Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worth a look

3 posters

Go down

worth a look Empty worth a look

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Linda Moulton Howe has been posting a series of podcaststs on u tube called earthfiles,they are well worth a look ,definitely one for the entertainment shelf if you get bored with our yakkin jim !

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

worth a look Empty Re: worth a look

Post  Jim Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:18 am

I passed the stage of believing things without proof; it just causes too many problems. This was a point I made when I realized 30-odd years ago, when I was doing the biblical research end of this, that I had completely stopped thinking. I had become so acclimatized to just sitting back and letting other people tell me what to think, my brain just shut down. This is exactly the technique used by the elite, and religious elite in history. They simply present the picture they want absorbed, and no one questions it. Granted, hard data did not exist thousands of years ago, and the elite knew this too; made things MUCH easier for them.

Over the millennia we as a race have totally - stopped thinking.  It's a little better today than it was 20 years ago, but we still have a ways to go. I don't have a problem with anything anyone says ... I just want it backed up with proof. Sometimes there is no proof ... OK, it goes on a shelf in your head until proof pops up.

It's like Brenda, I don't have a problem with her. But like any "source" I want to see the trail that led to the conclusions. Scientists said this or that - OK, who are they, I want to talk with them.

Bern, I've been doing this for 42 years, in an overall picture that runs 61 years. I've gone through the BS stage; been there, done that. As far as being "bored with your yakkin" ... it doesn't matter what you yak about - I'm just interested in how you handle it all.

worth a look 12642280

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:17 am

believe me ,I do go over everything with a fine tooth comb ( Brenda will tell you the same ) it's one of the reasons I am going over and over in my head the scenarios as I edit her book.those snippets I emailed to you a bit back were not actually Brenda's downloads but came from one of the Americans( who was based at Bentwaters ) Who's grandmother had received them and was desperate that Troy passed them on to Brenda ( she had heard about Brenda's research) . she's like us she can only deal with what is put in front of her , she has also had corroberration both before and after events that have taken place in the forest as witnessed by others ,things have gone very quiet at the moment ( nothing like the 80's and 90's when it seemed a very different place ) the et's are definitely holding back and Brenda thinks that now our government know the wereabouts of their portals it has deterred them from coming through ,but she does still get telepathic messages from time to time ,when I get her book done I will put it on her website for all to read and make up their own minds she has put in the time on this subject too and I have so much respect for her research ,anyway hopefully in the new year it will be available ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:12 am

sunbern wrote:....the et's are definitely holding back and Brenda thinks that now our government know the wereabouts of their portals it has deterred them from coming through ...

I think it's simpler than that, based on a couple things you mentioned last June. I think they know - they're "busted."

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:25 am

I have read several times that there are portals in such places,as Iraq,Afghanistan,that this is one of the reasons governments are so interested in destroying these countries. As well as the oil. opium etc.
I am so tired of the lies and bullshit that are seemingly almost everywhere these days. it is hard to find truth anymore.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:13 am

Dreamwalker wrote:I am so tired of the lies and bullshit that are seemingly almost everywhere these days. it is hard to find truth anymore.

It's the end result of "6000 years of BS." You can't give up ... you have to just realize that it's all a complete and total mess. If you can't find something, put it on a shelf in your head and wait; go look at something else. Look on the bright side, at least you don't believe in the "flat earth."
chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum