Study Hall.

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim on Sat May 30, 2015 5:55 pm

I managed to get about half that in, and if the rest is just like it my comment goes like this. If you are going to question science to that level, you can't do it with a one sided talk. Something like this has to be given in a forum type talk where all sides can present their case and each individual topic can be taken on separately.

As far as there being no moon until whenever, present all sides and all data and pick it apart piece by piece so everyone, including the no clue audience, knows what is going on. I'd counter the "I read texts that said ..." with the idea that the religious elite have been around LONG before writing, and it sounds exactly like one of their "the audience has no clue, so let's make something up" routines. I mean reincarnation has been around awhile too, but it STILL entered to overall picture very late. Then there are people who have looked into it more than the "audience" - who usually doesn't look into anything - and you find stuff like this:

Since one of the main beliefs in Hinduism is that the consequences of your past decisions have determined your present state, reincarnation plays a huge role in the prevention of people revolting against the caste system. Reincarnation was created by the Aryans in order to justify the oppressive behavior they were imposing on the natives and to keep the people from rising up against the system. Reincarnation bolsters caste oppression in two ways. It justifies injustice, and deflects hopes for progress from this life to a “next life.” For the people on top of the caste system (the Brahmins), reincarnation justifies why they get the privilege of high-class birth. Those privileges were earned through virtuous behaviors in their past lives, and a privileged birth proves that one deserves privilege. For the people on the bottom, the Shudras and the untouchables, reincarnation justifies why they suffer for their low birth.
http://digitalcommons.calpoly.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1043&context=socssp

I have no problem with questioning anything, I question myself continually with what I'm into - and some of it has gone on for years. If this guy thinks he has something, it should stand up to on the spot scrutiny. Let's bring in the scientists and do another radio show  Basketball

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun May 31, 2015 2:09 pm

Since "dreams" came up here, I thought I'd stick this in.

I was going over stuff from the 2006 epic fail and this email someone sent caught my eye - you tell me.

Last night I had a shared dream. Both my partner and I had strikingly similar dreams.

In mine..
I was at a "conference" center with a mall down stairs. I was meeting with an international interstellar group of some sort. I do not remember what was said there at all.Wish I did. After the conference I walked downstairs. I was at some food court area when an older lady in line asked me if I had noticed the floor of the mall yet. She led me to the mall center and the floor was an exact replica of the Egyptian zodiac. She led me to a small side door between two shops and told me to go inside. She was scared to go herself. I went and I took out my pocketknife and walked into the dark corridor. I walked around many turns fumbling around in the dark and when I got to the last room there was a dim light there and Sekhmet was sitting on a chair. She got up and pointed at a wall and a huge red dragon appeared, and Sekhmet looked almost afraid, she pointed at the dragon with 1 hand while holding her other hand up as if to shield herself, she looked me in the eyes and said it is coming. I realized the wall the dragon was on was the wall that would lead outside the building.

My partner's dream was in an old convent or victorian group home sort of place. He met also with some international conference thing too....He left and went downstairs to a hallway that became a cave.. He saw the red dragon on the wall of a cave. He was told it is coming.

My partner and I do not get many shared dreams.Not this so closely paralleled.

Is it coming?

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:28 am

quote="Jim"]I managed to get about half that in, and if the rest is just like it my comment goes like this. If you are going to question science to that level, you can't do it with a one sided talk. Something like this has to be given in a forum type talk where all sides can present their case and each individual topic can be taken on separately.    agreed ,but on the spirital level the only way forward is to take a leap of faith ( in a manner of speaking ) as i have done and things start to become very interesting ,( bernie here by the way ) oh and brenda did'nt answer your question about mercury jim because del did in the next post ...we had a brilliant evening last night in the company of larry warren at our mate del savoury's place ( larry was stayin as his guest because he wanted to see brenda, we had a great meeting down the forest as well  the night before ) and the whole occasion was very special ( brenda got some amazing photos  ) anyway we both think that you are closing in on your goal jim and that science holds the key ( unless of course THEY send another message ! )

Last edited by Brenda Marguerite on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double vision !)

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:40 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:agreed ,but on the spirital level the only way forward is to take a leap of faith ( in a manner of speaking ) as i have done and things start to become very interesting

Once upon a time I would have agreed with the "leap of faith" thing, but that was what the 16 months experience was about. I looked at what I had, came to the proper conclusion, because by itself "16 months" doesn't mean anything ... there's no context. Basically I said "what if" because I was juggling the superwave, so then it would have a "context" - I took the "leap" and fell flat on my face.

Today the idea of a "leap of faith" has been replaced by the "shelves" in my head where anything unverified is kept until more data comes in and a more full picture can be created.  

oh and brenda did'nt answer your question about mercury jim because del did in the next post ...

OK, I pretty much got it straightened out anyway.

we had a brilliant evening last night in the company of larry warren at our mate del savoury's place ( larry was stayin as his guest because he wanted to see brenda, we had a great meeting down the forest as well  the night before ) and the whole occasion was very special ( brenda got some amazing photos  ) anyway we both think that you are closing in on your goal jim and that science holds the key ( unless of course THEY send another message ! )

I'm glad somebody is having fun ...

There hasn't been an "update" since 2010. Everything has been a "put it together" picture, and I have even spent the last 2 weeks updating again. Like I said - glad someone is having fun.  d'oh

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:39 pm

wish you could unwind just a bit fella you're not going to stop the end of civilization as we know it by yourself and unless you ( maybe with a little help ) come up with something groundbreaking to stop everyone in their tracks we are doomed allways.even if professor steven hawking came out with something or seth shostack told us a fleet of ufo's had just broken cover from behind the moon and were heading this way do you think humanity would start running around like headless chickens naw too much exposure to independense day and war of the worlds has taken care of that.... think we all heve to face facts my friend the best we can hope for is to know our fate before it arrives .........bernie

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:13 pm

You need to understand that this is the way my brain works ... I personally find all this shit fascinating as hell. I have reached a point where I don't care about what people think anymore ... I point, no one goes to look, not my problem.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:46 am

When is the Lytham/Blackpool event on Bernie, can you give me a hint here or PM, I would like to get along to that, if your lot are going,
cheers mate. bounce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 am

I think he comes across as very credible and confidant in what hes saying Jim.
I thinkthe lunar wave thing is very interesting.
That dream is also very interesting,a lot of people have had dreams of something coming.
Jim,if someone did sit up and look into your stuff and agree with you,and could maybe even prove it ,what do you think would change ? if anything.i mean TPTB would deny it anyway,do you think anything could be done,apart from possible intervention of those from elsewhere in the universe.or do you think intervention could be the only solution?
Sounds like you all had a good wknd Bernie and Brenda,i saw some of the photos posted by Derek.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:55 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Jim,if someone did sit up and look into your stuff and agree with you,and could maybe even prove it ,what do you think would change ? if anything.

i mean TPTB would deny it anyway,do you think anything could be done,apart from possible intervention of those from elsewhere in the universe.or do you think intervention could be the only solution?

Let me ask you this ... what do YOU think it would change?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:50 am

From what we know,i dont think anything would change.not unless there was an intervention,or some event that woke the masses up,to the lies we have been fed for years.people wouldnt believe it or would call you crazy,the usual things,when they try to ridicule people.
If there was definitive proof,people would panic,and chaos would ensue.
It would need something massive,to wake people up,something even bigger to calm people down,which i dont think is possible.not unless it came from elsewhere.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:22 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:From what we know,i dont think anything would change.not unless there was an intervention,or some event that woke the masses up,to the lies we have been fed for years.people wouldnt believe it or would call you crazy,the usual things,when they try to ridicule people.

While I do get what you are saying, the problem in the picture boils down to constructivism, and basically the fuel for that approach is intrinsic (inner) motivation, which boils down to the more familiar "caring or not caring" about something. People resort to "ridicule" because they don't want to be bothered, and if that's what people want there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.

If there was definitive proof,people would panic,and chaos would ensue.
It would need something massive,to wake people up,something even bigger to calm people down,which i dont think is possible.not unless it came from elsewhere.

I would fall into that category too, but since I have taken the time to look into all of this, panic isn't even part of the equation for me. I believe it's that "panic factor" that ET refuses to deal with, and was part of the picture when the Clovis people got hit. They had no clue, couldn't be "dealt with" because of the "panic" and that was the end of them.

I've thought about this for a long time, and the bottom line is that if people don't care, there isn't a thing can be done about it. Even if I take my own experiences into consideration here, I was told as a child that I was going to tell people things ... there was nothing in that picture that said they were going to listen.

Since the bottom line isn't "death" because we "go on" after death, the bottom line has to be the end of our physical species ... which may be connected (if it's true) to the collection of genetic material over the years, and the "new us" will pop up somewhere as continuation of where "we" left off. Lets just hope they get the glitches out  chuckle

I'll be back later Wink

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:00 pm

"lets just hope they get the glitches out ! " hehehe ,you just gotta be optimistic mate but they didn't at the last attempt ,I would say a project still in the making personally Rolling Eyes

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:33 pm

Thanks for the heads up on Lytham Bernie, shame your not going, might see you next spring ...Cheers mate.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:38 pm

sunbern wrote:"lets just hope they get the glitches out  !  " hehehe ,you just gotta be optimistic mate but they didn't at the last attempt ,I would say a project still in the making personally Rolling Eyes  

Well it's kinda like new cars rolling off an assembly line ... you KNOW there are gonna be lemons in there SOMEWHERE chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:54 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:08 pm

I've often wondered if the alleged "Nordics" were "us" from an earlier time in history.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:33 pm

you're certainly not alone in that observation alien

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:28 am

That's something that has crossed my mind in the past, blue eyes blond hair, mix a blond and a black haired person together and you get brown or ginger.

If only a DNA sample could be found from one of these Nordic's, I might find it matches mine.....I was blond in my youth.. Wink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:14 am

I have this feeling we are going to find out ...

I've been updating everything ... and the Pearl St wall is more screwed up than I originally thought. Back when I looked at this Orion was my only focus, but now since the long count anomaly I've spread out the picture more. It seems the same basic character picture exists in the Pearl Street wall as exists in the long count ... all the same characters and in this there are three months involved, not two: March, July, and October.

The only "mortar dating" we have is somewhere in the 1950s, which is odd because if true, it would mean "someone" out there knew the answers before the "esoteric factor" that popped up in the added chapter of Fulcanelli's book and the Red Serpent document. THEY were "still looking" ... this wall anomaly shows "someone knew" exactly what was going on. Then too, the "wall symbol" was taken, no more info was given out, the building is gone, we are clueless again. Even if the dating is earlier, it STILL means someone knew before the "esoteric factor" today.

The long count anomaly is odd too, because the entire 40,000+ year picture rests on "how smart we were" vs an "outside source" putting this mathematical / astronomical conundrum together. 40,000 years ago "we" weren't smart enough to wear shoes until - oh gee, the same 40,000 year date.  hmm

If it was the Olmec or Maya people, where the hell is the information? A project this massive would have been displayed for everyone to see ... but there's no trace of it. All we have is some "god" connected to "9 steps" ... and that's it. Freakin' religious elite strike again  d'oh

Who would have been smart enough to know that if you counted "this many days," "this many times," for 40,000+ freaking years, that you would land on one of THREE constellations, in the same sunrise event in a picture that kept repeating over and over again? US?? Umm ... no, I don't think so.
dunno
Then there's the added problem - why is it this 40,000+ year picture goes out of synch after the 2012 date? That's kind of like saying - not needed anymore.

We have a problem ... and it's bigger than anyone realizes.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:15 am

or if you don't put the pieces together by 2012 another race ( literally ) has beaten you to it ( a given point in our would be development has not been reached and we all know whos to blame ! ) bless you my son,boom you lot are history ...indellible ink CAN be removed !   eeeek now I am looking over my shoulder   affraid welcome to mars 2

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:47 pm

Oh yeah, forgot this one ... "WE" were "SO SMART" that "OUR" mathematical and astrological calculations (which were probably done after we invented shoes lol!  ) were only 33 years off the scientific average according to calculations done by Dr L. rotf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:06 pm

wow jim that's incredible so much evidence who could doubt it ,you must get it out there, is it worth another email to dr voilette ? and /or Collins

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:52 pm

Let me finish what I'm doing and we shall see.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:38 am

Ed Mitchell, says the controllers are still controlling.

https://youtu.be/7AAJ34_NMcI?t=1m15s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:46 am

Oddly too, no mention of the Eisenhower "meeting" and alleged "treaty" that always sounded like a bunch of shit whistle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top