Music

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Music

Post  Jim on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:07 pm

You sound like you are getting old. chuckle I think it was a well produced mashup ... except the end, and I fixed it on that mp3 I made.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:21 am

hehehe ,nah I still like me bit of heavy metal,into the foo fighters at the mo ( what a surprise ! )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:00 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:19 pm

This one is better to watch ...

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:32 pm

thanks jim ,can I be in your gang if we get shipped out some day bounce http://worldufophotosandnews.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/DISC-BEAM-879.jpg

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:31 pm

All of you better be there or I'm having a talk with the front office ... chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:08 pm

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Shocked I'm not quite sure what to make of that chuckle

Remember the Rutles?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:53 pm

prefer Ruddles mate !

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNxUFa47WlI two of the greatest rock musicians and entertainers this planet has ever produced .....sad day pale

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Nah - sad day is when they created Mashups of that music chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:50 am

sunbern wrote:prefer Ruddles mate !

cheers chuckle Nothing like a good old country ale Bern......Nice one mate. drunken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:35 pm

My ex and his freind adored ruddles (many years ago now) his freind used to take two buses every night to a pub that served Ruddles.
I grew up at a time David Bowie was huge, its a sad loss indeed,they dont make them like him anymore. no offence intended but all this electronic crap and mixing really needs no talent,anyone can push buttons. David Bowie was a true artist and extremely talented.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:40 am

Well put Dreamwalker..... Smile
I sent new PM.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:31 am

I like this production ... it's weird, you think Hindi and the basic picture is of a religious people ... umm ... seems not so much anymore chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:42 am

Hindi is a totally different thing when it comes to religion they are a more open minded people as opposed the other lot, and I wont mention who because I'm sure you know whom I refer to.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:25 am

Del. wrote:Hindi is a totally different thing when it comes to religion they are a more open minded people as opposed the other lot, and I wont mention who because I'm sure you know whom I refer to.

It was a joke chuckle

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:29 am

rotf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:54 pm

One more ... cheers

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top