apparitions caught on camera

View previous topic View next topic Go down

apparitions caught on camera

Post  sunbern on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:38 pm

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35538812/Brenda.zip     I welcome any constructive comments on these photographs ,many of which I have personally witnessed being taken ,I will try to answer honestly and truthfully....to  open file click on flower ( brendas photos ) then double click on flower bottom left corner...
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: apparitions caught on camera

Post  sunbern on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:32 pm

Brenda wants to know what part of esoteric do you want jim ? as you know it covers everything occult..
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:44 pm

sunbern wrote:Brenda wants to know what part of esoteric do you want jim ? as you know it covers everything occult..

The only "esoteric" question I have right now involves astrology and a meaning behind Virgo, Mercury, and the sun being together in the sky. What I'm looking at probably is just a visual connection and doesn't tap "meanings" ... but I was curious anyway.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:16 pm

Mmmm, don't really know what to make of the pictures, all I can say is that I see something that looks like smoke, and something that resembles a white shadow, apart from that there is not a lot to see. I suppose if I had been at the scene it may take on a different meaning but I wasn't.
Sorry about that Bernie. What do you make of it mate.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:08 pm

thanks for having a look mate ,none of us smoke.if push came to shove I would say they are from another dimension because they are regularly taken in the same places as if there is a portal or some overlap with our reality but it's hard to say  .only Brenda can get them using my camera ( read through" I'm back" mate ) personally I see figures ,birds ,and animals .I know it seems strange but maybe ( as jim suggested ) they are toying with us ( spiritual entities maybe ) ... other than that I am lost for an explanation
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:59 pm

They can be playful ... I was talking with a couple of women in the hallway here, and in the discussion butterscotch pie came up, and something else butterscotch ... it was just a quick running joke.

Suddenly, in the air, was butterscotch. It drifted in, hung out for like 30 seconds or so, and was completely gone.

I looked at one of the women, she looked at me still smelling the air, and I went BOOOOOOOO ... LOLOL ... and the butterscotch ghost was born LOL ...

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bump in the night

Post  Del. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:11 am

Last edited by Del. on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:16 pm

I sent Rob an email ... this should be interesting LOL ...

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:18 am

What did you ask him Jim. Question

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:33 am

I had told him I believed the connection between ET and paranormal was true, and that my experiences had a paranormal aspect for years. He asked a few question and I sent him the PDF as it was just easier than rewriting everything. You know what happens at this point - hence this should be interesting chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:45 am

Jim wrote: You know what happens at this point - hence this should be interesting chuckle

Yes, I think I also know what does or does not happen...whistle

In case you miss it....
http://ovni-uk.freeforums.net/thread/1601/tienke-klein-concentration-camp-surviver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:22 am

Seems to come from this page ... http://ndevideos.com/

This looks like one of those collections that has to be taken apart.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:37 am

yep, it certainly fits perfectly there.

Don't know about taking it apart Jim, too damn complex to mess with, scratch I'll just read the stories.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:35 pm

crumbs fellas there is some stuff in there for sure..lookin and listenin,brb .....
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:49 am

Anything interesting to report from the forest Bern. bounce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:54 pm

one thing I can say with a degree of certainty now del is that the spirits we regularly contact are `put off` by groups containing any more than about three people ,not sure why this should be but they definitely don't like torches cigarette smoke and lots of chatter, we went down Saturday night and there were about a dozen folks already there equipped with infra red video cameras ,spirit boxes and echo boxes and wanting to chat all the way round as well ,net result zilch,when Brenda and I called in on our way back from felixtowe on sunday nite after visiting some friends we made a snap decision to just stop at the east gate barrier for ten mins ( Brenda's chip was acting up as well ) .as soon as I can get the photos off her camera I will post them mate ...
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:48 am

Thanks Bernie, Must admit the thought of crowds of people jabbering away would put me off as well.... Wink
Cant think of anything worse than one's chip playing up......Oooooh Matron !!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:27 pm

reakon you could well be right there del... lol!
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top