other Dimensions", in a
statement to his mother at four-years-old.

“Something of great importance will happen in my life time. It will affect all units
of consciousness. The energy is heading this way and the essence of this energy is light, and this energy would repair our DNA. It will make us complete and WHO we really are."

This is a deceptive LIE typical of the data transfer to innocent "children." Then, it is "published" and out in the mainstream being absorbed by other people who have no clue, and it's believed.

There is "ENERGY headed our way" ... and it IS going to "change" things ... it will make us "who we are" ... dead idiots.

Galactic Cosmic Ray Volleys: A Coming Global Disaster

Galactic core outbursts are the most energetic phenomenon taking place in the universe. During the early 60’s astronomers began to realize that the massive object that forms the core of a spiral or giant elliptical galaxy periodically becomes active spewing out a fierce barrage of cosmic rays with a total energy output equal to hundreds of thousands of supernova explosions.
http://starburstfound.org/category/research/superwave/

We can't handle the elite ... it's too out of control. The event will take care of them, but we need to focus on ourselves. Just remember the Clovis people .. they had NO CLUE. The event hit ... megafauna and Clovis people extinction.

How would ET handle it? No clue - be ready for anything, which means straightening out your head regarding all data pertinent to the subject.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:30 pm

that's fine ,WE wont be running around like headless chickens but in the mayhem it may be difficult to find that taxi alien as you say the clovis didn't get what they deserved at all but hopefully they were `relocated` to a much more peacefull place ..what defense have we.? we are all in the same boat we just need that lift and hope the bit in between doesn't hurt too much ......

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:57 pm

glad you are getting into dialogue with dr davis ,had a look on his website ,interesting guy good luck ....

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:58 pm

Frankly, I'm not worried about it. If I've learned anything, it's that they know exactly what needs to be known ... they'll take care of the details. The "taxi" will find YOU.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:59 pm

sunbern wrote:glad you are getting into dialogue with dr davis ,had a look on his website ,interesting guy good luck ....

Like everything else ... we shall see.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:18 am

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Oh really, feels more like any other day to me..Cool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Well, aren't you festive chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:47 am

''Humbug'' Razz Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:52 am

Del. wrote:''Humbug''  Razz Smile

Hmm ... hmm  Don't think I wanna go there. really

Is anyone  - bored ... I have a project you can get into and do on your own.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:19 am

well I had a good excuse to celebrate, my two daughters spoilt me rotten plus it was my mums 90th birthday ,my sisters 60th two days earlier and loads of relatives that I hardly ever see were there for mums birthday party definitely a red letter one for me and solstice too you could say I'm buzzin like a happy bee....ok go for it ;project wise what you got in mind ?

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:04 am

OK ... was just wondering LOL ...

Project wise ... after talking to Dr Davis, making a bottom line comment based on what I had read on the FREE site and receiving no answer (gee, what a shock), it seems we have a "researcher" problem again ... as usual.

The bottom line here is that SOMEONE is wrong, and thus far, based on a recurring picture of reincarnation for example, since it doesn't exist and is simply the product of the religious elite for control, WTF are we seeing here? Again, people seem to "get information" and logic would dictate that all information would have to join together to paint a connected picture - and, of course, it doesn't.  

I sent this example of acquired "information" to Dr Davis, along with my comment. Just like the reincarnation picture, "children" are involved. I dunno ... sounds like the paranormal anti-aspect to me.

Presented at Nexus International Conference 2013
“Children’s Contact with Extra terrestrial and inter-dimensional beings.”

“Something of great importance will happen in my life time. It will affect all units
of consciousness. The energy is heading this way and the essence of this energy is
light, and this energy would repair our DNA. It will make us complete and WHO we really are."

I said ...

This is a deceptive LIE typical of the data transfer to innocent "children." Then, it is "published" and out in the mainstream being absorbed by other people who have no clue, and it's believed.

There is "ENERGY headed our way" ... and it IS going to "change" things ... it will make us "who we are" ... dead idiots.

Galactic Cosmic Ray Volleys: A Coming Global Disaster

Galactic core outbursts are the most energetic phenomenon taking place in the universe. During the early 60’s astronomers began to realize that the massive object that forms the core of a spiral or giant elliptical galaxy periodically becomes active spewing out a fierce barrage of cosmic rays with a total energy output equal to hundreds of thousands of supernova explosions.
http://starburstfound.org/category/research/superwave/

This is why that "UFO researcher" I talked about, said my material was outside of his scientific expertise; all he was worried about was "book sales" and "money." If it is "outside" of his "expertise" - that means I'm smarter than he is. I'm just a guy, another face in the crowd - and I get it...why can't he? MONEY ... :/

I'm not like everyone else ... I have done all the "pondering" about my experiences for 60 years. My "problem" has nothing to do with the experiences themselves, it has to do with whether or not I have put the picture together correctly - did I "miss something." I did talk to another "FREE" researcher - I was told:

I have also heard from hundreds that have stated to me that they have "all the answers" and most of these answers contradict each other.  That is why I say the any one the believes that they have all the answers deserves the laughter of the Gods per Einstein.  

What I plan to do is take this website apart. If you go here http://experiencer.co/wordpress/  and look on the right side of the page, there are a list of links. If you go to each link, there is a PDF version that you can copy and paste the text to a word processing program. If you don't have one you can get ABI-WORD for free. The idea is you can make notes as you go along, and paste each PDF text file under the last one.

This subject is a scrambled mess ... and unless SOMEONE tries to straighten it out, it will remain - scrambled.

Have fun  study

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:33 pm

omg ,I should have seen that one coming affraid I need another lifetime ......a project for the winter months for me ,way too busy just now ,I feel restricted though because I love reading all your posts but research time for me is so limited ...

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:37 am

I think I shall, hang fire on that one.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:31 am

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:45 am

Not bad ... although the reincarnation idea is off. I sent an email - let's see what happens. chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:59 am

Somehow I thought that's what you would say... chuckle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:46 pm

And - still nothing hmm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:03 am

Maybe you should offer to buy her latest book, you may get a reply within minutes.. Wink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:34 am

Rolling Eyes

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Sent out ANOTHER email today ... whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top