Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOK INTO MY EYES - NEW MADELEINE FILM - AUGUST 2014

3 posters

Go down

LOOK INTO MY EYES - NEW MADELEINE FILM - AUGUST 2014 Empty LOOK INTO MY EYES - NEW MADELEINE FILM - AUGUST 2014

Post  Del. Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:22 pm

One more for you Dreamwalker....In four parts, plus a film download link, I'm just starting episode three.

http://www.madeleinedocumentary.com/

http://www.madeleinedocumentary.com/page6.php

Back to top Go down

LOOK INTO MY EYES - NEW MADELEINE FILM - AUGUST 2014 Empty Re: LOOK INTO MY EYES - NEW MADELEINE FILM - AUGUST 2014

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:15 am

Thanks Del have only just seen your post.I ordered these last week and got them Monday so i have the hard copys.
What did you think?i have only watched the first two so far,quite good i think.a bit repetitive but gets it across.if you or anyone else wants copys of the dvds let me know.its expected they willl be banned or the online vids tampered with,so good to have the originals.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

LOOK INTO MY EYES - NEW MADELEINE FILM - AUGUST 2014 Empty Re: LOOK INTO MY EYES - NEW MADELEINE FILM - AUGUST 2014

Post  Del. Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:58 am

I Know what you mean about the disappearing video's Dreamwalker, I've watched them all now and I certainly thought there is something very dark going on there, why would the UK government get involved after only a few hours of a disappearance? why involve Our prime minister and his co, Gordon Brown?
Something very sinister is going on when you hear of all the money's being made by top money men and their cronies, not to mention Detective agencies. Oh boy it certainly opened my eyes.
I never knew about the original theories about an overdose of sleeping tabs being used but now I know, to me that is a perfect picture, and they also had the use of a catamaran lying off shore, what better way to dispose of something.
Maybe this is just another conspiracy, but I sure as hell smell a rat somewhere in that great big quagmire.  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:33 am

Mind boggling isnt it,theres a lot more that hasnt been gone into in the films.Andy Redwood of Scotland yard stated the investigation was being taken back to zero,in any other case ever the first people looked at are family and freinds because that is nearly always where the truth lays,that has not happened here The tapas nine have been declared innocent,with no proof of innocence whatsoever yet a whole lot of circumstantial evidence to point the most obvious way.The police have now stated that Madeliene may not of been alive when she left the apartment.The picture in peoples minds is of that cute little four year old with big brown eyes.she would now be 11 years old.people are looking for a four year old.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  moonsong Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Hi guys I tried to download from one of the links but it wouldnt work for me.
I'm trying to figure out the picture from what you are both saying here but i could be getting the wrong end of the stick. Are they (the dvd's) implying that the parents might have been involved?

Within days of Madeleines disappearance I wondered about this. Thirty years ago my stepsister had a little girl who never seemed to sleep. In despair my sister took her to the docs who prescribed a medicine
called 'phenergan'. That did the trick and used to put her out like a light. Personally I didnt agree with it...none of my four children would go straight to sleep so I used to sit beside their bed until they did. But then, each to his/her own.

Most parents wouldnt leave their children without a babysitter whilst on holiday for myriad of reasons but to leave 3 where 2 of which were young twins sounds like a really dumb thing to do. One wakes up
and they all will.
So...the parents are doctors and know all about sleeping draughts. I would suspect that all three children were given a dose. It would be an accident of course; maybe dad gave Maddy a dose and then mum did, not realizing she had already had one. Or perhaps the medicine bottle was left out and later, the little girl herself took some.Perhaps we will never know.

I hope Ive not offended anyone by saying this but thats always been my thoughts on it anyway.

moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:39 pm

You have not offended anyone Moonsong,from the first news report i never felt that she was abducted,i thought like you accidental overdose or an accident.i believe one or more of the nine knows exactly what happened to her.none of their statements make sense.and thats just the beginning.i will get round to emailing you,things have been kind of weird and still are.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:01 am

No one offended by your statement moonsong. I wonder why the link didn't work, unless its been tampered with already.
Its all very shady moonsong, someone knows something, but I very much doubt that will ever come to light, the whole lot of them seemed to be making up stories to cover their tracks. And as for the money grabbers I'm gobsmacked.
The only thing I'm glad about with this case is that its still ongoing and not finished with.

I have just clicked on the link and it still works fine for me, very strange.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum