Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 19 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue May 17, 2016 8:29 am

Dr L has been saying this stuff for years. It's the odd-ball "counter stories" like "we never went to the moon" that makes a number of people question this. But like you said, yeah, ice core samples too.

Dreamwalker wrote:Your second post on here about the superwave and predictions,just a random thought but do you think theres any connection between the cosmic dust and the chemtrailing going on.

Not sure what you mean.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue May 17, 2016 12:22 pm

Lol Del Smile

In Bernies post about superwave predictions,it mentions cosmic dust. I randomly Surprised wondered if chemtrailing is there to stop cosmic dust hitting the planet/atmosphere
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 17, 2016 12:32 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Lol Del Smile

In Bernies post about superwave predictions,it mentions cosmic dust. I randomly Surprised  wondered if chemtrailing is  there to stop cosmic dust hitting the planet/atmosphere

The cosmic dust idea connected to the event is what the superwave drags into our solar system when it gets here. In an overall picture connected to the effects of the EMP and gravity wave alone, cosmic dust is going to be the LEAST of our problems.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 17, 2016 12:35 pm

There's an aspect of this UFO picture that has bothered me for some time ... why is fear and confusion involved? If final (to date) conclusions are right, and "help" is the picture in an overall context of "it is coming" ... why would fear and confusion even exist? I say it's paranormal and NOT ET. Is this right? The search goes on.

In 2002 David Caywood co-authored "The Other Sky" with Landi Mellas. There were problems, and one was an experience David had. He wrote this experience in 2000, the book came out in 2002, and - he DIED in 2004.

In this one experience from the book that you can read here ...

http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/2005/08/once-and-future-me.html

... David allegedly met his future-self, and that can be found towards the bottom of the article which is taken from the book.

There is an overall picture of "working together" that, simply put, never happened. There were other beings involved, reincarnation is involved, and the idea of "Together, we will teach others that which we know ..."

There is no mention of any picture where David would die. Within 2 years (according to the WayBack Machine) Landi closed her website, and she's gone.

You read the text and you tell me. Sounds like these beings had no clue - so why are they injecting stuff into the picture? All I want are verifiable answers ... one would think that if "they" wanted the truth spread, I'd get one of these experiences. But it has NEVER happened. Welcome to what my experiences point to - constructivism.

This is the only verification of David's death I could find. It's from the Mufon Journal a month later in July of 2004.

dunno

https://2img.net/h/i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ghost306_photos/david%20caywood%20dies.jpg

Study Hall. - Page 19 David%20caywood%20dies

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed May 18, 2016 4:36 am

Jim wrote:

There is an overall picture of "working together" that, simply put, never happened. There were other beings involved, reincarnation is involved, and the idea of "Together, we will teach others that which we know ..."

There is no mention of any picture where David would die. Within 2 years (according to the WayBack Machine) Landi closed her website, and she's gone.

You read the text and you tell me. Sounds like these beings had no clue - so why are they injecting stuff into the picture?
I get what you are saying Jim..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 18, 2016 8:36 am

I actually found her email address ... wrote to her, she wrote back and didn't remember me. Wrote back and - nothing. It seems she revamped her book in 2011 and took out David's stuff (I can't find what I was reading online now).

Then I was talking with some other "channeling" experiencer ... all she felt was threatened when she had to "think."

I dunno ... the amount of mental damage done by this subject is unbelievable.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 18, 2016 12:57 pm

Talking about the paranormal and mental damage to people's perception, I just ran across a post on another site that's the typical "jump" to ET - and it isn't. The line that caught my eye said:

We recently moved to our current house and have lived here two months, but just this week we have noticed our large back gate being open some mornings but cant work out how as its all shut up every night. We also noticed this morning a circle of disturbed gravel in the back garden directly below our daughters bedroom window. We believe she was visisted early hours of this morning.

Her opening line was a direct jump to ET:

Hi i am a mother seeking help for my four year old little girl who we believe has been visited by aliens early hours of this morning 2nd jan 2016.

The damage has been done - will we EVER get out of it? hmm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu May 19, 2016 5:45 am

Yeah, when we are no longer here.....''Kaput'' chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat May 21, 2016 3:13 pm

Sorry for my absence ( wasn't getting notifications ) thought you had been quiet for a long time so came looking..It doesn't matter what area of research you open in this ( et ) subject, controversy reigns .Just been on the official Rendlesham site and then to the Nazi ufo experiments .Had day in cos I was feelin not good ,now got headache as well..Think I will stay here and try to recuperate .. pale

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 21, 2016 11:15 pm

I get notices and I don't ... like I didn't get one for your post. This is why the word NO is in the middle of the word technology chuckle

Anyway, I have decided to take Landi Mellas' book apart. Unfortunately I have to do it the hard way - scan in 2 pages, make a pic, use OCR to Word to get a text, and then copy to MS Word. d'oh

I have had a single question for over 20 years ... why were my experiences the direct opposite of all this other crap? Conclusions to date boils down to this - if this is ET, the intelligence level is lower than ours (with the added factor of the high intelligence level behind mine). If it's paranormal, they are capable of more than I ever realized. Then added to that is why they are allowed to get away with it.

I dunno - this is gonna take awhile  dunno

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun May 22, 2016 3:05 am

Off on my jollies for two weeks in Kefalonia Greece, today at midday, hope you are all still around when I get back my friends. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 22, 2016 5:20 am

Have a great time Del,no plans here to go anywhere for a while ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 22, 2016 5:50 am

Wow ... have a great time ... cheers

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 23, 2016 2:49 pm

Anyway, getting back to my experiences and everyone else ... this section of text from The Other Sky basically shows what I never understood regarding what was going on in these "other" experiences.

"I perceived these experiences as some kind of well-deserved divine punishment. [This statement alone shows the mental impact that no one in this "group" seems to care about.] If I could not bring myself to share these encounters with my mother, then I would take my plea to God. If anyone could help me, it would be Him. I spent a lot of time in prayer and contemplation, pleading with God to send me a sign, believing that this was a test of some sort. If I were just good enough, I reasoned, God would see fit to send these evil beings away. Often, I would search through books at the library, reading about the lives of the great Catholic saints, hoping for inspiration; some way out of this private hell.
I scoured over every picture I could find of what demons were supposed to look like. Then I looked at pictures of the saints and martyrs being tempted and tortured by these demons that were supposedly sent by God to make them holy. But not one picture or story matched my situation. I wondered if perhaps this is what God wanted for me-to become a saint. Maybe these beings were here to make sure that I had a rough time of it the whole way through.
Perhaps they were my personal devils. [At this point, rationalization enters the picture.] God must love me very much to send such great tribulation into my way, I concluded. The convoluted logic of this thinking was not apparent to me. I was the very quintessential good Catholic boy. Suffering was good we were taught; suffering was how you earned your way into Heaven. No one bothered to tell me, however, that any God who required his creations to suffer in order to obtain union with Him was as sadistic as the belief itself. It made me crazy trying to figure it all out. How could a God of unconditional love have conditions on how He was to be loved and worshiped? It just didn’t add up, especially to my young mind. I was trying to make sense of so many incomprehensible situations that this unanswerable question became just one more irony to deal with. My nights were filled with fears and prayers for salvation’s clarity to arrive. But none came. There were no angels to comfort and guide me, no protectors to defend me. My encounters with the beings continued, and I began to feel utterly alone."

If this is ET, they are seriously lacking a brain. The fact that David's experiences includes "balls of light" presents a picture that this is paranormal - and not ET.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri May 27, 2016 4:42 pm

Dreadfully sorry sir ,my laptop decided to install windows 10 and it put a bit of a spanner in the works ,remains to be seen how it will pan out but at the mo i dont know where i am with it, think it was inevitable .Did'nt want it but guess no option in the end ,now got to re jig all my storage points ,guess i will get there eventually ...Will read your above post over the weekend mate thanks ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 27, 2016 5:16 pm

This is why I stayed with XP ... chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 29, 2016 10:36 am

there you have it in that simple sentence the whole thing religion hangs on  :-                          "How could a God of unconditional love have conditions on how He was to be loved and worshiped? It just didn’t add up "

it's the difference between a questioning human being and a person who accepts every aspect of religion without a single question .I think even religious scholars are starting to ask the same things we do ,which is a huge step from the burning at the stake of every person who dared speak a contradictory thought that was rife in the middle ages .As far as who is behind all of this I must say I am leaning heavily towards some kind of interactive `force`(call it what you will) that is taking delight in watching our reactions to their own `contact` with our lives ,Polterguist ,et ,who knows but definitely something /someone watching ,I see it being a bit like a one way mirror with us obviously having the side that cant be seen through .. Shocked

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun May 29, 2016 3:34 pm

And thats why i think religion is bs. follow my rules and i will love you otherwise you will be cast out to burn in hell for eternity, all about controlling the people. and full of contradictions. " an eye for an eye" " thou shalt not murder" bullshit.

I agree with the rest of your post Bernie. Its one big game and we are the players. we are not going to find the answers because "they" dont want us too.

We just have to live our lives to the best of our ability, keep our connection and not get sucked into to the drama and lies.

Its all bloody fascinating though. Wink

ETA. and keep following and trusting our intuition.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 29, 2016 5:10 pm

yeah ,cant argue with any of that Sam ,I come back here to get a bit of sanity back into my life believe it or not because the facebook fairy stories get to me sometimes .There was a time when I soaked everything up like a sponge but now much less so .The whole subject is being hijacked if you ask me .The storytellers are jumping on the bandwagon anyway here is good ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun May 29, 2016 6:35 pm

Was finally able to log in ... haven't been able to get here (someone musta hit a phone pole again chuckle ).

I've gotten almost halfway through the book via scan and OCR, 2 pages at a time ... ugh - I really wish there was a PDF version that I could just straight transfer to Word. I'm making notes as I go along in the text and if anyone wants a PDF version or Word version of what I have so far, email me. Let me know what version.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon May 30, 2016 12:01 pm

Again, i agree with you Bernie. I think most people when going through the awakening process experience the soaking up of everything,because its a new process,its only after time and experience you start to see a little more deeply, you see the agendas within so called truth tellers, or forums, or people who promote themselves as to being on our side, if you like, but they are not really. Nick Pope is one of those people for example, many in the 9/11 truth movement too. the governments official debunkers, trying to lead you down one path to keep the real truth coming out. And yes there is a lot of crap on facebook and band wagon jumpers,it does my head in sometimes.
and yes,the waters are becoming far more muddier, but i think thats a sighn that people are close to the truth. there are those that are genuine but they are very few and far between and they are not the well known names or groups,not those that shout loud and seek attention, but the ones just quietly plugging away,sharing information and trying to make sense of it all.

Jim is the pdf of the book "The Other Sky" ?
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 30, 2016 1:33 pm

Yeah, but I have to glean the text the hard way - through scans to pics and then pics to OCR, then OCR to Word - then I have to fix all the errors in the text, then add my notes.  d'oh

What I'm doing is adding my 2-cents to this because I have to start somewhere. This abduction picture has bothered me for the last 23 years, and it's time to take it apart. This is NOT ET ... some might be, but there is a dividing line created by what I call the stupidity factor, and interpretations have to be made by "the psychological factor." In other words, as you read the accounts, there is a motivation factor that is created by "psychological problems" identical to human psychological problems. If spirits are ex-humans, it makes sense they are where they are because of who they are, and they took their "problems" with them.

In the intro I wrote ...

Basically, this is a picture of a controversial diagnosis called sadistic personality disorder, in an overall context of antisocial personality disorder. It shows a picture that is partly defined here by the Mayo Clinic:
Disregard for right and wrong.
Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others.
Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure.
Arrogance, a sense of superiority …
Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty.
Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/antisocial-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/dxc-20198978

Sadists love to build themselves up at the expense of others. It makes them feel powerful to wield almost tyrannical influence over those they perceive as weaker or inferior. They derive pleasure from watching others cower, grovel, or struggle in one-down positions.
http://counsellingresource.com/features/2008/11/13/understanding-the-sadistic-personality/

You get the idea. So, what’s going on? Explanations go beyond “alien abductions” (a subject that mental health experts have enough of a problem with) and jump to the even more confusing topic of the paranormal. For me to sit here and explain this subject is pointless. You must get your own data and create your own proof; I did, and it worked for me.

Starting from a ground level picture, adding information I have compiled over the last couple of years regarding what we call the paranormal / ghost picture, the idea presented simply states that this abuse is not caused by ET – it is caused by a paranormal intervention that has a purpose. In this overall picture, the “mental disorder” connection is simply one that was present when the spirit was alive on earth, and they have carried it over into death. The organized purpose regarding these events (and it is organized) is to send us off in another direction regarding an event that is coming, and will cause a major disruption (to say the least) on this planet. One would tend to think that if an event of that magnitude was coming, the approach regarding telling us, however executed, would be more … intelligent.

This subject is a scrambled mess, and unless SOMEONE decides to do something about it ... we might as well just give up.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon May 30, 2016 2:14 pm

I believe there are "vengeful spirits" but even so not all would be capable of coming back so to speak, not all are capable of seeing, hearing spirit. someone describing an et experience versus a paranormal type experience, there are big differences, i mean the ones that actually go on to describe a typical abduction experience. why such a big difference for example being taken aboard a craft, having experiments done, telepathic communication,usually with fear involved though not always. these things are not typically reported in a paranormal experience. they tend to occurr in your own home, can include objects being thrown, problems with lights and electrical equipment, seeing or hearing something you believe is known to you, or something you perceive as being good or bad. this is just a typical type scenario, but they are very different. that makes me believe they are two seperate things happening here. i dont believe that some type of mental disorder is present in everyone and even if there is it doesnt mean that they are making it up or imagining it, that just seems to be a way of people writing these people or cases off.
of course there are those who are making it up, or do have some type of illness but i dont think that is the norm for most cases. there is masses of confusion in all of these things i know. all of these things could be caused by slipping in to other dimensions, or timelines. there is just so much we dont understand i think its almost impossible to come up with a clear picture. for everything we come to a conclusion, or idea or belief over, there will always be somebody or something else saying no, you are wrong, its like this. there are too many hidden or unknown bits of information. not that i believe we should give up though, its just at times it seems we will not know maybe until it is too late.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 30, 2016 3:59 pm

I agree ... but for me one has to start building a house by clearing the land. The place where I'm starting is the simplest approach, and as far as "differences" in experiences, I'm not saying this is a "total ex-human population" desire to do this. I think there's a "core" ... and I think there are the usual "followers." I also think there are outsiders who pop up and just do things for their own enjoyment.

At any rate, the mentality level of the approach is identical to humans. This is not indicative of a high intelligence group - it is typical of the anti-social approach that is in our faces here on earth every day. David's accounts from when he was a child show this vividly. They have no problem mentally torturing a child. Does that sound like high intelligence (or ANY kind of intelligence) to you? That sounds like a mental disorder to me, the kind we are faced with here every day.

All I am saying is that the "actions" done can show stable or unstable sources. There are stable events that pop up, however, unstable events are a problem, definable by what we know.

When a five year old child says this ... Houston, we have a problem:

They were coming for me! Panicked, I ran from the screen door, searching for a place to hide - any place. Crawling through my mother’s legs, I scrambled into the cupboard under the sink ...

I felt trapped and paralyzed by overwhelming fear. “Momma don’t let them take me!” I pleaded.

The bug-people seemed pleased to have me in their clutches.

And again, waves of terror washed over me.

...because at that very moment a sharp object was being inserted into the side of my head at the temple, while another sharp object was being inserted into my penis. This was followed all too soon by a puncturing needle-like device burrowing into my navel.

I say this was all in his head ... damage done (as usual) to make it look real. Why is it this stuff NEVER happened to me? Why was EVERYTHING focused on the lost history of the coming event? People say there's a lot we don't know ... and I agree. Let's start with what we do know, and if there's more, hard data will supply those added pieces.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon May 30, 2016 4:22 pm

Yes that does sound more paranormal than et, but it doesnt sound like a childs way of thinking. it sounds more like something he has seen or experienced in reality. I guess it could be some type of spirit making him think that or taking over his body so he feels that. something doesnt sound right about it though. it could even be a dream that he thinks is real.

Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next