Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'M BACK

+3
Original goddess
Dreamwalker
Endtimewatchman
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

i'M BACK - Page 3 Empty Re: i'M BACK

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:Jim....I am on the same page.   But I will go further.....I DO BELIEVE that Satan is the master of confusion and he knows many can be deceived.   Truth is hard to find sometimes.  

The entire picture used for explanations was created by the sociopathic religious elite, and phase 2 began 6000 years ago. There is no "Satan," but there are the spirits of the dead who want nothing more than to confuse us - and they have done a very good job.

I am in the camp that believes/hopes that all these questions/mysteries will be made known when we leave this realm.    BTW....maybe there's some things that we are not meant to know now.  

Once we are out of here, yeah, we'll know .. but here we are seemingly confronted by this veridical paradox and they aren't going to tell us sh*t.

One thing I have always done is play "Devil's Advocate".....trying to look at all the possibilities.

Works for me  lol!

Me too!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:
Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:Jim....I am on the same page.   But I will go further.....I DO BELIEVE that Satan is the master of confusion and he knows many can be deceived.   Truth is hard to find sometimes.  

The entire picture used for explanations was created by the sociopathic religious elite, and phase 2 began 6000 years ago. There is no "Satan," but there are the spirits of the dead who want nothing more than to confuse us - and they have done a very good job.

I am in the camp that believes/hopes that all these questions/mysteries will be made known when we leave this realm.    BTW....maybe there's some things that we are not meant to know now.  

Once we are out of here, yeah, we'll know .. but here we are seemingly confronted by this veridical paradox and they aren't going to tell us sh*t.

One thing I have always done is play "Devil's Advocate".....trying to look at all the possibilities.

Works for me  lol!

Me too!

I have to find the setting for the quote background color. In the meanwhile, before you post, hit preview and see what it looks like. If it's impossible to see, add some color for now like I did.

I can't seem to find it ... please check post quotes for visability.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:20 am

I said "me too".
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:22 am

I'm not entirely sure about changing colors. Maybe this is better?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:56 am

Endtimewatchman wrote:I'm not entirely sure about changing colors.   Maybe this is better?

If I quote you, the background if fine ... but if you quote me quoting you, the added background is too light and I can't find the setting for it. You have to darken the font or remove the color text selection that looks like this ... [ color=#ffffff ]

Maybe I should just try not coloring my font and see where that goes. scratch

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:28 am

Jim....I'll take a look at that.   I'm getting too old for that stuff.  lol!     BTW....all I can find is font color.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:35 am

That would be it ... font color.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Ok.   Hope you can read my replies ok now.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:Ok.   Hope you can read my replies ok now.

Text color seems better now ... just have to watch the double quotes.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:35 am

Jim....gotcha. BTW......wonder if there will be any new brawls with Nascar in Phoenix this weekend. lol
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:05 am

Brawls? Nah ... they're professionals chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:05 am

Yep professionals. Some of them don't like Keslowski. Wonder what it would have been like if the old man Earnhardt was still around?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:20 am

I don't believe much would have happened ... he was 50 when he died ... retirement was coming. Rolling Eyes

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:51 pm

[color=#ffffff]
Jim wrote:I don't believe much would have happened ... he was 50 when he died ... retirement was coming. Rolling Eyes
 True!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:
Jim wrote:I don't believe much would have happened ... he was 50 when he died ... retirement was coming. Rolling Eyes
 True!

OK, this is the double quote I was talking about ... I can't get a darker background yet, and as you can see, the text is whited out. You'd have to "color" the lines in that box a darker color, by highlighting the text and chosing a color, like black, on the bottom right of the color list.

Endtimewatchman wrote:

True!

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:02 pm

BTW.....I see what you mean. When I was here before I don't remember that problem. Computers get me irritated sometimes and I don't feel like reviewing and playing around with co9lors etc. so I suppose I will skip hitting quotes and just do replies.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:39 am

OK ...

I dunno if Bern is around ... hey Bernie ... if you're out there, go to the Paranormal thread and tell us about the pics.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:18 am

This is why I don't care anymore ... poof - gone. really

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:30 am

Hmmmmm. Maybe like that song......everyone's gone to the moon.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:00 am

I'm serious ... I have spent the last week-plus working on a paper that deals with the sum of the parts to this subject, and I keep asking myself why I bother. I have said, more times than I want to think about, that the answers are right in front of our faces - but all people do is collect internet stories that mean nothing. They go around and around and around in circles, deal with the same stories over and over and over again - and never ONCE put ANYTHING together that says ANYTHING useful.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Jim.....I agree. Conclusions are what I look for. If I can't come to a conclusion I figure the answer will present itself one way or another. Other than that things usually take a certain course or take care of themselves no matter what we do. SO....all we can do is bend with the situation or live with it. I always had a policy....if something bothers me I either fix it or get rid of it. In the end you have to look at what really matters and when you're on your deathbed a lot of the things you thought were really important don't really matter. How's that for an assessment grasshopper?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:I always had a policy....if something bothers me I either fix it or get rid of it.  In the end you have to look at what really matters and when you're on your deathbed a lot of the things you thought were really important don't really matter.   How's that for an assessment grasshopper?  

Yeah but this particular subject matters. Basically, the only answer I can come up with is that people are afraid of the truth ... so they stay embedded in BS - the same material over and over again, or something new that doesn't matter: "Look, a UFO flew over Chicago." WHO GIVES A SHIT?! Hello? It doesn't matter - what did you learn? Not a DAMN THING!
In this case, based on everything I have gone through with people over the years, it can't be "fixed" - so I got rid of it. If people want answers they can ask questions ... I'm going completely constructivist on this.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Jim....I was always a curious person and perhaps a seeker. I wanted to know how and why things worked or why they didn't. Maybe that's why I spent much of my life working on aircraft. I take things apart and fix things and put them back together. BUT....in the past so many years I have shifted to questions about life and why we're here and why there are mysteries that we can't solve. Maybe trying to figure out some things is like beating your head against a wall....it feels so good when you stop. And everytime I stop something new presents itself and I add it to the pieces of the puzzle. Me thinks there's a cosmic entity that has hidden a few pieces of that puzzle just to drive us crazy or keep us from learning to much or making us continue an almost endless struggle in perhaps futility.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:05 pm

Based on what I see, there is a veridical paradox in this picture where we aren't SUPPOSED to be told anything - because nothing here matters. No matter what happens, death is when life begins and everything here gets tossed out the window. The closest equivalent picture we have is an embryo in the womb. Even if that unborn child figured out everything going on around them - what would it matter? After birth this child would find out we already knew everything, and it was a waste of time.

Since this veridical paradox runs the line between the paranormal and the UFO subject, they would have to be connected. The UFO subject takes care of the physical aspects of life, and whatever is coming handles the after death aspect. I believe our view of the universe is wrong ... it has to do with life "creation" ... life that continues on after death, unless they aren't wanted because of "attitude problems" which seem to encompass the "ghostie" picture. Let's face it, ghosts have attitude problems that run in the exact same direction as living people here.

Last edited by Jim on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :P)

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Based on what you have stated I would conclude that EVERYTHING is relative. Maybe we could also conclude that some ghosts and/or paranormal entities are confused and don't have all the answers. I wonder what kind of answer you would strive for that would make everything make sense?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next