Study Hall.

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:01 am

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:31 am

I so wish Brenda would post the incredible` happening` she experienced yesterday on here ,coincidences just ar'nt that predictable and so easily interpreted like your early `messages` jim she can channel similar communication to others and like so many others she is not faking I know her I know she isn't and it's amazing the reaction the recipients have when she tells them what she has received if people were to take her seriously she would come on but she is very sensitive ( as so many genuine channellers are ) and she is happy just watching from the sidelines you know she likes this site though and she checks it most days ....what a lady is all I will say ,she showed me my first ufo and the times I spend with her in the forest at rendlesham are just magical she has a whole bunch of people that would like to spend time with her and everyone in the ufo world loves and respects her in the uk and abroad .I guess you could say I am in awe but I have never been with anyone more connected to et's and the spirit world than she is, may you live long and prosper Brenda Butler x ..... we hav'nt forgotten you dreamwalker it's just been a very hectic summer and the autumn is shaping up the same way x

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:37 am

hope you will excuse me that little indulgence jim ,but it looks like most of the cast are on holiday and so I thought I would sing the praises of the one person I know in this crazy world that keeps me partially sane .......

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Don't bother me - welcome to constructivism ... just make sure to REALLY study the data. chuckle

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Welcome to the religious elite. People in this world are starving and in need, and these morons are rolling in it.
whistle
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150720-Vatican-360-Degree-Tour-Saint-Peters-Basilica/

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:59 am

Just goes to show how much money they rob from the population of this planet....Twisted Evil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:14 am

The part that gets me is that "the people" don't even see it ... and it's staring them right in the face. We really have been - domesticated. d'oh

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:41 pm

Bernie,i understand exactly how Brenda feels.though the experience sounds intriguing.having said that,i believe no one would be ridiculed here.this forum is way more accepting of peoples experiences than most.
looking foreward to meeting up with you both,whenever that is,im usually about.

Jim i cant use windows player either.though i do hear the voice on your evp.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Jim i cant use windows player either.though i do hear the voice on your evp.

They've been REAL quiet after that one ... I have no clue where everybody went.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Maybe theyve gone on holiday Jim. Wink

in my own experience,these things seem to happen in cycles,it goes quiet for a bit then starts up again.you can kind of feel it too.like a flat feeling if that makes sense,when nothings about.then it changes,and feels fizzy,or you feel something/someone around you.today for instance i was sat at my computer and someone touched me on my arm,it felt comforting,last night i had quite an emotional release so it ties in.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:06 pm

Jim wrote:Welcome to the religious elite. People in this world are starving and in need, and these morons are rolling in it.  
whistle
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150720-Vatican-360-Degree-Tour-Saint-Peters-Basilica/

didn't even open it ,the trappings of religion make me peuk..some folks would give their eye teeth for a guilt edged cardboard box .........what a sad world..... anyone seen jesus ?

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:45 pm

I wonder sometimes where we'd be today had this crap never happened thousands of years ago.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:14 pm

makes me feel the same Bernie,it annoys me so much i dont feel i can converse with people who are that way.i want to say to them how deluded they are,so i dont talk to them lol.i would actually like to know why it has the effect on me of winding me up so much,it makes me feel angry.even here i cant reply to posts mentioning it.

Jim,i have wondered that too.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:51 pm

Since I've been there done that, it makes perfect sense to me ... it's simply brainwashing from the time you were a child. You "trust" the adults to know what's going on, and that's the basis of the word "faith" or pistis in the Greek used in the text. It is NOT - HARD DATA ... it's trust that what you are being told is true, and you can't do that; the condition of the world is proof.

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.04.0058%3Aentry%3Dpi%2Fstis

This is why I keep saying "prove me wrong" just in case I missed something (and I've been over my own work more times than I want to think about). When people say "but he does love to keep people looking for the non existent evidence" ... I'm like - really? - so you have found and error? What is it? But it never comes.

As far as where we'd be today had this crap not happened ... let's just say you and I wouldn't be here. The reproduction patterns would have been completely different, and our person family trees would never have been created.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Jim wrote:

As far as where we'd be today had this crap not happened ... let's just say you and I wouldn't be here. The reproduction patterns would  have been completely different, and our person family trees would never have been created.

would you care to elaborate on that pls ?

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:46 pm

If you change the picture, people are going to go in directions they normally wouldn't have gone ... they meet people they normally wouldn't have met ... that creates reproductive changes; what would have been, isn't there anymore.

Now you have children who wouldn't have been born and they're added to the mix, as well as children who should have been born, but now aren't. They reproduce with people adding more change. Do that for 500 years and you are well on your way to a different picture.

We are here because of the changes ... our "family tree" would never have existed if things went on normally.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:49 am

I agree but religion is just one of many factors that dictate our origins ,your superwave for one and meteor strikes ,ice ages ,mega sunami's the list goes on ..I firmly believe that,whatever fate befalls some or even most of us, humanity will pick itself up and eventually after wars and great bloodshed the human race is destined to be "tamed " for want of a better word .the world is just becoming too small for major "fall out's " any more ,then I believe the et's will want to know us and maybe even help us ....

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:30 am

If the picture is right, the extinguishing of the human race simply means - no more humans in the picture. Those who die in the event either "go on" or are "not wanted" and are "left behind" here where they "came from," to live in the rubble they created. They can't "go" anywhere, because there is no "life" on other planets in this solar system, and the closest life is LIGHT YEARS away. Welcome to hell. Twisted Evil

If the above is right, "ET involvement" with us is pointless, because "life" has nothing to do with the picture we have created in movies ... life here is the embryonic state where we develop, die, and go on. It's the "go on" picture that defines what "life" really is. Our physical universe in this context is nothing more than the womb.

If the above is wrong, then Star Trek is right, and we have nothing.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:23 am

Good point Jim, I think we are just recycled material, nothing else, we just get better at doing our thing over and over, the egg and the chicken.
And don't ask me what came first...chuckle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:43 am

think it was a dinosaur mate lol! chuckle

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:39 am

Oooohhhh..... d'oh Razz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:13 am

OK ... you seem bored chuckle here's something to do. Make a list of all the "proof" we have regarding ET. Don't care what it is, just a list of what's called proof.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:30 pm

here it is                              www.irrefutableproof.com             chuckle            ok seriously ,I would say after roswell and probable back engineering there was a definite leap forward in technological advancement in areas such as silicon chips ,fibre optics, plastics, carbon based products and telecommunications far in advance of the previous slow plod of `discoveries `. I guess jim you could say the same for the last recorded superwave event ( in terms of a leap forward ) but we have no concrete proof et's were involved in that ,roswell is an entirely different situation ,personally I think we
gleaned et information ,as for the above website.... not conclusive enough for me ...also I have to say the evidence is stacking up that rendlesham may have been a cover for something much more earthly in origin on weighing up the facts so far I'm not entirely having the et connection there are just too many anomalies claims and counter claims ...of course I believe in them ( et's ) but when you look back at the evidence it is really hard to say the proof is unquestionable pretty much wherever you look ...what I would say is the evidence is mounting but as the guy on the above website says there is so much we can fabricate with computer technology the very early sightings are the only ones that may hold any credibility,it's a banana skin and I think we all know where it is sitting on the pavement !!!    Suspect

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:12 pm

to take the above a stage further and I have long thought this may be a possibility .we were never meant to get hold of their technology and when we did ( ufo crashed or brought down by a freak accident i.e roswell ) `they ` tied our hands on what we could do with the knowledge ..why else are we still using liquid propellants in our spacecraft and spending a small fortune discovering the nearer regions of our universe when we are in all probability sitting on anti gravity technology ?????? alien these little fellas hold the whip hand ,that's why .....in a nutshell we have to learn to walk before we can run .there is no place for us in the intergalactic collective until we can govern our own planet peacefully ,lets put it another way if we looked at an inferior race from a safe distance and we saw they may be a thorn in our side I'm sure we would want to hold them at arms length until we were perfectly sure we could trust them and they wouldn't be a threat to us....

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:13 pm

There's 4 links working on that page ... and where the hell does he see "colonies," "parked spacecraft" and "structures?"

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top