Study Hall.

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:21 pm

Hi Every one. I am still reading all your posts. I have never seen or read some of the stuff about the Hills Incident. The story I know is :The Hills were contacted by the Zetas who had already had previous lives on Zeta Reticuli. When they were picked up, their car was left in a wood, they were only gone for two hours. While on the Craft genetic material was taken from them, like skin scrappings, nothing sexual was done to them. When they returned to their car, they couldn't remember what had happened to them. It was Barney who started to remember things first. I have never read about Barney seeing windows in the craft, or about earings being found. I would rather believe their story than Travis Waltons story. When two of his friends were interviewed they said they had made the story up for money. Travis cut them out of his life, when they asked him for a share of the money he was making he refused.

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:57 pm

nice one Del ,thanks ,crop circles have always been an enigma ,when put under the spotlight it is hard to see how some of the more complex ones can have been done by people with wooden poles attached to pieces of string ! they certainly know how to play games with us ,i think they are waiting for the penny to drop .It all pans out like Jim's life story ... full on in our faces deception ,like YOU figure it out cos we are just enjoying the game !

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Every one. I am still reading all your posts.  I have never seen or read some of the stuff about the Hills Incident. The story I know is :The Hills were contacted by the Zetas who had already had previous lives on Zeta Reticuli. When they were picked up, their car was left in a wood, they were only gone for two hours. While on the Craft genetic material was taken from them, like skin scrappings, nothing sexual was done to them. When they returned to their car, they couldn't remember what had happened to them. It was Barney who started to remember things first. I have never read about Barney seeing windows in the craft, or about earings being found. I would rather believe their story than Travis Waltons story. When two of his friends were interviewed they said they had made the story up for money. Travis cut them out of his life, when they asked him for a share of the money he was making he refused.

Hi Brenda ... it's a MESS ... from beginning to end - a MESS. I never heard about the "made up" Walton story, but then there was nothing there that interested me from the start cuz it wasn't "on topic." Wouldn't surprise me though.  d'oh

sunbern wrote:nice one Del ,thanks ,crop circles have always been an enigma ,when put under the spotlight it is hard to see how some of the more complex ones can have been done by people with wooden poles attached to pieces of string ! they certainly know how to play games with us ,i think they are waiting for the penny to drop .It all pans out like Jim's life story ... full on in our faces deception ,like YOU figure it out cos we are just enjoying the game !  

This is why, "if it's as bad up there as it is down here" we are in  a LOT of trouble.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Hiiya ,Brenda,Question chuckle the ufo scene seems pretty quiet at the moment ( very few sightings reported ) do you think this subject is beginning to loose it's` mystery`appeal and people are becoming more blase`about it ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi Bernie. Don't think that is the case. This has been like this for years. Ever since I can remember they have not been about certain times of the year. For some reason they then appear again about April time. When I was following their travels it seems they come in mass every 7 years, about August time. I have wrote about this in the past.

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:54 pm

we shall see,i think 2017 will be an eventful year no facts just a hunch ,so when is the next 7 year cycle due pls ?

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:00 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Ever since I can remember they have not been about certain times of the year.  For some reason they then appear again about April time. When I was following their travels it seems they come in mass every 7 years, about August time. I have wrote about this in the past.

hmm Hmm - interesting.

Pattern establishment helps the credibility and intelligence factor ... hap-hazard continuous events with no structure would be confusing.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:38 pm

Well I started doing it from 1965. when there was a lot of people seeing Craft all over the world. It then seemed as reports were coming in more every 7 years I logged these and found it was right, so the next influx of many reports should be around 2021. These are only my findings, may or may not be right. Who knows what they are doing. Things have heated up since 65.

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Odd. If you trace those numbers back you hit 1944. Sightings were scarce from '39 on, picked up a little in 43, but '44 gets longer and '45 even longer.

http://www.nicap.org/waves/1939-1945.htm

Dunno if that 7 year idea is traceable in their overall picture.

http://www.nicap.org/chrono.htm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:29 am

easy to work through but dont go to mufon ( think they have been got at ) unfortunately gotta work here today . Crying or Very sad

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:13 am

Or could this be the reason.....Suspect

According to Corso,
''snip''
But more than a few congressmen knew about the cover-up, were as concerned as we were about the intrusions of the EBEs, the human abductions, and the cattle mutilations, and supported the military’s agenda for a program of speeded weapons development in space. We were convinced that whoever the UFO extraterrestrials were, they were tampering with our planet, operating with impudence, and manipulating us constantly and secretly. But it was a secret that had our full compliance because we were unwilling to admit the truth and fight the war. Those of us in the military who knew what was happening also felt that we could be experiencing an invasion that was more of an infiltration. They were compromising our very systems of defense and government,
We eventually realized that what happened then was that a natural version of an advanced particle-beam burst actually brought a UFO down even as it tried to escape. When we deployed our advanced particle-beam weapon and tested it in orbit for all to see, the EBEs knew and we knew they knew that we had our defense of the planet in place. Strategic Defense Initiative, and derisively dubbed “Star Wars”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:26 am

OK, but why would ET wait until we had this alleged weaponry - the overall picture is one where "they" just arrived ... it's like a movie script. If they were hostile, they would have cleaned us off the planet decades ago, BEFORE this "weaponry" popped up if that was what this was all about. If we shot some of them down, why was there no retaliation? Look at the battle of LA ... if that was anything like we've heard, it would have been an excellent excuse to return fire - but - they didn't.

If I take Corso's approach and my approach and put them together, I'll tell you what I see. ET is here to do what they are here to do regarding "it is coming," and the gov't refused to give up their dominating position. The people are clueless, and like the Clovis culture the last time this happened, they too will be mowed over by the event. ET is just sitting back until the event hits, and whatever happens, happens. From this point the "death of billions" kicks in, but if the life after death information is correct, it's now the job of the spiritual "front office" to sift through this and everyone goes where they are supposed to go.

The ass-holes that created this picture are going to be left here after death, and if this planet turns into the disaster I think it's going to turn into, all I can say is - welcome to Hell. Where do you think they are going to go? There are no planets with life to "travel to" - not even in this solar system.

There's a level of the "control structure" that knows what is going on ... and then there's the "Corso level." Corso said what he said, but the deeper level said “…it is by fire and in fire that our hemisphere will soon be tried.” They talked about "...the time of the cyclic catastrophe" ... which,"... on the days of Judgment, spews out fire and brim stone on macrocosmic creation."  And "...save for a small number of the elite, we
must all perish."

Just taking Corso's remarks as they sit, he seems to be missing a ton of data. Can we say he's a deliberate, albeit unaware, part of the confusion factor? Or am I wrong? I wish someone would show me where I screwed this up cuz I can't do it.

dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:04 pm

I think looking at all the evidence throughout the years, putting it together, would make a darn good film, probably what the ETs are doing, playing out their roles in a film. Waiting to see how long it takes us humans to work it out. Oh well just a theory.

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:56 pm

would'nt that be something ,a blockbuster for sure,can you imagine the cast ? i think it would put star wars to shame in an instant . i can picture it now the Europa bar on Alpha Centauri ,a beautiful nordic female sitting in a corner on her own when up to her walks a handsome young man with long flowing blonde hair ,as he approaches her his excitement gets the better of him and his walk in fades to reveal a stunning reptillian ,what happens next well that's down to your imagination ,just remember everything that has ever been imagined is out there and more .

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:20 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Waiting to see how long it takes us humans to work it out.

That line sums up what I have called the veridical paradox that runs through this entire picture, and actually includes the paranormal ... we get NOTHING regarding information. They may paint a sort of picture, but if everything is right, we HAD this information and we lost it.

They have never interfered in our lives at any time ... including dropping "the bomb" on Japan. Why? Because it's "our world" and we are free to do whatever we want? If that's the case it would make sense and if we choose to go down the tubes, so be it.

In the 6 decades that have passed in my experiences, never ONCE was I told ANYTHING I didn't know about. Hints? Yes. Flat out answers? No. This entire picture regarding people is constructivist based, and every person gets to make up their own mind what they want to believe. Every "researcher" to date has turned-tail and run ... that's not research ... that's a problem. The last one I spoke with made NO sense regarding what he had to say ... until the very end when he said "God bless you and your family." Then I knew ... he was religious ... and didn't like where I had gone regarding what he believed was true.

What do I think? I think we're screwed. I think earth and the people on it - are going down.

dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:11 am

yep ,agree Jim ,i think it's too late to turn this juggernaught we call humanity around ,there are attempts to integrate our society with nature ( singapore is a perfect example ) but it is all too little too late in my book ,the natural world goes down we go down .David Attenborough ( our leading conservationist ) has got it about right when he says "we depend on this planet it does'nt depend on us ( except perhaps for it's destruction ..) "

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Last edited by sunbern on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional link)

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:30 pm

the source for the above is Flipboard . It has some interesting topics that link to the latest research and information Smile

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:44 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/opinion/can-evolution-have-a-higher-purpose.html?_r=0                      

I was gonna comment on this one before, but someone came over.

Basically I agree, and our entire picture of life has simply been manipulated by the religious elite. We should view this picture via science and not religion, but the scientists aren't too eager to participate. Life here, oddly, has been pointed towards "intelligence" - and it's a constructivist picture (which is why it is taking so long). I believe "life" begins in the physical, and the quantum-self (the religious spirit / soul) is taught by the physical brain. This picture is most apparent when radical bio-mechanical changes occur in people, when parts of the brain that fail to function don't add what is needed to the overall picture - like empathy for others. Homosexuals go through this too, where is seems the INAH3 area of the brain, basically is wrong; woman get the INAH3 for guys and vis-versa (there seems to be a middle of the road aspect to this too, creating an attraction for both sexes). The result is simply - the person is getting the wrong data. This should begin to answer the questions regarding "trans-gender" people too - it's a data screw up.

After death, wherever we go is based on who you were while alive, and this picture cannot just be for us ... it would have to be everywhere in the universe.

Did ET manipulate life here? I just find it odd that the end result of all these "changes" is pointing towards "intelligence." I believe there is a physical and quantum / spiritual aspect that works together, and there is a "front office" for lack of a better word.

http://www.space.com/34968-superflares-blast-proxima-b-nearest-exoplanet.html

Yeah, just like the mega-fauna extinction event that happened here. Bye bye Clovis people (who had no clue.)

If life is just beginning there, it would be the same picture as here on earth ... in a few billion years who knows who will live there.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:58 am

I came across this quote from a Linda Moulton Howe docu.

A direct statement by an EBE at los alamos.
 Reincarnation...
''Only so many souls are allowed per planet. recycled constantly at birth and death
the recycling of souls is the machinery of the universe''   
Have started reading another interesting book.
https://www.organicdesign.co.nz/files/7/76/William_Bramley_-_The_Gods_of_Eden.pdf

A passage from this book.

''Brotherhood (priests) monotheism was another piece of the Biblical "revolving sword" to prevent access to spiritual knowledge. It also allowed the Custodians (ET) to greatly elevate their own status. As part of its new monotheism, the Brotherhood began to teach the fiction that members of the Custodial race were the physical manifestations of a Supreme Being. In other words, Custodians started pretending that they and their aircraft were the "one-only God." History records that they used extraordinary violence to make Homo sapiens believe the falsehood. Few lies have had as devastating an impact on human society, yet it became a prime mission of the corrupted Brotherhood, from the time of Akhnaton to the modern day, to make humans believe that the Custodians and their aircraft were Gods, Custodial control over the human population. In no case is this clearer, or the results more visibly tragic, than in the Biblical story of the ancient Hebrews and their "one God" named Jehovah.

Last edited by Del. on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:32 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:20 am

Del. wrote:A direct statement by an EBE at los alamos.

Was it a direct statement? Or is this just more "classical teaching" sensationalism? This is how classical teaching (also can be called a meme or even folie a deux) works. One person finds information - doesn't verify it, and passes it along to others. Sounds like the definition of the UFO subject to me.  
Reincarnation...
''Only so many souls are allowed per planet. recycled constantly at birth and death the recycling of souls is the machinery of the universe.''
OK ... my first question is - if that was true, why is it that reincarnation pops up as a belief so LATE in history? Why was it directly connected to "control" of the masses, like every other "religious" approach that went on before it? The "confusion level" was already well established with the controversy that existed between Egypt and Sumer regarding life after death from the earliest times. Sounds like someone is taking advantage of what we don't know - and NEVER LOOK UP.
Have started reading another interesting book.
https://www.organicdesign.co.nz/files/7/76/William_Bramley_-_The_Gods_of_Eden.pdf

A passage from this book.

It also allowed the Custodians (ET) to greatly elevate their own status.

This too would be "classical teaching." Wouldn't it be simpler all around to start at a human level regarding deception, add the "psychological factor," and see if humans could possibly be the source of the mental disruption? If you can eliminate that much, and no other possibility exists, then you can speculate about the only thing that's left ... ET did it.

After all these years I still haven't reached a final conclusion about that. Is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here" ... or is this - "something else?" Or - is it both? Then too, if an intelligent approach CAN be found, and we can isolate both intelligence AND deception on an ET level, the question for me is - why is it allowed to happen?

If you read that quote again, and take into consideration "human problems" like anti-social personality disorder, sociopathy and narcissism, where empathy for others DOES NOT EXIST ... I dunno, it makes sense to me.

''Brotherhood (priests) monotheism was another piece of the Biblical "revolving sword" to prevent access to spiritual knowledge. It also allowed the Custodians (ET) to greatly elevate their own status.

Easier to say these "custodians" were - human - in a context of anti-social personality disorder.

As part of its new monotheism, the Brotherhood began to teach the fiction that members of the Custodial race were the physical manifestations of a Supreme Being. In other words, Custodians started pretending that they and their aircraft were the "one-only God." History records that they used extraordinary violence to make Homo sapiens believe the falsehood.

Sounds anti-social to me - and one would have to eliminate the "human factor" before jumping to the "ET factor".

Few lies have had as devastating an impact on human society, yet it became a prime mission of the corrupted Brotherhood, from the time of Akhnaton to the modern day, to make humans believe that the Custodians and their aircraft were Gods, Custodial control over the human population. In no case is this clearer, or the results more visibly tragic, than in the Biblical story of the ancient Hebrews and their "one God" named Jehovah.

I realize the context is monotheism, but this control approach was going on LONG before Akhenaten, and it is simply explained by the psychological factor:

According to the MayoClinic:
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/antisocial-personality-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20027920

Antisocial personality disorder signs and symptoms may include:
1- Disregard for right and wrong.
2- Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others.
3- Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or for sheer
personal pleasure.
4- Intense egocentrism, sense of superiority and exhibitionism.
5- Repeatedly violating the rights of others by the use of intimidation,
dishonesty and misrepresentation.
6- Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, impulsiveness, aggression
or violence.
7- Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others.
8- Failure to learn from the negative consequences of behavior.

The idea is, before jumping to sensationalistic "answers" ... let's try to dissect what's being presented. The history behind the UFO subject is nothing but classical teaching / giving "answers" that NO ONE EVER LOOKS UP. This is what we've been taught ... just sit there - don't think - "WE" have ALL THE ANSWERS! If that's the case, why hasn't anyone taken me on YET? I would LOVE to pack all of this up and enjoy what's left of my life - but, it doesn't happen.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:10 pm

"the brotherhood " sounds very masonic to me. Wish we had some fresh material to work with fella's ,The term `give us a break ` just came to mind Exclamation

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Nobody have taken you on Jim because the whole thing is to complicated to be explained. I try to understand but get very confused with it all.

Brenda Marguerite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Nobody have taken you on Jim because the whole thing is to complicated to be explained. I try to understand but get very confused with it all.

The entire picture breaks down into 2 component parts I called 1) the foundational picture and 2) the structural picture:
1) is based on the experiences, and that picture ties the root idea of christianity (the coming destruction [called the day of the lord] and help from "above" [called salvation]) to the corrected idea regarding the cast of characters involved. In other words, the base picture of the coming event is correct, but "jesus and angels" coming is replaced by what we call ET. This was our information, or rather what was left of it.

From this point, my approach said that if this was true, and we should know this, but we "lost the information," it should be traceable in history. This created part 2:

2) The redefining of history to see if the overall picture would explain #1 ... and it does.  

Granted, the further back in time you go, the more scarce data becomes. But there are enough pieces to show a shadow of this base picture, which includes the event (which is cyclical) as well as changes in our picture that shows ET was here during those events.

The main reason people have problems with this, is they don't ask questions. Part one of my experiences which dealt with christianity took 20 years before the ET aspect was even added to it. Believe me, I know the level of confusion THAT subject creates.

This is why constructivism is a real pain ... because it can take a long time. But the end results are amazing, as you actually understand WHY things work the way they do. This can be a problem with the ET subject, because suddenly - everything becomes REAL - and REAL scares the living hell out of people. They stay "safe" by ignoring the information, or, hiding in their religion.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:39 am

perfect explanation Jim ,now we all know where we stand (  i have always believed your theories are spot on ) we are now in limbo ,acceptance of these theories ( even if it was by the whole of humanity ) leaves us where ? the question i would ask is would acceptance alter the structure of society drastically ? and if it did would we all go and build Anderson shelters and stockpile food ? i think not .Acceptance by the powers that be (they may already know ) would'nt change much would it ? maybe i'm just not getting this but what do you think would happen ?

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top