Study Hall.

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:59 pm

As far as people reading - it's up to them. The idea is, when and if TSHTF you had better have it right, cuz RIGHT is what it's all about. This is why I stay on topic, ignore the BS, and look at related stuff ... like this.

This find would tie into the gap between the 7200 BC religious elite shut down, and the C 4000 BC restart. It sits right in the middle, and paints a more complete picture.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/us-egypt-archaeology-idUKKBN13I1T7

http://www.egyptindependent.com//news/ancient-residential-city-cemetery-discovered-abydos

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:42 am

not ignoring you just spending w/e in sufflok with Brenda ,dont always get a lot of time to read ( or write ) should be back tomorrow or Tues .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:53 am

Just finished your PDF Jim, Mmm what can I say? it seems you have said it all and I have nothing to add.
The ending quote from Hertz was quit appropriate and placed where it should have been placed, all I can say about the PDF is well done to you, it was a riveting read.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:12 pm

"This find would tie into the gap between the 7200 BC religious elite shut down, and the C 4000 BC restart. It sits right in the middle, and paints a more complete picture "

great ,interesting find ,would i love to go and see those ancient sites ,maybe the plus side is the Egyptian ministry of archaeology will open up a bit more on their finds , i should imagine they take tourism very seriously and to loose such a massive chunk after the unrest and bombings must be having a really big impact ,the pieces are slowly coming together but we still know so little about this period .Ancient history is where it's at, if i had my time over and our school had taught Egyptian history instead of English kings and queens who knows farao

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:42 pm

Del. wrote:Just finished your PDF Jim, Mmm what can I say? it seems you have said it all and I have nothing to add.
The ending quote from Hertz was quit appropriate  and placed where it should have been placed, all I can say about the PDF is well done to you, it was a riveting read.

[Been out all day and I am going out again tomorrow. I should be back about the same time, unless I get lucky  chuckle ]

Thanks - now if we can get it out there ... looking

I also do not plan to do what everyone else does ... this is going to be a constructivist approach and not a classical "feed me the answers" approach. I wrote what I wrote so that "I" would understand it. Everyone is free to agree or disagree and make up their own minds.

sunbern wrote:"This find would tie into the gap between the 7200 BC religious elite shut down, and the C 4000 BC restart. It sits right in the middle, and paints a more complete picture "

great ,interesting find ,would i love to go and see those ancient sites ,maybe the plus side is the Egyptian ministry of archaeology will open up a bit more on their finds , i should imagine they take tourism very seriously and to loose such a massive chunk after the unrest and bombings must be having a really big impact ,the pieces are slowly coming together but we still know so little about this period .Ancient history is where it's at, if i had my time over and our school had taught  Egyptian history instead of English kings and queens who knows  farao
This area is hard because information is still being gathered. I changed the time periods once, and this will make twice. For me the important part is the change to control itself, and we'll just have to wait for more information. This was what Marija Gimbutas was talking about - the change from the feminine to masculine societies.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:14 am

Del posted this in the ET section, but I think we should take a look. I'm going to repost it here because we'll get lost jumping back and forth between sections, and since it's just us here ...

Anyway, I've been looking at this and the base premise would be that if what I have is right, this approach should show the "other half" of the story. I'm trying to find a transcript of this cuz it would make things MUCH easier - but, I doubt it.

You can look through this too: http://www.vielewelten.at/pdf_en/the%20day%20after%20roswell.pdf
I was curious how something so "secret" could pop up as a "book."
http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index.php?ptp=book_reviews&fdt=1997.12.10
Time will tell, but one of my main concerns is that the book will go down as a fraud, probably after making a small fortune as a movie. People will then say that proves Roswell was also a fraud. The science editor of the San Francisco Examiner already has used this false logic. He claimed that Don Schmitt giving himself false credentials and denying being a postman to Kevin Randle therefore meant that Roswell was a fraud.

Stanton Friedman

dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:14 pm

still reading pdf ,bear with me study Thanks for bringing it over probs would have missed it otherwise . santa

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:58 am

You have time ... I'm dissecting the Betty / Barney Hill event put together by Stanton Friedman & Kathleen Marden. It's not possible to definitively say as yet if what they saw originally was paranormal, but it definitely isn't INTELLIGENT. In one part, when Barney watched the beings through the "windows" (why there would be windows to start with is beyond me) it was said: "...they moved smoothly and efficiently and showed no emotion except for one fellow operating a lever who, Mr. Hill claims, looked over his shoulder and smiled."

Seriously?  Rolling Eyes

There do seem to be paranormal parts to this, like the pile of leaves and the earrings they found in their locked house. The overall picture thus far shows paranoia as a planted outcome, and that is so counter productive and unintelligent to the overall picture as I see it, it's ridiculous.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:27 am

I'm just starting on chapter seven on the Corso book and its keeping me reading.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:33 am

Experience shows that decommissioning can be carried out in a
safe, timely and cost-effective manner. One lesson emerging is
that nuclear power plants should be designed, from the
beginning, for safe and efficient decommissioning as well as for
their safe operation, accident prevention, and safety with respect
to the potentially affected public and the environment. The first
generations of nuclear power plants were designed with little
thought for decommissioning, resulting in costs that might
otherwise have been avoided. Today many operators and
regulatory agencies incorporate features that will help or simplify
decommissioning in the design of new nuclear power plants

Oh my word, the lessons we are learning,let's hope that et gives a few years notice on impending disaster otherwise our planet will just be another that they tick off the list as they explore the galaxies for more luckless civilizations ,who knows maybe it's a game they play amongst themselves just as we may play chess or the like Exclamation Will they survive or wont they Question

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:48 pm

sunbern wrote:Oh my word, the lessons we are learning,let's hope that et gives a few years notice on impending disaster otherwise our planet will just be another that they tick off the list as they explore the galaxies for more luckless civilizations ,who knows maybe it's a game they play amongst themselves just as we may play chess or the like Exclamation  Will they survive or wont they Question

They never told the Clovis people, and they never got involved with Hiroshima. There's a veridical paradox running straight across the board ... if we DO get told something, it's up to us to keep it and pass it on. We screwed that up ... so we pay for it.

Del. wrote:I'm just starting on chapter seven on the Corso book and its keeping me reading.

I may not get to that for awhile ... I'm still going through the Hill's experience - they missed stuff in this.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:38 am

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:32 am

''snip''
''I recently heard about a woman named Kathleen Marden, allegedly the niece of Betty and Barney Hill''

The incident of the blue earrings left in a pile of withered leaves on the kitchen table is a case in point. The aliens were supposed to have returned Betty's earrings. Someone was playing practical jokes on the Hills. wrote:

Last edited by Del. on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:24 am

Yeah I know who she is.

It was 3AM ... I had woken up and couldn't go back to sleep so I got up. I don't even know how I found that or what I was looking for. Sleep

I did some searching but couldn't find ANYTHING ... even on The WayBack Machine - there was one hit, and it was no longer there. I just posted the link and finally went back to bed.

If this is true, it helps the interpretation of the picture because her initial "explanation" made absolutely NO SENSE. What she said Barney "saw" was typical for that time period, with aliens dressed and looking like Nazi soldiers - and being kinda human with Jimmy Durante noses. I couldn't fit this with ET or the paranormal. Something was wrong.

I'm gonna have to do some more searching and see what I come up with. Where's my coffee ... chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:20 am

The interview article was saved here ... page 160 ... First Lady of The Grays.
http://www.swedenborg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/SF_CR_ImagineThat.pdf

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Here's an interview for you ... dunno

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/weberman/betty.html

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:20 am

Jim wrote: What she said Barney "saw" was typical for that time period, with aliens dressed and looking like Nazi soldiers - and being kinda human with Jimmy Durante noses. I couldn't fit this with ET or the paranormal. Something was wrong

I have never come across that one before.

Dr Simon noted that Betty's account under hypnosis precisely matched the content of her dreams, and concluded that the Hills had had an imaginary experience whose content was based on Betty's dreams, which had been brought on by fear after a genuine close encounter with a UFO. wrote:

Its all very confusing... confused

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:19 am

This subject is a contradictory mess, unlike any other. "Greys"??? This - is NOT a "Grey" - and where's the "big nose?" This is Jimmy Durante and the stereotypical "Grey" ...

hmm
Who the hell is this?

http://www.theparanormalguide.com/blog/the-hill-ufo-abduction-case

This is why Marden and Friedman wrote that book ... I guess she wanted to settle this once and for all. The fact Betty said in an interview “I’m going to make my million off this story” doesn't help the overall picture. I dunno, like everything else - it's a mess.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:55 am

very confusing for sure . i have friends that know Betty Hill very well and i have put it to one side for the time being,but like the Travis Walton case i am not losing any sleep pondering over it .

just out of interest does `origin 8100` mean anything to you ( Jim ) Question

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:41 pm

sunbern wrote:just out of interest does `origin 8100` mean anything to you ( Jim ) Question

If intelligence is behind some kind of enigma, one would tend to think any data would be understandable ... even if it took awhile to "get it" ... this isn't. Sounds like "People always follow dead end roads, and never realize they are indeed - dead ends" to me. dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:55 pm

ok ,unless it hits you the moment you see it i reakon it's a dead duck .just thought i would run it by you .

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:20 pm

I don't have a problem with it if it was a date, it's just that it isn't provable. dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:02 am

Sounds like the Rendlesham thing again. Here you go Bern...

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/fringe2014e.html

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:09 am

Now starting chapter 15 in the Corso book, wow if the book is true as many claim it is its mind blowing, if not he had a brilliant imagination.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:38 am

Del. wrote:...wow if the book is true as many claim it is its mind blowing, if not he had a brilliant imagination.

"IF" is the middle word in life.

Why is it that people want to go from point A to point B ... but for some odd reason, there are all of these odd and confusing "things" in the way that send you off in a completely different direction?

Maybe it's true ... maybe it isn't ... this is why I use the "shelf" in my head. Think it's worth saving? OK, that's fine. Put it on the shelf, because with the number of people looking at this stuff continuously, if there's something to find, SOMEONE will find it and you'll hear about it. This leaves you free to "stay on topic" and find things that are part of the picture that need to be found.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top