Study Hall.

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:35 pm

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:58 pm

in the case of young children ,my daughter has worked with 1-5 year olds for the past eight years when I asked her she said the supposed increased in mental instability was not apparently obvious to her ,I guess time will tell though......there does seem to be an increase in allergies and asma in our cities ....after looking at that video the peeps that came away saying they didn't display any of those symptoms would be in the minority I'm thinking !  affraid hehehe perhaps we're the ones the et's left behind after having a team selection !!!!!!

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:22 pm

As an outsider to that subject, just my 2-cents, the idea of "increase" in "this or that" has to be tied to the increase in the world population too ... something like 2.5 billion more people (or maybe closer to 3) in the last 20 years. The more people there are, the more arrivals of "glitches." So while it "looks like" there are more problems, there are really more people too - so where's the "averages" dividing line?

If you daughter doesn't see it, and you would expect she should, then it isn't there. Like was said on the vid, these kids are being - KIDS. Whoever has the brazen balls to say there is mental illness in that picture without hard data proof, a picture where the brain is nowhere near finished building, needs to quietly pulled aside and punched straight in the mouth. But you're dealing with sociopaths, and as we all know - they don't care.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:26 am

how are you coming along with that conclusion mate I'm guessing we're all on tenterhooks here !

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:07 am

Michel Foucault....

Madness and Civilization.
Folly is so human that it has common roots with poetry and tragedy; it is revealed as much in the insane asylum as in the writings of a Cervantes or a Shakespeare, or in the deep psychological insights and cries of  revolt of a Nietzsche.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:40 am

sunbern wrote:how are you coming along with that conclusion mate I'm guessing we're all on tenterhooks here !
I wound up rewriting 2 sections for simplicity sake - and also tripped over a Maya scholar's work regarding the long count and the great year / precessional cycle. The problem is understanding what the hell he's saying at times, cuz this is Maya math.

33 B’ak’tuns appears to be the relevance of 3-11-pih, yet when multiplied
twice, it gives us 66 B’ak’tuns, or 26,400 Tuns. This is equal to 26,038 Haab’ + 130
days, or 26,021 tropical years + 32 days. This is almost exactly the cycle of
precession, and in this time period, the equinoxes and solstices will have
precessed through the entire zodiac and back to their exact location a full year of
365.54 days. This is a measurement which will bring the position of the zenith
passage on August 11 to the exact sidereal position as it was on the day of origin. ...
Amazingly, also on this day, according to the calculation of 264 days of
Haab’ drift for 26,400 Tuns, the Haab’ location of 4 Ahau 8 Cumku will be found
on the day of the first zenith passage on May 1 or 2nd. This was apparently the
intention of the creators of the calendar system, coordinating the long cycle of
precession – the longest observable astronomical cycle – with the drift of the
Haab’ from the tropical year.
Curiously, the positioning of the Haab’ at this date
of 66 B’ak’tuns may indeed approximate the positioning of the Haab’ during the
earliest appearance of the Long Count.

My position in this (which is a position where I shouldn't even be opening my mouth  lol! ) is the idea of "tracking of the great cycle" is 20,502 years off the big picture, seemingly proven by the repetition of the Orion, Virgo, galactic center picture. It's kinda like us today looking at the GC rising on the 2012 date, and not realizing that picture is 1/4 of a larger picture, that was REPEATED all the way back to the 44,000 BC date - at which time the picture begins to go out of synch, just like it starts to go out of synch after the 2012 date.
What it shows me is that the Maya (just based on this) had no clue regarding the bigger picture. They did play with it, and the term "local genius" does enter the picture, but they didn't know what it meant. This means our information was lost even back then. It also adds a little bit to the argument that WE didn't construct this mathematical / astrological super-picture because we weren't even smart enough to wear shoes back then. And then the question is begged - if WE weren't smart enough ... who was?
whistle
Dr Grofe's picture is based on bone fragments, which seems to show a pre-calendar tracking, but they didn't know why - whoever - was tracking - whatever they were tracking.

The purpose of this paper is to explore and discuss some of the significant
calendrical information given by two bone fragments from the tomb of Tikal’s
Hasaw Chan K’awil in burial 116, Temple 2. The intervals indicated on these
fragments reveal important connections to periods that facilitate the calculation
of the true tropical year and the 26,000 year cycle of precession, both of which
appear to be strongly suggested by the structure of the Long Count.

I could be dead wrong - but so far, I don't see it. I believe the Olmec and Maya inherited all this, and while they were mathematical and astrological geniuses, they didn't know the whole story - it was lost even back then. Then there's the whole "9-step" / Bolon Yokte "return" picture ... and is THAT a scrambled mess that's all we have of something we were supposed to know?

Ugh ... I need a drink ...   chuckle

Last edited by Jim on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:49 am

Del. wrote:Michel Foucault....

Madness and Civilization.
Folly is so human that it has common roots with poetry and tragedy; it is revealed as much in the insane asylum as in the writings of a Cervantes or a Shakespeare, or in the deep psychological insights and cries of  revolt of a Nietzsche.

https://libcom.org/files/Michel%20Foucault%20-%20Madness%20and%20Civilization.pdf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:55 pm

Through the wormhole - Why do we lie? whistle

http://gorillavid.in/w5rk0xho4d3w

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:03 am

''IS TRUTH JUST A LIE''

That video looks good, shall be watching that one later....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:40 am

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:54 am

13,000 - 26,000 year cycle vs 30 million years? I don't think so chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:58 pm

maybe it started before your earliest records though ,it's a cyclic event so why not ,it's intensity is the only thing in question would you say ?

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:10 pm

If something has a 30 million year cycle, one would tend to think there was "nothing" in between. Since the superwave is 13000 - 26000 years, the people tracking that other stuff seem to have missed a TON of information ... unless they are two different events with two different outcomes.

I have found that it's best to talk to the people in the field regarding questions that deal with their material. You should ask Dr L. and see what he has to say.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:02 pm

in my next life I may be blessed with more time ,but no complaints this time round tbh ...

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:00 pm

I'm not worried about the next one, and I have a ton of complaints about this one chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:12 pm

but surely being a genius is not one of them ,I truly think you are the one that will sort this tangled mess of humanity out jim ,for goodness sake ( and I say that with passion ) get someone involved who can coroberate your findings ,I fully understand your reluctance to `go public` but surely there is a journal that will publish your research somewhere ,take it to the people I really think you are on to something ....

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:57 am

So living under my floorboards wont be a good idea then.. Razz chuckle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:38 am

If it gonna be THAT bad, the picture for us should be more along these lines I would say - enter the next major problem .. global panic.
hide  

All joking aside, this subject is SO screwed up that a complete modern reevaluation needs to be done regarding "things" told to people who have had "experiences" (yeah, good luck with that) Then there's the - maybe you really DID have an experience, but with WHOM? The bullshit laden lying ass paranormal anti-aspect?

I've brought this up somewhere before ... some years back I talked with Landi Mellas who, like me, had experiences going back to the 50's. She woke up one night and went downstairs as a child because she knew (I think it was) someone was at the front door. Anyway, there was a Nordic allegedly at the door with some smaller beings, and they took her on a trip. Before they left she was told:

'But before we go, I want you to look at the sky.' He turned his eyes upward. The night sky hued into an  ominous blood red as a vacuum of total silence engulfed me. Not a cricket sang, not a leaf rustled. My eyes  were riveted to the heavens. An electrically charged atmosphere surrounded us, seemingly stretched to its  limit, like a rubber band on the verge of snapping apart. I felt an uneasiness that at any second the sky  would crack open like a delicate egg. Although I was  only seven, from the deepest recesses of my soul   erupted a knowingness of a catastrophic future event for planet Earth. I knew time was running out. Urgency was upon us. The tall being's voice once again brought  me back to the present. 'If you see the sky such as this, you will know we are coming.'

Right after that she was allegedly taken on a ship and shown the place where the removed from earth were going to stay. What do we do with that? Especially in the light of crap like THIS:

Pope John XXIII Predictions d'oh
MAY 19, 1962. From the heavens will appear the saviors. They will arrive on June 5, 1995 and begin their task of assisting the clearing and repair of the environment in the crippled countries. Many will fear these odd looking beings, but they come in peace and will, with God's guidance, transform earth from a charred spinning rock to a lush oasis in space. The survivors will flourish in a world without war, disease or hatred. My heart is finally at peace with the knowledge that there is hope for humanity.

JULY 2, 1962. The Madonna tells me this will be her final visit. It is a joyous one, for she shares tremendous news. As the year 1998 arrives, our heavenly friends will have shared much of their advanced knowledge. Mankind will at last wipe out most of its diseases and our life spans will increase to the length of those listed in the Bible. The visitors will also share the remarkable power of resurrection, and throngs of the wrongly-dead will rise again. Finally, a wondrous miracle will take place in the sky above New York City on December 25, 2000, when millions will witness the sensational appearance of a messiah who's going to announce the new beginning of a second paradise here on earth.

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/pope.html

More stuff here ... look at the dates  d'oh This subject is folding because of this decades old crap, and the fact people had just read it and believed it. Then, because nobody THINKS, it's just easier to drop the whole thing than try to categorize this stuff and understand what the hell is going on. (And you wonder why I have this problem dealing with people.)  whistle

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/profindx.html

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:18 pm

lol! think i'll just wait until it happens and then if I have time ,scroll down the predictions till I see who was right chuckle till then I reakon I will just bide my kin time whistle

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:35 am

I like this bit,

Dear God,
I've been blessed like no man before me. The Savior has granted me special audience here in my chambers. He tells me that I have been chosen to hear the truth no matter how awful it may be. It scares me a bit to be so entrusted, but I am honored all the same. Jesus tells me that the Virgin Mary will come soon to deliver the first news of what will be.

I wonder if he ever got a reply.... hmm

It's all about mass psychological enslavement and disempowerment.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:55 am

Del. wrote: It's all about mass psychological enslavement and disempowerment.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:41 am

Bloody hell, how true is that, Dorothy Allison deserved a medal.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:55 am

I will say Bloody hell Del,never has a truer word been spoken "Its all about mass psycological enslavement and disempowerment ".
even when you are aware of this it is sometimes difficult not to get caught up in it. the two things that keep us enslaved are money and oil,plus gas/electricity. and you too Jim,spot on post.
The bigger the lie the more people believe it.
and yes there are many many players involved in all the cover ups.we are starting to see some of this coming out now.i feel we are on the edge of change,maybe just maybe a tipping point has been reached and is on its way over that point.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:15 am

Dreamwalker wrote:maybe just maybe a tipping point has been reached and is on its way over that point.
perhaps THAT'S what the end of the long count was all about someone knows ,we've been here before or someone has and is guiding us through this difficult period in our history , we will make it I now feel sure .it's time for the people to rise again like we once did ..and live in harmony it's not that difficult it just involves a change of mindset to care and share instead of greed and grab ,it's not the population that is making our planet creak but the rich few who want everything .....

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top