Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'M BACK

+3
Original goddess
Dreamwalker
Endtimewatchman
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

i'M BACK - Page 2 Empty Re: i'M BACK

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:23 pm

Jim wrote:She wrote back ... I told her to come on down and say hi ..
Jim....very good. She always had some good stories.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Original goddess Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:38 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:
Jim wrote:She wrote back ... I told her to come on down and say hi ..
Jim....very good.   She always had some good stories.  

Hi Watchman. I got nothin now!
Although my kids do dream about ufos still and last week my son dreamt a giant orange ball exploded in the sky.
Original goddess
Original goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:52 pm

Hi 3pisces/original goddess.....good to see you. I was gone for a long time. Jim....I had seen that Halloween sun also. Other than the fact that the world has gone mad and anything could blow at any time, I find the 4 blood moons thing interesting and maybe scary from a prophetic standpoint. Remember....anything could happen at anytime. Keep watching!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:58 pm

Bernie my deepest sympathy to you. May communion between you flow unhindered by earthly challenges.
Big Love and HugX

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:03 pm

Hello Endtimewatchman and Original goddess, its lovely to meet you.

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:59 pm

Wow.....this is kind of like a mini reunion.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:50 am

Endtimewatchman wrote:Wow.....this is kind of like a mini reunion.  

Maybe we should drag Clonus into this too lol!

BTW, post email notices seemed to have stopped again d'oh

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:03 am

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:Wow.....this is kind of like a mini reunion.  

Maybe we should drag Clonus into this too lol!

BTW, post email notices seemed to have stopped again d'oh
Yes....Clonus. He is kind of like an invisible entity. We know he exists but is seldom seen. Or....like in the Wizard of Oz....the man behind the curtain.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:28 am

right you lovely ,lovely peeps my latest.......,Got down the forest about 9.30 fri nite cos we heard that the Suffolk skywatchers were coming in with all their hi tech detection gear ,infra red cameras and heaven knows what else ,also our friend joe game was there ( we didn't find out till after he had left ) joe is like us he likes to keep things elemental and to be honest he earns a good living banishing troublesome ( misplaced ) spirits from places that are not happy with them around east Anglia . well we knew the Suffolk guys would head for east gate so we went to one of our favourite places ,we call it the tumuli it's a burial mound dating way back ( no one seems to know it's origins ) so we set up there just the three of us ,Brenda ,Brenda's neice Beverly and me ,small quiet groups is the way Brenda works and we never use torches (and then only really dim ones ) unless we know there are rabbit holes or roots in our path ..anyway it being haloween and a beautiful evening the setting was magical,not much happened until about 11 ish when Brenda spotted a faint light in the pine forest surrounding the tumi we all saw it .then I decided to see if I could see anything with my night scope ( infra red monocular scope that can see for about 500 yds in the dark but doesn't give off normal light ) nothing doing in the forest it seemed and no noise except the occasional roar from the rutting stags proclaiming their territories ..so the witching hour rolled by and to be honest nothing of note ( by rendlesham standards ) happened ,then Brenda decided to take some photos ,the sort only she can get using my camera resulted ,the first thing she said to me was I hope you have protected yourself well ,I said I had and then she showed me what she had taken .the thing that makes her photos different to ours is the aura's she captures most of the shapes she gets are surrounded by these seemingly protective mists .well she got some very interesting creatures and beings perhaps some would say they are imaginary figures in the mists but they are recognisable as actual persons and animals and I do believe they are from the spirit world ,but not all from our world it would seem ...anyway that's all for now folks if you want I can post some of brendas pictures to you ....
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:46 am

Sounds like fun ... and I'm stuck here No Yeah post some pics - let's see what there is to see.

The post email thingy seems random ... so if I miss something I'll get it eventually.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:16 am

Sunbern....wow....you sure know how to have fun. I know there are websites telling how to learn to see aura's.
I am kind of like a gnat.....flitting from one mystery or happening to another. Either paranormal or doom or whatever. I figure things are presented to me for a reason and like a full course meal I try to eat and digest everything.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:38 pm

Happy Solar Return
to
Endtimewatchman
Hope you have a great day!

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:39 am

moonsong wrote:
Happy Solar Return
to
Endtimewatchman
Hope you have a great day!
moonsong.....thanks!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Einstein  " I believe the moon is there even when I'm not looking at it"    hope my photos make it to you ( by e mail ) jim if so can you put em on for me ,tried several times to send em but they wouldn't go ...
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:08 pm

sunbern wrote:Einstein  " I believe the moon is there even when I'm not looking at it"    hope my photos make it to you ( by e mail ) jim if so can you put em on for me ,tried several times to send em but they wouldn't go ...
Yeah I got them ... sent you an email. Here's the link for everyone to download the zip file I made.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35538812/Brenda.zip

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:07 am

Whoa......neat pics. I think that mist/energy as been called plasma? Pics around cemeteries can be interesting and also playing around with recorders and EVP.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:15 am

Endtimewatchman wrote:Whoa......neat pics.   I think that mist/energy as been called plasma?  Pics around cemeteries can be interesting and also playing around with recorders and EVP.    

I did EVPs in my apartment. Believe me when I tell you - there is something there Shocked lol!

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:Whoa......neat pics.   I think that mist/energy as been called plasma?  Pics around cemeteries can be interesting and also playing around with recorders and EVP.    

I did EVPs in my apartment. Believe me when I tell you - there is something there Shocked lol!
Interesting. There is this thing called the unseen veil. One of these days someone is going to figure out how to break through that veil into the unseen world. But.....there may be things we don't want to delve into. I know that there can be good and evil entities.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:
Interesting.  There is this thing called the unseen veil.  One of these days someone is going to figure out how to break through that veil into the unseen world.  But.....there may be things we don't want to delve into.  I know that there can be good and evil entities.  

For me, it isn't as difficult to understand as we think ... if ... we KEEP IT SIMPLE and stop using terminology that does nothing but confuse the picture.

First off, we seem to be dealing with a veridical paradox, which simply means, it's something that sounds absurd, but can be demonstrated as true. This veridical paradox runs straight through the paranormal field, into the ET subject (which would mean these two subjects are connected), and boils down to one simple idea - they aren't going to tell us ANYTHING. Why? If we use the simplest picture, the answer should be just as simple.

Our picture of the universe is flawed, and is based on what we "see" ... this would mean "interpretations" of what we see are limited. The piece we are missing is UNSEEN ... hence we don't know it's there, hence we run around in circles trying to figure it all out.

The piece we are missing is called "life," and it's developing all over the universe just like here.

If all the data is correct, when we die, we "go on." This is the invisible part, and I call it, for lack of a better term, the quantum world.

This is also the point the veridical paradox enters the picture, because:
1) If we absolutely knew there was life after death, the suicide rate would go through the roof - cuz basically it sucks to live here.
2) I believe also that the idea of "where we go" after death has a plan that separates people who are "not wanted" or "need help normalizing" from those who are "OK" at death. The picture regarding "ghosts" is identical to "people" who lived here ... everything from good people visiting, to pranksters, to trouble makers, to sociopaths and full blown psychotics.

So that mass-level suicides can be stopped and separations can be made at death (if you really know "being bad" is going to get you later, you'll fake being "good" - and then you can unleash on the other side) the veridical paradox is in place.

How does ET fit into this picture? First off, ALL of my experiences were constructivist based ... because of the veridical paradox. I was never "told" anything - I was pointed to a subject and had to figure it out. My final conclusions say the event is coming, we will get our collective asses trashed, and "they" are here to help. Unfortunately, they will not deal with 7 billion scared people, so, like the Clovis culture - bye bye.

Since we "go on" after death, no one "dies" ... but how the hell 7 billion "ghosts" are going to sorted out in a mess like that is anyone's guess.

What about "other people's experiences?" You tell me. I find it odd that most of this "I saw aliens in my bedroom" can be chalked up to paranormal activity with images sent into people's brains as they sleep. I went through that crap too, but never once was "consciously abducted." It would take and entire re-study of everything to get it right, and THAT'S going to be a job.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:43 pm

they are pretty amazing images I think and it seems the key to obtaining them is the implant (although Brenda's niece can get pretty good stuff too ) no one else as far as we know can get  them apart from an American guy who also says he has got an implant,otherwise I think it seems to be a pretty unique ability,my favourites are the eagle and the dragon,make of them what you will but I personally think they represent ( as you say ) the thin veil separating us from the next dimension they are most prevalent in what we call the portal areas and most often when we pick them up the evenings are clear with no mist or any influencing factors ( like smoke ) to distort the image portrayed... that's it folks they are what they are your guess is as good as mine but when I said last year I was going hunting jim I meant it .I want to get to the bottom of this subject as much as anyone and now I'm on the case I intend to keep goin,one thing I am sure of, rendlesham forest is an incredible place...
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:
Interesting.  There is this thing called the unseen veil.  One of these days someone is going to figure out how to break through that veil into the unseen world.  But.....there may be things we don't want to delve into.  I know that there can be good and evil entities.  

For me, it isn't as difficult to understand as we think ... if ... we KEEP IT SIMPLE and stop using terminology that does nothing but confuse the picture.

First off, we seem to be dealing with a veridical paradox, which simply means, it's something that sounds absurd, but can be demonstrated as true. This veridical paradox runs straight through the paranormal field, into the ET subject (which would mean these two subjects are connected), and boils down to one simple idea - they aren't going to tell us ANYTHING. Why? If we use the simplest picture, the answer should be just as simple.

Our picture of the universe is flawed, and is based on what we "see" ... this would mean "interpretations" of what we see are limited. The piece we are missing is UNSEEN ... hence we don't know it's there, hence we run around in circles trying to figure it all out.

The piece we are missing is called "life," and it's developing all over the universe just like here.

If all the data is correct, when we die, we "go on." This is the invisible part, and I call it, for lack of a better term, the quantum world.

This is also the point the veridical paradox enters the picture, because:
1) If we absolutely knew there was life after death, the suicide rate would go through the roof - cuz basically it sucks to live here.
2) I believe also that the idea of "where we go" after death has a plan that separates people who are "not wanted" or "need help normalizing" from those who are "OK" at death. The picture regarding "ghosts" is identical to "people" who lived here ... everything from good people visiting, to pranksters, to trouble makers, to sociopaths and full blown psychotics.

So that mass-level suicides can be stopped and separations can be made at death (if you really know "being bad" is going to get you later, you'll fake being "good" - and then you can unleash on the other side) the veridical paradox is in place.

How does ET fit into this picture? First off, ALL of my experiences were constructivist based ... because of the veridical paradox. I was never "told" anything - I was pointed to a subject and had to figure it out. My final conclusions say the event is coming, we will get our collective asses trashed, and "they" are here to help. Unfortunately, they will not deal with 7 billion scared people, so, like the Clovis culture - bye bye.

Since we "go on" after death, no one "dies" ... but how the hell 7 billion "ghosts" are going to sorted out in a mess like that is anyone's guess.

What about "other people's experiences?" You tell me. I find it odd that most of this "I saw aliens in my bedroom" can be chalked up to paranormal activity with images sent into people's brains as they sleep. I went through that crap too, but never once was "consciously abducted." It would take and entire re-study of everything to get it right, and THAT'S going to be a job.

Lots to chew on! I tell people that a lot of people are afraid to die but what if after we die we find out that we were crazy for wanting to stay here.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:53 pm

I cant really elaborate because, what I have seen so far is here for you all to see, hopefully we will continue to be shown these incredible things which have quite literally changed me from being a non believer to a wide eyed convert eager to learn all I can now and totally convinced that our world overlaps theirs at certain times in certain places and is revealed to only a very few humans ...you are not deluded jim you have also seen a snippet of their world,it exists and whether we are lucky or otherwise to have witnessed it nothing alters that fact...the big question we both want answered is what happens next and when ? personally I think if I keep on this track I will find an answer before my days are done ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:24 pm

In my previous post I mentioned plasma.....I meant ectoplasma. I do believe in the spirit world and good and evil entities and I once had an encounter with what I would call pure evil. It was a feeling so strong it overwhelmed me. Maybe it could be defined as demonic.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:58 pm

sunbern wrote:you are not deluded jim

Didn't think I was  lol!

you have also seen a snippet of their world,it exists and whether we are lucky or otherwise to have witnessed it nothing alters that fact...the big question we both want answered is what happens next and when ? personally I think if I keep on this track I will find an answer before my days are done ..

The picture has to hit simply, and built on as you go along and get more data ... I start here: they are who we think they are, because their personalities and actions (both good and bad) are the same as ours. This is where the "left" ... and it seems they didn't get to go to "quantum land" and are still here. The only problem with this picture is there is no answer for the "ancient" ghosts. Where are the dead from ancient Babylon, Sumer and Egypt for instance?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:01 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:In my previous post I mentioned plasma.....I meant ectoplasma.

I just stay with the quantum energy idea ... much simpler and it doesn't draw in outside explanations that confuse the picture.

I do believe in the spirit world and good and evil entities and I once had an encounter with what I would call pure evil.   It was a feeling so strong it overwhelmed me.   Maybe it could be defined as demonic.  

I stopped doing the EVPs because I was lied to ... this means I can no longer trust any information. I may go back into it, but like I said, I can't trust anything they may tell me.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next